El Gunner
M99
LeSwagg James
Great Leader Sprucenuce
CBarca
14 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 17:26

Luca wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BaePc9ElKdE/?hl=en&taken-by=ballgod

Pat Bev keeping it real

I like the look of this Clippers team

That's a horrible nickname he's trying to brand himself with.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 17:29

Freeza wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Last thing the league needs is Beverly to be motivated by outside stuff Laughing

Dude is annoying enough to play against with zero outside motivation.

I haven't seen him be on any other level of motivation. The guy is too motivated. He's dangerous a lot of times.

Regarding to Fantasy. I could've sworn Lonzo had 3 blocks yesterday. Looked like he had hands on Larry Nance and Bogut's blocks.

Also, he looked out of shape. He hasn't played much since Summer League. Hope he doesn't get injured too often. Seems like he and Fultz both have injury problems.

That's what i mean, i have never seen a guy who seems so self motivated Laughing

Most players need outside motivation.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 17:32

BTW Freeza i'm watching the game atm and it doesn't look good tbh Laughing

If he's injured i will keep that in mind, as it's only fair. I do like how much he's rebounding for a guard though.

Also another i will be fair about another thing the supporting cast is ass Laughing Clarkson has probably been the best player so far.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 17:38

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:BTW Freeza i'm watching the game atm and it doesn't look good tbh Laughing

If he's injured i will keep that in mind, as it's only fair. I do like how much he's rebounding for a guard though.

Also another i will be fair about another thing the supporting cast is ass Laughing Clarkson has probably been the best player so far.

Clarkson refuses to pass so much though. He dug us out from a long hole where we couldn’t score early on.

I have no idea why Deng is playing. And we need Hart and KCP back badly.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 17:43

That's true but in this game you needed it.

My problem with the Lonzo hype and this is a common mistake people make with young players and they did it with Anthony Davis.

I get the feeling people are talking about him about what he could be one day rather than what he is.

But like i said the team is completely ass is he's probably going to struggle to show it early.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 17:44

I'll tell you who i do like though.... Teodosic.

I thought he would be a meme Laughing but he's better than Rubio imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 17:50

Some good games tonight:

Cavs vs. Bucks
Celtics vs. 76ers
Jazz vs. T-Wolves
Warriors vs. Pelicans

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 17:51

Can't wait for AD and Boogie to drop 95 points and still lose by 30.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 17:54

Give me your predictions Mole

Bucks
76ers
Wolves
Warriors

All catching Ws

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 17:58

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:That's true but in this game you needed it.

My problem with the Lonzo hype and this is a common mistake people make with young players and they did it with Anthony Davis.

I get the feeling people are talking about him about what he could be one day rather than what he is.

But like i said the team is completely ass is he's probably going to struggle to show it early.

I don't agree with the team being ass. I just think they've just not developed any understanding yet. They've basically never played together before last night. That has an effect.

We're probably 22-24 overall in ability I'd say. Out of the 30. But there's so much room for improvement once they develop chemistry.

Think we'll blow out Phoenix tonight. If we don't win though, then we need to change something drastically.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 17:58

Luca wrote:Some good games tonight:

Cavs vs. Bucks
Celtics vs. 76ers
Jazz vs. T-Wolves
Warriors vs. Pelicans

Cavs, Celtics, Jazz, Warriors.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 18:04

Think Celtics and Cavs will win tbh, agree on the rest.

I agree with what Van Gundy said about the 76ers that if they remain healthy they won't just sneak into the playoffs they will make it comfortably.

But i feel like they are an inexperienced team which will lead to some games that they should win but lose and tonight will be one of those games as was Wizards tbh.

I expect Giannis to absolutely dominant but i don't trust what's around him enough to beat the Cavs, it's the same reason why i don't think he wins MVP.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 18:31

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'll tell you who i do like though.... Teodosic.

I thought he would be a meme Laughing but he's better than Rubio imo.

I agree about Teodosic. But how do you justify him being good after looking at the box score when I can't say the same about Lakers players hmm

I imagine Lonzo would have much better overall stats on Clippers than he did on Lakers yesterday.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 18:44

I said that about Teodosic after watching the game tbf, also my opinion after watching the game hasn't changed much.

I still think it was a poor performance but nobody on the team particularly performed well.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 18:52

I think Lonzo will have many nights like this. He could have easily had 12 assists yesterday if players made their shot or even took their shot. Stylistically, he's a player who looks for the pass first and does so early in the possession. Nance was hesitating and not taking any jumpers, Ingram missed too many shots that he should be making (at least a few of them).

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 18:58

THUNDERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 18:59

Luca wrote:I think Lonzo will have many nights like this. He could have easily had 12 assists yesterday if players made their shot or even took their shot. Stylistically, he's a player who looks for the pass first and does so early in the possession. Nance was hesitating and not taking any jumpers, Ingram missed too many shots that he should be making (at least a few of them).

Yeah I didn't see that at all tbh, that's one of my main issues. He was unbelievably passive as both a scorer and a creator.

It wasn't like he was creating loads of open shots and people were *bleep* up, he was barely creating for them and as I said before its not like his team mates were good enough to get away with it.

It was just an unbelievably passive and nothing performance.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 19:17

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Luca wrote:I think Lonzo will have many nights like this. He could have easily had 12 assists yesterday if players made their shot or even took their shot. Stylistically, he's a player who looks for the pass first and does so early in the possession. Nance was hesitating and not taking any jumpers, Ingram missed too many shots that he should be making (at least a few of them).

Yeah I didn't see that at all tbh, that's one of my main issues. He was unbelievably passive as both a scorer and a creator.

It wasn't like he was creating loads of open shots and people were *bleep* up, he was barely creating for them and as I said before its not like his team mates were good enough to get away with it.

It was just an unbelievably passive and nothing performance.

He isn't about creating open shots all the time. And I don't think it was passive at all. He went hard on the rebounds and started a lot of fast break options. Created a bunch of open 3s for Lopez who hit none of them. Created a couple full court outlet passes that didn't lead to assist, but one that lead to a clear path foul on Lopez. He can be more aggressive, but he's out of shape and he probably had nerves. He's been like this in all his debuts.

I just don't see how you can praise Teodosic who's a much more experienced player in his prime basically. Who goes out and goes 2 for 9 while creating fewer shot opportunities on a better team.

Lonzo is just held to different regard it seems. Probably fair regarding his hype.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 19:21

Teodosic was a lot more aggressive in terms of penetrating to create space for himself or so he can pass to someone else.

I don't think that's a fair comparison.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 19:22

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 37 DMjJp2xX0AAb1E9

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 19:26

RealGunner wrote:The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 37 DMjJp2xX0AAb1E9

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 37 CIZTnxjUYAATv_0

At least find some controversial tweets if you're coming with that bullshit Laughing That's so vanilla.

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 37 Dennisf

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 37 59029f1e33cfdc3b54000001

Find something like this

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 20:00

LMMAOOOO at the trubisky one

Regardless, I was mostly kidding haha. I don't expect Lonzo to star right away, especially on a shit team like the Lakers. Some players have done, and that's great, but many rookies aren't that way.

We'll see where he stands at the end of the season. Still my ROY pick
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 20:08

Not a chance he's ROY btw lol, he won't score enough and besides there's another rookie who is a better playmaker.

Health not withstanding of course.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 20:10

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Not a chance he's ROY btw lol, he won't score enough and besides there's another rookie who is a better playmaker.

Health not withstanding of course.

Rolling Eyes

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 20:11

Ben Simmons shits all over him lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 20:14

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Ben Simmons shits all over him lol.

Oh. I still don't consider Simmons a rookie though. Thought you meant Dennis Smith or Fox.

Also, you've seen an injured Lonzo for 20 minutes and you can now say who the better playmaker is and that he "shits" on him?

So god damn annoying to be a fan of a team getting hated and shit on constantly, when they're not even good Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next