El Gunner
M99
LeSwagg James
Great Leader Sprucenuce
CBarca
14 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:39 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Ring chasing is hoping on a team that doesn't need you to contend for a championship.. LeBron wasn't getting surrounded by great players so he went and built something.. KD had an all-time great sidekick when he left to join a well oiled machine..

Y'all can live in your little delusional world if you want  

Haven't you heard the stories about how he didn't like it that much playing alongside Russ.

When Dubs came calling, and you see players like Steph, Klay and Draymond who clearly play for each other and the system, why wouldn't you choose that over *bleep* ball hogging, bipolar playing Russ. Durant got sick of sharing the captain's responsibility with someone like that, he got sick that the higher ups at Thunder preferred Russ as their number 1, when he knew Russ wasn't even close to being in his sphere.

He saw the opportunity. He saw he couldn't get anything done with OKC. God, look at the OKC squad atm, they couldn't even assemble anything decent competitive wise even though KD left a huge gap in cap for them to work with. He took the opportunity to get his ring, to go to a team where he will finally be adored for what he is in all aspects of the game and cement himself as one of the all time greats the best way possible. If he moves to another team or stays at OKC, he would have never been able to do all of that.

Simple as. He made the best move possible for his career and legacy, and your LeBron crying ass has no magnitude to take that away from him.

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:44 pm

Wait, are we acting like Durant is more adored in Golden State than he was in OKC? Laughing

They loved him more than anything and he left for the team that beat them. Can't fault GSW for signing him.

But Durant made a bitch move and it wasn't the best move for his legacy. His legacy is forever tainted for leaving to the team that beat him.

OKC is at fault for trading Harden themselves though. Best drafting team in history yet not willing to pay luxury tax to keep them.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:46 pm

Also Russ being the problem Laughing

They almost beat GSW and Kevin Durant took more shots than Russ every single season.
If anything the Harden trade was the problem. None of those guys hated eachother. Let's not pretend they did.

OKC's management just *bleep* up the most talented team in history.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:37 pm

OKC's coaching was the problem and still is to be frank.

It's obvious to anyone with a brain that Durant is much, much more dangerous when he's constantly on the move and he's not a ball dominant guy.

Having him tried to iso and shoot over double teams was a disgusting waste of his talent. Hell considering Russ explosion it would help him too.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:14 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:OKC's coaching was the problem and still is to be frank.

It's obvious to anyone with a brain that Durant is much, much more dangerous when he's constantly on the move and he's not a ball dominant guy.

Having him tried to iso and shoot over double teams was a disgusting waste of his talent. Hell considering Russ explosion it would help him too.

OKC has had the worst coaching ever... Such a big what if with that talent
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:31 am

I'm not going to pretend like Durant going to GSW hasn't hurt his legacy. Especially the way he did it.

But let's be real, his legacy, if he goes on to win another championship or two (if not more), will be far greater than staying at OKC and probably losing to GSW every year in the WCF. People might have a bit more respect for him, but that will be forgotten in time. What won't be? Winning multiple championships, being finals MVP against LeBron in an insane performance, going to one of the greatest teams of all time and becoming their best player etc.

Besides, he has time to mend his image like LeBron. If he goes and wins a couple championships and goes back to OKC or maybe to some middilng team and builds them up in his later career, he'll have done a lot of damage control just like LeBron. I don't think the image of Durant as a snake is one that will last over his entire legacy, and even if it was, like I said, he's got time to mend that.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:50 am

Klay Thompson is my kind of guy. Probably the guy I'd most like to be friends with. Weird as f Laughing

Just invited the guy with the legendary toaster to the parade. The toaster is gonna be brought along rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:52 am

We got more basketball this summer btw guys

https://big3.com/league-philosophy/teams

Lonzo getting another workout with Lakers. Seems like he wants to show them how he works out. All the key Lakers people are coming and watching him for day.

Never heard of that kind of workout before. Makes me think we'll pick him 100%. I'll quit basketball if we pick anyone else.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:58 am

Freeza wrote:Klay Thompson is my kind of guy. Probably the guy I'd most like to be friends with. Weird as f Laughing

Just invited the guy with the legendary toaster to the parade. The toaster is gonna be brought along rofl

This is one of the funniest sport pics of all time

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 TrgB2s6

There's also this classic.

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 Klay-fouled-out

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:07 am

Dude is weird in the best way rofl

There also this

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:16 am

Funniest moment of the season is though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUw9Z9UR4Go
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:19 am

Freeza wrote:Klay Thompson is my kind of guy. Probably the guy I'd most like to be friends with. Weird as f Laughing

Well they did go 30-1 since he signed the toaster.

Only fair to the toaster tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:20 am

Davis is such a dork. Love him.

This is my favourite moment all season

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:27 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Well they did go 30-1 since he signed the toaster.

Only fair to the toaster tbh.

Agreed Laughing The GOAT

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 Toaste10

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:44 am

Randle putting in work this off-season. My boy is gon get paid

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVV2jigAXw5/

How do you embed instagram?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:10 am

Lakers and Boston 30 for 30 documentary if anyone is interesting. It's really really good. Great history lesson.

Spoiler:

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:57 pm

Yea, Klay's the man Laughing

Lots of people on campus say I look like him, my demeanour is similar to his (while others say I look like Steph hmm think it has to do with skin colour and height). Guess it also helps that they see me out on the court sometimes and I shoot pretty decently too.

I might be weird too hmm Only exception is I'm not famous.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:47 pm

That Lakers - Boston series in 1984... What a series. Wish we'd get more ball like that.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:10 pm

El Gunner wrote:Simple as. He made the best move possible for his career and legacy, and your LeBron crying ass has no magnitude to take that away from him.

A LOT more people share my views than you, so no.. he didn't do the best move for his legacy Laughing

Everything in history is recorded, the context of any rings with this Warriors core will always be known
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:50 pm

Freeza wrote:Lakers and Boston 30 for 30 documentary if anyone is interesting. It's really really good. Great history lesson.

Spoiler:

Oh cool, will definitely watch it. Always love Magic and Bird stuff.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:55 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Freeza wrote:Lakers and Boston 30 for 30 documentary if anyone is interesting. It's really really good. Great history lesson.

Spoiler:

Oh cool, will definitely watch it. Always love Magic and Bird stuff.

There a lot of 60s rivalry also in Part 1.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:56 pm

hmm

Even better tbh, is their Wilt stories lol?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:59 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:hmm

Even better tbh, is their Wilt stories lol?

Sadly not Laughing

Most of it is Red Auerbach, Jerry West and Russell. It's only 40-50 minutes or so I think.

Everything is four hours.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:46 pm

God I love Players' Tribune. Such a good initiative.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/lonzo-ball-lavar-fathers-day-to-the-loudest-guy-in-the-gym/
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:08 pm

^^what does the initiative do besides giving players the platform to speak the truth?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:13 pm

Celtics and Sixers talking about trading picks apparently.

Seems like Philly desperately want Fultz lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next