El Gunner
M99
LeSwagg James
Great Leader Sprucenuce
CBarca
14 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:05 am

dmize wrote:Played only 2 and half seasons in college due to injury. He was never as ready as people thought. I hate this myth that prospects won't improve because they're 22-24. He will most certainly improve, at worst he was a top 3 defender on the Wolves last year behind Dieng and Rubio. Once Thibs started playing him at SG, he got better.

I'm talking about his age because people wanted us to trade a 20 year old for a 23 year old because the 20 year old hadn't improved during his rookie season.

You might hate people not thinking a 23yo can still improve. Sure they can, more often than not, a 23yo without any offense game isn't just gonna get it like that.

Still find it weird how anyone would trade 20 year olds and 21 years old for rookies who are older than them.

I just don't like these athletic wing and guard defenders who can't shoot. They rarely pan out. Only one who I can think of is Kawhi.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:06 am

dmize wrote:http://www.espn.com/olympics/story/_/id/19588090/3-3-basketball-added-2020-tokyo-olympic-program

hmm
3 on 3 basketball added to the 2020 Olympics. Will basically be played with 21 rules(half court, 1's and 2's, first to 21)

Proud

Would be amazing tbh. Will give other countries more of a chance to win tbh.

Next up 2v2 or one on one please
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:12 am

I just don't like these athletic wing and guard defenders who can't shoot. They rarely pan out. Only one who I can think of is Kawhi.

You seem to like Ingram and Nance tho :coffee:

and there's Butler. Also Avery Bradley sucked early on shooting

I'm not saying Dunn's a great prospect or anything but he's a guy Thibs will always have a use for

Last edited by dmize on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:15 am

Freeza wrote:
dmize wrote:http://www.espn.com/olympics/story/_/id/19588090/3-3-basketball-added-2020-tokyo-olympic-program

hmm
3 on 3 basketball added to the 2020 Olympics. Will basically be played with 21 rules(half court, 1's and 2's, first to 21)

Proud

Would be amazing tbh. Will give other countries more of a chance to win tbh.

Next up 2v2 or one on one please

I just saw they are using a smaller basketball. So 2pters will be worth twice as much as a 1pter with a smaller ball? They need to move the line back to 33 feet or something or these games will be over in 5 min

edit: math

Last edited by dmize on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:22 am

dmize wrote:

You seem to like Ingram and Nance tho :coffee:

and there's Butler. Also Avery Bradley sucked early on shooting

Ingram can shoot though. He ended up shooting like 48% after All Star i think. His 3 isn't falling yet, but hopefully it will. His body is still a huge part of it. Kris Dunn was supposed to be the most NBA ready prospect, but he turned out to be one of the least ready from a skill standpoint. Also you're comparing a 19 year old player with a 23 year old.

Nance I have no hope for offensively and he's more of an all round defender. His jump shot if absolutely ridiculous. It takes like 3 seconds for him to make a single jump shot.

From what I can see from Avery Bradley's stats he could always shoot though. 50/40/80 splits in his first full playing season, and he was younger than Kris Dunn was when he was drafted.

But guess we'll have to see. I just can't see him improving enough. Would love to be wrong though. Rather have everyone fullfill their potential. Best case scenario he becomes as skilled a shooter as Jimmy Butler. The chances are so slim though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:25 am

Just saw your edit. Dunn can definitely be a great role player for thibs. Atheltic work horses are something he needs when he plays starters so many minutes.

I guess I'm just viewing his abilities in the prism of people keep saying he's much better than Lakers' young talent. I'm protective of the Lakers babies Laughing

I wish we had more shooters though. DLo is without a doubt a 40% 3pt shooter skill and ability-wise, but there's just no spacing on this team, and no one to get him open looks. That's why Ball is the only option for this team.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:39 am

Someone needs to teach Mark Jackson to pronounce Tristan
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:49 am

Draymond literally just hit a guy and cried about it being called. How is that not a flagrant Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:55 am

Refs really making sure this doesn't end tonight Laughing 49 points in 1Q. just saw it live sry
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:02 am

dmize wrote:Refs really making sure this doesn't end tonight Laughing 49 points in 1Q. just saw it live sry

There was hardly anything wrong with the calls. Standard officiating.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:08 am

Dahntay Jones useless as always
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:09 am

Also. Bullshit technical Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:21 am

Freeza wrote:
dmize wrote:Refs really making sure this doesn't end tonight Laughing 49 points in 1Q. just saw it live sry

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 N9p2fqY

StAnDaRd OfFiCiAtInG
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:24 am

dmize wrote:
Freeza wrote:

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 N9p2fqY

StAnDaRd OfFiCiAtInG

Really. How has it been that bad? There has been a maximum of 3 blown calls. No shooting foul has been wrongly called imo. Some of the off ball fouls were soft.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:27 am

Refs making Cavs shoot 12 for 20 from 3 :bow:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:36 am

Cavs shooting splits so far: 609/.591/.654

They're actually scoring more point this game when they're not fouled Laughing

Ridiculous shooting
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:01 am

So that flagrant Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:50 am

Damn this is the most entertaining game all year. It has absolutely everything Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:02 am

They hit 24 3s Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:10 am

hmm

I don't know who cares about 3v3? Seems like a stupid idea.. just like Ice Cube's 3v3 league imo

For me it's 5v5 NBA or nothing.. I'm not spending my time watching anything but the best
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:25 am

Who does this shit in the Finals? #GOAT

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:18 am

How is this not a backcourt violation???

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:48 pm

I didn't watch the game but find Freeza's comments pretty odd, because the consensus from BOTH warriors fans and Cavs fans seems to be that the refs were awful and it was one of the worst reffed games of all time lol
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:52 pm

CBarca wrote:I didn't watch the game but find Freeza's comments pretty odd, because the consensus from BOTH warriors fans and Cavs fans seems to be that the refs were awful and it was one of the worst reffed games of all time lol

It escalated after I wrote that tbf Laughing Got ridiculous at the end.

The two flagrants not called on Draymond, the flagrant called on Love, weird technicals, Cavs getting away with a little too much roughing up, Zaza intentionally stepping on LeBron's ankle, Dahntay _(piece of shit) getting a technical for trash talking with Durant.

It was so crazy after I wrote it.

I was only commenting on the fouls in the first quarter, which I didn't think were as bad as people made them out to be. If people want to complain about quantity of FTs as evidence, maybe they should explain Steph shooting like 15 in a quarter on the first games.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:53 pm

Also Draymond calling people from Cleveland stupid when he believes the world is flat.

He's such a smug idiot
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:07 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 1600
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next