El Gunner
M99
LeSwagg James
Great Leader Sprucenuce
CBarca
14 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:14 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Ben Simmons shits all over him lol.

Oh. I still don't consider Simmons a rookie though. Thought you meant Dennis Smith or Fox.

Also, you've seen an injured Lonzo for 20 minutes and you can now say who the better playmaker is and that he "shits" on him?

So god damn annoying to be a fan of a team getting hated and shit on constantly, when they're not even good Laughing

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:23 pm

I'm not hating on him lol, i'm just brutally honest in my assessment on him.

Also those 20+ minutes aren't all i have seen of him, i saw him in college, summer league etc etc.

Nothing i have said is born out of hatred, it's born out of analysing his performance and skillset that i feel he's being overrated. ( that's not his fault though) And of course i feel his performance was bad, i don't feel that's exactly unfair either tbh.

Also of course i was talking about Simmons lol, it would be blasphemy to suggest some of the other guards who are more scorers than passers are better playmakers.

If Simmons didn't count then he would have a much higher chance, although i still think Dennis Smith Jr has a higher chance than Lonzo for a few reasons.

More athletic = more eye catching highlights, Dallas are a better team and Dirk will give him at least 3 assists a game probably by himself.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:26 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'm not hating on him lol, i'm just brutally honest in my assessment on him.

Also those 20+ minutes aren't all i have seen of him, i saw him in college, summer league etc etc.

Nothing i have said is born out of hatred, it's born out of analysing his performance and skillset that i feel he's being overrated. ( that's not his fault though)

Also of course i was talking about Simmons lol, it would be blasphemy to suggest some of the other guards who are more scorers than passers are better playmakers.

If Simmons didn't count then he would have a much higher chance, although i still think Dennis Smith Jr has a higher chance than Lonzo for a few reasons.

More athletic = more eye catching highlights, Dallas are a better team and Dirk will give him at least 3 assists a game probably by himself.

I think DSJ has a good chance because of the low turnover in personel. He can slot right in and fit into an existing scheme set in place in Dallas. It's so important for these rookies. That's something we've never really had.

Still think Lonzo is absolutely special. Have him and Simmons as by far the two best prospects of the last two years. Simmons a little above because I feel his floor is higher, but Lonzo has a higher ceiling imo.

I think he'll get a triple double tonight if he plays.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:31 pm

If i would to say top 5 with the highest chance.

I'd probably say Simmons, DSJ, Ball, Donovan Mitchell ( i really like this kid) and Tatum.

The others are either not NBA ready as the 5 i mentioned or not in the right situation.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:33 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:If i would to say top 5 with the highest chance.

I'd probably say Simmons, DSJ, Ball, Donovan Mitchell ( i really like this kid) and Tatum.

The others are either not NBA ready as the 5 i mentioned or not in the right situation.

As long as Josh Jackson doesn't get anything I'm happy. Can't accept well-done steak with ketchup. That's a real reason to hate someone.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:35 pm

Laughing

He's outside the top 5 automatically because Phoenix is trash and this is a stacked class.

He's going to have to an unreal season to make an impression imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:36 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Laughing

He's outside the top 5 automatically because Phoenix is trash and this is a stacked class.

He's going to have to an unreal season to make an impression imo.

Agree with the top 5. Those were my top 5 even before the season. Kuzma gonna sneak in hopefully though Molenation

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Small sample but really shows the main frustration for me yesterday. Playing Deng so much. He's the worst starter in the NBA. Shouldn't even be playing in the league.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:41 pm

I have changed my mind about Celtics winning, didn't realise they had played 3 games in 4 nights.

Sixers got this imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:56 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I have changed my mind about Celtics winning, didn't realise they had played 3 games in 4 nights.

Sixers got this imo.

Nah. Don't think they'll lose 3 in a row. Unfortunately.

I'll be cheering for main man Embiid though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:02 pm

uhm. Philly gots this
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:31 am

As athletic as Milwaukee are they are all way to small for Love.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:03 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:As athletic as Milwaukee are they are all way to small for Love.

Seems like they're hell bent on making sure LeBron doesn't get going early that they're just letting Love get whatever he wants. Both are on my fantasy team so I'm ok with it.

Giannis is so good its unreal, such a fun player to watch

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:10 am

Luca wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:As athletic as Milwaukee are they are all way to small for Love.

Seems like they're hell bent on making sure LeBron doesn't get going early that they're just letting Love get whatever he wants. Both are on my fantasy team so I'm ok with it.

Giannis is so good its unreal, such a fun player to watch

Just watched this video about Lonzo's game yesterday and his playmaking. It's a much better way to actually articulate the points I was trying to make about the game.

Worth a watch. This guy has some great original content and analysis, but all Lakers oriented.

If you look at all the passes he made in transition here and the pick and roll passes, it's apparent how atrocious it is that he only got 4 assists.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:17 am

I said it earlier, he could have easily had 12+ assists on another night/for another team

Chris Paul had 11 assists against the Warriors, I consider him to be one of the premier point guards in the league in the essence of being a play maker first and I don't think he even had a particularly good game against the Warriors, just players can actually hit shots on that team

Not to mention, he played a playoff team. Watch him feast on the Suns later

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:21 am

Dennis Smith Jr.'s injury troubles starts.... FFS...

Swollen knee after shootaround.

I think his dunking will be a problem tbh. The only thing I hate about his game is how he lands on his dunks.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:28 am

Having personally torn my ACL and partially torn my MCL (not from basketball), I wince everytime I see Derrick Rose go up for a lay up. It's terrifying

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:29 am

Luca wrote:Having personally torn my ACL and partially torn my MCL (not from basketball), I wince everytime I see Derrick Rose go up for a lay up. It's terrifying

It's impossible to look at old Derrick Rose dunks. The only surprising thing is that he didn't ruin his knees earlier. He couldn't land at all.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:29 am

Freeza wrote:Dennis Smith Jr.'s injury troubles starts.... FFS...

Swollen knee after shootaround.

I think his dunking will be a problem tbh. The only thing I hate about his game is how he lands on his dunks.

In fairness i'm not particularly ready to say he has troubles after some soreness.

Way too early to worry imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:33 am

Freeza wrote:
Luca wrote:Having personally torn my ACL and partially torn my MCL (not from basketball), I wince everytime I see Derrick Rose go up for a lay up. It's terrifying

It's impossible to look at old Derrick Rose dunks. The only surprising thing is that he didn't ruin his knees earlier. He couldn't land at all.

He was just too explosive, it worked against him in the end

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:37 am

Luca wrote:
Freeza wrote:

He was just too explosive, it worked against him in the end

I don't think it was that. His technique when landing was putting too much stress on the ligaments.

So many of his dunks he puts extra force into his landing while landing on one leg. When I was a gymnast that's the first thing they ever told us not to do. And he did it for so long.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:38 am

His first step explosion was *bleep* ridiculous, never seen anything like it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:39 am

Bucks playing decently, staying with the Cavs Proud

Giannis is incredible, and Brogdon looks fantastic. Love doing well isn't surprising, Thon is still developing and needs to work on his weight. He can switch onto different forwards and even guards, but that ability comes with the downside of getting beat up at times from centers who are more aggressive if he doesn't have help.

I don't watch NBA often, I always forget how many superstar calls LeBron gets. Favored on offense and defense lmao

EDIT: Cavs go on like an 8-0 run right after I talk about the Bucks staying with them ffs.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:42 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:His first step explosion was *bleep* ridiculous, never seen anything like it.

I think Wall is a little bit faster from what I've seen. Both incredibly fast.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:45 am

Things i don't like about Milwaukee and why Giannis won't win MVP.

Half court offence is absolutely terrible, if Giannis doesn't do something ridiculous every single possession it's a real struggle to get a good shot.

Inconsistent at best shooting, even the better shooters like Middleton are streaky at best.

Far too many turnovers.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:51 am

Milwaukee are just inconsistent af tbh

Korver is unreal. Milwaukee were in it until he decided to hit everything. Still in it obviously but a bit of separation now
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next