B-Mac
Sri
urbaNRoots
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Jay29
56 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Premier League 17-18 Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion

Post by Robespierre Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:59 pm

Great match by United but West Ham are shocking and they were even last year imo . I haven't idea why Bilic stayed tbh

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Premier League 17-18 Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion

Post by Robespierre Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:01 pm

Matic's signing was underrated since many haven't realized how much will help Pogba on his ideal game.
Conte Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:04 pm

Conte has made some strange personnel choices this summer. Matic and Costa were 2 of their best 4 players last season.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:05 pm

Manchester fking United! Smile
Looks a balanced team now. Will be interesting to see how we do against a proper opposition.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:06 pm

sportsczy wrote:Conte has made some strange personnel choices this summer. Matic and Costa were 2 of their best 4 players last season.

I thought I recall most Chelsea fans berating Matic time and again
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:07 pm

CBarca wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Conte has made some strange personnel choices this summer. Matic and Costa were 2 of their best 4 players last season.

They did, because he was asked to be the creator lol.

Selling him isn't the wrong decision, the wrong decision is not replacing with someone who will add more balance to their midfield.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:09 pm

Selling Matic to United was certainly not a good idea. Especially considering the Pogba factor.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:13 pm

Unique wrote:
zigra wrote:@Firenze
Best midfielder in the league with 2 assists so far.
if that were true why are barca bidding 100mil for coutinho instead :coffee:

Barca is buying Paulinho. The board are absolute idiots.

My preference is Eriksen. He's a far better player than Coutonho. He is probably the best midfielder in the Premier

2 assists again today. Is he going to lead assists for all players again?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:14 pm

Glory wrote:Selling Matic to United was certainly not a good idea. Especially considering the Pogba factor.

I doubt they particularly care about that, just like they didn't with Mata.

Like i said, the problem isn't selling him it's not replacing him with a better fit next to Kante.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:15 pm

Just need Ander too now to sort out his new role in a midfield 3. One reason why he was poor I reckon against Madrid was because he wasnt exactly sure what his job was having playing DM for so long.
As and when fully settled that 3 has in them to match up with even top teams I believe.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:16 pm

Thats why I said Matic to Juve would be a very good signing when that was the rumor. He is a really good DM. Was world class the season Chelsea won the league.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:24 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Glory wrote:Selling Matic to United was certainly not a good idea. Especially considering the Pogba factor.

Like i said, the problem isn't selling him it's not replacing him with a better fit next to Kante.

Well, even then they have almost twice as number of games this season as they did last season. They could easily have made him the backup behind Bakayoko. Most Chelsea fans are berating Matic as if he was some kind of 2nd choice option for them. He might have been ineffective but still the guy featured in like 30+ games last season and was one of their starters.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:27 pm

Still waiting for someone to explain why Conte doesnt like Costa and told him hes not in his plan way back in Jan. already is all I gathered? Dying to know...so strange.

And just realized Spurs have a RB now named pretty much Kyle Walker the same name except add -Peters as Surname as replacement, wtf Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:29 pm

CBarca wrote:

They were also happy with missing out on Lukaku, so...
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:30 pm

Glory wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Well, even then they have almost twice as number of games this season as they did last season. They could easily have made him the backup behind Bakayoko. Most Chelsea fans are berating Matic as if he was some kind of 2nd choice option for them. He might have been ineffective but still the guy featured in like 30+ games last season and was one of their starters.

Well i don't disagree with that, but if you are going to sell him i don't mind because IMO him and Kante won't work long term.

Chelsea would be stronger if they signed a CM to help the plays in front a lot more IMO, that's the real error in judgment here.

Especially when you consider outside of Hazard they have pretty no creative players.

I would argue in fact from all the teams in the top 6 they have the least amount of players who can make things for others. It's not really that surprising their performances swing so wildly.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:42 pm

EL Patron wrote:
Nishankly wrote:
Perucho21 wrote:Why did Chelsea sell Matic?

They are a business model not a club. Conte said No, Board sold him.

He is been looking to leave for a while plus the Chelsea board have this approach where they allow players to leave amicably if they have been good servants.

Doesnt really make sense, they are the title holders. Something must not be right with Conte or something in the team it seems? Not sure how much more money Matic is getting paid at Man U now, but pretty sure Chelsea able to match financially.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:22 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Still waiting for someone to explain why Conte doesnt like Costa and told him hes not in his plan way back in Jan. already is all I gathered? Dying to know...so strange.

Apparently Diego Costa went full Diego Costa at some point last season , though it's still unconfirmed exactly what he did even now , then Conte apparently put up with it for the sake of the team untill the season was over . Rumors had it Costa was a menace in the dressing room . One day he thrusted David Luiz from behind in the shower thinking he was Eva Carneiro . He apologised saying the shower blur deceived him. They were seperated after a short fight but the damage had been done. After that happened , Costa then wanted to go to China last January and made a fuss that he wanted out because China money plus Conte being very harsh with him , apparently calling him an utter bellend who can't even differentiate between a man's and woman's ass , let alone play for his team.

So damage had been done and respek had been lost between Conte and Costa by that point . After the season was over Conte sent everyone a message that they shouldn't forget themselves and over do it in their vacation , Costa thought Conte sent that only to him just to spite him over his previous shenanigans , and said things and stuff back to him. Conte replied 'we're donezo' lad , find a new team because i say so that's why .

Costa like the perfectly normal type of man that he is took that very calmly , last i checked he wanted to sue people . Diego Costa wants to play for Atletico after all this , Chelsea want more than 50m which they won't ever get from Atletico Madrid . Costa was then , after a long and dramatic saga , transfered to Milan at the end of August for 40m and they all lived happily ever since. The end .

And now you too know what happened , feel free to ask me if you have any further questions.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:00 pm

Loool, thx Dante, and not worried about him bringing the same problems to Milan? Smile

Well it all make sense now...troublesome personaliy clashing with a tough manager. But overall, if Conte made that decision, surely he knew he had to find a replacement, and the way he went about it and with Morata, just doesnt seem to convince. One would think with Chelsea's power, he could of went all pretty much whoever he wanted.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:17 pm

Asking me if i care what Diego Costa does at Milan when i have Bacca and Niang playing for my team ?? He can come and do everyone there for all i care and do all the Costa things he likes , i can take no more of Niang or Bacca things on the pitch. And although i am happy we got Andre Silva , he's not ready just yet.

Now as to what Chelsea did to replace Diego Costa , i personally think they chose well with Morata .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:42 pm

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:09 pm

Nishankly wrote:

that used to be called shirt kissing. now its called ass kissing Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:09 pm

really

we can post examples of basically 99% of players who moved clubs doing this

so long as he keeps banging in goals i'll allow it

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:11 pm

Firenze wrote:really

we can post examples of basically 99% of players who moved clubs doing this

so long as he keeps banging in goals i'll allow it

I agree. kissing the badge means jack shit these days.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:41 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHL9mQeWsAAGdn-.jpg

Squad for Hoffenheim:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHL9mQ8XYAAHd5F.jpg

We will not finish higher than 5th.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:57 am

We are signing Joselu from Stoke.

Unreal scraping the barrell this, feel sorry for Rafa.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:20 am

Dante wrote:Asking me if i care what Diego Costa does at Milan when i have Bacca and Niang playing for my team ?? He can come and do everyone there for all i care and do all the Costa things he likes , i can take no more of Niang or Bacca things on the pitch. And although i am happy we got Andre Silva , he's not ready just yet.

Now as to what Chelsea did to replace Diego Costa , i personally think they chose well with Morata .

:DI thought Bacca have been pretty decent for Milan though... anyway, personally dont like Costa, but feel for him, I mean stuck with Chelsea unable to leave and legal battle and all, not good situation for anyone.

Hope Milan gets him then, and lets see how Morata does, pretty sure he would do better than Pedro Razz Dont know why, Pedro being former Barca and all, but I just dont rate him much.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next