El Gunner
M99
LeSwagg James
Great Leader Sprucenuce
CBarca
14 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:10 am

Freeza wrote:
Luca wrote:Why not start Kuzma ffs. I want to see this team with Kentavious

Luke thinks we need veterans. Did the same shit last year. Kept starting Mozgov and Deng and we fell behind until the bench came on. That's the reason our Bench was so good, because we started the shit players.

Every team needs veterans but there’s level to that of course. This season should be different.

Deng in 2017. Nance has to be the most one dimensional player of all time.

Ingram running a bit too many possessions.

Lonzo makes really good early passes, doesn’t hold onto the ball for 18 seconds and force something which is fantastic

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:14 am

Lonzo had 2 great hockey assists. Can't wait to see more of that

Clarkson looks much better so far.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:17 am

How do you feel about Caldwell-Pope? I feel like that’s an underrated acquisition

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:24 am

Luca wrote:How do you feel about Caldwell-Pope? I feel like that’s an underrated acquisition

Amazing defender. Still have my doubts about his ability in the half court.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:27 am

Really had no idea Bogut was Croatian
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:33 am

Gotta love how these pick fouls are only called one way.

I'm so tired of this ref bullshit.

Lou travels and then refs calls a freaking 3second violation.

Ingram gets fouled like crazy everytime and no calls.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:38 am

Beverley is the dirtiest player in the league
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:44 am

So disappointing.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:48 am

That Beverley on Ingram undercut was so disgusting. That's how Dahntay Jones injured Kobe's achilles.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:55 am

Lonzo is clearly still hurting a bit. He looks stiff while running on his ankle.

Gonna get 20 rebounds this game though.

Biggest negative is Randle by far. So disappointed. Doesn't want to be there. He's -18 in 7 minutes ffs
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:04 am

Pat Bev is such a character. Gets a call and starts shouting first team defence and throwing his arms up. Runs up the court and air balls a three. He’s a legend ffs

I don’t think that undercut was malicious. They reviewed it and didn’t even give the flagrant. It’s just an awkward play, jumping forward trying to close out the shot as quick as you can as a defender but no one ever wants to see a Zaza/Kawhi moment again so that’s why they’re cracking down on this movement

I’m still not sure how I feel about Ingram. I think he’s talented but he seems mentally fragile and misses a lot of shots he should make

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:12 am

Luca wrote:Pat Bev is such a character. Gets a call and starts shouting first team defence and throwing his arms up. Runs up the court and air balls a three. He’s a legend ffs

I don’t think that undercut was malicious. They reviewed it and didn’t even give the flagrant. It’s just an awkward play, jumping forward trying to close out the shot as quick as you can as a defender but no one ever wants to see a Zaza/Kawhi moment again so that’s why they’re cracking down on this movement

I’m still not sure how I feel about Ingram. I think he’s talented but he seems mentally fragile and misses a lot of shots he should make

Ingram would be the last person I'd call mentally fragile. I don't think anyone is right now other than Randle. He's so god damn skilled and physically talented but he's never focused. I'm beginning to think he can't learn to focus.

I think Beverley crosses the line on purpose. He always goes way to hard and risks the health of opponents. Why would you undercut a 7'4 wingspan guy on a jumper. There's no way he can block the shot.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:39 am

Disgusting second half effort. What are they even doing. There’s been no stops at all. 40 second chance points? How?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:01 am

Hopefully Luke isn't fully retarded.

He needs to surround Lonzo with shooters. Kuzma is probably, sadly, our only one. Ingram still needs to improve that aspect. Looked nervous.

Ball - KCP - Ingram - Kuzma - Lopez

Has to be our next line up.

Respect to Blake who looked like a top 10 player again. With his 3pt shot him and DJ can bully teams on the boards like they did today without suffering in the half court.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:17 am

Lonzo rofl

3 points and 4 assists, knew the guy was a bum.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:12 pm

@freeza I need you to explain this

I'm losing big baller faith
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:00 pm

CBarca wrote:@freeza I need you to explain this

I wouldn't suggest any of you actually watched the game. That would be a rough punishment.

Lonzo was good though. But his stats won't show it. He's very reliant on teammates making shots, and none did. He was great on defense despite being hurt. Beverley trying to injure him didn't help either.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:01 pm

That's like saying @Harmonica

To explain a bad Messi performance tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:03 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

That's like saying @Harmonica

To explain a bad Messi performance tbh.

Please get out here with that shit Laughing

He wasn't bad. People just want to talk about his ass because they love a good meme.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:07 pm

I will watch the game later but i find it VERY HARD to believe that 3 points and 4 assists while going 1-6 isn't a bad performance.

I understand box score watching isn't a great idea at the best of times but you have to draw a line somewhere, you'd be shitting all over any other player in the same scenario imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:12 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I will watch the game later but i find it VERY HARD to believe that 3 points and 4 assists while going 1-6 isn't a bad performance.

You'd be shitting all over any other player in the same scenario imo.

Box scores just show so little. Randle was by far our worst player. And he has 9 points on 4 for 8.

It was an average performance. His scoring performance was bad. If it gave an assist to pass to a foul he would have a lot more. He was the only one that made plays for our team in a game where the offense looked completely shit. It was disgusting actually. It seemed like Luke hadn't even made any offensive plays for us to run and just wanted players to wing it. That's no way for anyone to play.

Also regarding Box Scores. Beverley had just as bad a game as Lonzo looking at the box scores. But he gets praise for everything. Both are hard to judge on stats.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:57 pm

If I was Patrick Beverley I'd be pissed about this rhetoric. Every talking head out there makes it seem like he isn't like this every single game Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:59 pm

Last thing the league needs is Beverly to be motivated by outside stuff Laughing

Dude is annoying enough to play against with zero outside motivation.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:07 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Last thing the league needs is Beverly to be motivated by outside stuff Laughing

Dude is annoying enough to play against with zero outside motivation.

I haven't seen him be on any other level of motivation. The guy is too motivated. He's dangerous a lot of times.

Regarding to Fantasy. I could've sworn Lonzo had 3 blocks yesterday. Looked like he had hands on Larry Nance and Bogut's blocks.

Also, he looked out of shape. He hasn't played much since Summer League. Hope he doesn't get injured too often. Seems like he and Fultz both have injury problems.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:14 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaePc9ElKdE/?hl=en&taken-by=ballgod

Pat Bev keeping it real

I like the look of this Clippers team

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:26 pm

Luca wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BaePc9ElKdE/?hl=en&taken-by=ballgod

Pat Bev keeping it real

I like the look of this Clippers team

That's a horrible nickname he's trying to brand himself with.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next