Turok_TTZ
Doc
halamadrid2
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Granada vs Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Granada vs Real Madrid

Post by Thimmy Mon 13 Jul - 23:09:42

Through the legs of Courtois.. that brings back memories.

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 14 Jul - 0:11:51

One more win and la liga is ours
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue 14 Jul - 0:22:27

Terrible second half

Both Asensio and Rodrygo are too similar. Their type would work if you had a Ronaldo on the other wing taking all the spotlight away from them but when they are asked to come in and put a shift in offensivelt and defensively they are found lacking. They are not starter quality

Anyways one more win and we are champions
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue 14 Jul - 1:12:30

You still don’t get what Zidane is doing! These two were not the starters btw.  The normal starters, along side or slightly behind Benz are Hazard, Isco or Modric and backups or 2nd half players are Asensio, Rodrygo and Vinicius.

You obviously didn’t watch last game as both Asensio and Rodrygo started and were very effective. In that game he changed to Vinicius, Hazard and Isco and they also were effective. The entire offense has been evolving and getting better, the entire six of them.

I agree the 2nd half Today was poor in terms of last several games, but I view the defense particularly Casemiro, more likely the reason than the two you seem to be pointing out.

Last edited by futbol_bill on Tue 14 Jul - 20:44:46; edited 1 time in total
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue 14 Jul - 14:51:41

You seem to be ignoring the fact that there will be no new signings for next season. In other words what you see is what you’ll get. The six forwards mentioned are all going to get plenty of action for next season.

That obviously has been part of Zidane’s selection and substitutions. He seeing what works, what combinations, what formations, and who doesn’t work i.e. Bale and James.

The only possible changes you can look for in late August will be possible sales of the likes of James, Mariano or Jovic, Bale (sadly no), and more fringe players out on loan (apparently there are 11 out on loan and I would expect only Odegaard, Kubo, Lunin, Reguilon and possibly Ceballos and Odriozola to remain on loan deals. Expect none of them (except possibly Odriozola) to stay.
Then there is the possibly of Brahim joining the loanee list.

The collective Reported value of the possible loanees sales (Odriozola, Vallejo, Jorge de Frutos, Ceballos, Oscar Rodriquez, Mayoral and Soro) is 151M. That’s on top of the Achraf and Javi Sanchez sales, plus whatever they might get for James, Mariano and Jovic. Plus there still will be the stadium sponsorship deal! I think we are going to come out of this pandemic in very good shape financially and squad wise.

Last edited by futbol_bill on Wed 15 Jul - 15:05:03; edited 1 time in total
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue 14 Jul - 23:19:04

https://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/opinion/2020/07/14/5f0e084c268e3e34578b45e4.html

i think this article was written specifically for some of you here on goallegacy.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed 15 Jul - 2:09:33

that article has inspired me to raise another question from a different viewpoint but mainly about the stadium atmosphere

Last edited by titosantill on Wed 15 Jul - 2:36:30; edited 1 time in total
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed 15 Jul - 2:24:36

defensively we've been extremely confident, like this is the most confident i've seen our defense in years, and it transmits to the rest of the team, there is a lot more calm in attack as well. it leads me to wonder (and feel free to disagree with me), do the empty stands give us a significant advantage?

we all know away stadiums can be tough, but also the bernabeu, sometimes the fans get riled up when the team is messing up we become like an away side even at home. our catenaccio type style that we seem to have adopted, that may not have gone on to well with the bernabeu and they would let zidane and the team know it.

look at our results before the lockdown and now, do you guys think the empty stands gives a lot more calm to the players, them not rushing things, getting too anxious and being a lot more confident or just mere coincidence?
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed 15 Jul - 3:13:28

No real way of knowing, but at this point all credit goes to Zidane. I would imagine there is somewhat less pressure on players and that could be plus or minus factor. The other noticeable factor is teams are just now starting to look like game shape fitness. The one thing I read about empty stadiums is there is no longer home field advantage. The one exception was Granada in that 2nd half?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2