rincon
Great Leader Sprucenuce
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Higuain vs GL Empty Higuain vs GL

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 03, 2017 10:26 pm

jibers wrote:Juve want to win the CL...
Buy arguably the biggest big game flop with Ibra of this generation...

Juve...win CL...Higuain
Cl...Higuain.....

Higuain vs GL 26e

Turok_TTZ wrote:a euro more than 40m euros is highway robbery. I feel bad for Juventus and their fans.

Higuain for mad money worth it? For CL? KEK! I hope juventus sign him, the amusement will be worthwhile.

Juventus fans when Higuain miss eliminates them from cl this upcoming season:
Higuain vs GL Ao9nsorsua3

sportsczy wrote:It's kind of dumb imo.  Juve don't need Higuain to win Serie A and he's an absolute flop on the biggest stages for both NT and club (CL).  

Not to mention he turns 29 in December so he will have very little resale value in 2-3 years.

sportsczy wrote:Are you guys seriously saying that Higuain is worth 95 million and he's going to be a difference maker in CL for Juve? Seriously??? Laughing

It may happen... but it would be sheer luck as opposed to something one would reasonably expect going in.

RED wrote:Bizarre choice to spend all that money on Higuain. Down right stupid if you ask me.

I'm actually stunned.

Casciavit wrote:94M for a 29 year old who is the biggest choker in recent memory rofl

Harmonica wrote:Most inflated transfer fee, even relatively, ever. Is Juventus ran by complete donkeys? rofl

sportsczy wrote:I mean I love Juve's optimism and everything... but unless Marchisio comes back and plays to his old level, Khedira stays injury free and somehow can play at his Germany NT level and Pjanic also steps it up, Juve aren't winning CL.

These things are won in the middle of the pitch.... something that took Madrid 12 years to figure out. You can't beat Bayern, Barca, Atleti, etc. unless you can control the middle because they will impose their rhythm on you otherwise.

That's why I thought that Conte really messed up. With Pogba, Vidal, Marchisio and Pirlo, he should have done a whole lot better.

Juve has a good team... but they're not favored to win CL by any stretch of the imagination. It's the same teams on top. Juve are in the next tier. Making the semis would be a success for Juve imo.

Cruijf wrote:He's a very good striker, but I think it's been proven time and time again that he's not elite (on the level of Benz, Suarez, Lewa, etc).

chad4401 wrote:lmao this forum is amazing, who go out of their to hate on a player like this forum does with benzema? any striker crap to decent are always better than cause reasons(stupidity).

higuain is a flop and always been a flop for years, its poster like you lot who always never seem to remember a bad game from him, who can't taken be seriously can't get over miss from 2010 for benzema, but can forgive higs for flopping his ass just a few months ago rofl, elite striker who can't get out qualifiers for the CL.

what said is fact once he flops all of you gonna avoid this thread and wait until next season to resume, same shit every season.

Higuain vs GL Tumblr_inline_nk0yyw0IOH1rmpt9k
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Higuain vs GL Empty Re: Higuain vs GL

Post by rincon Wed May 03, 2017 10:33 pm

:bow:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 03, 2017 10:35 pm

I will just point out that HIguain is a finals flop.

if i recall he also scored in WC semis or something.

THe real stage for him to shit the bed has yet to come.

mole this thread will bite you in the arse real hard rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 03, 2017 10:38 pm

He's already proven enough to shut up the haters tbh.

I don't really care what happens now, if he wins then it's even more laughable but if he loses in the final so what.

So i disagree, nothing is coming back to bite me. Although going through both the Elite striker and Higuain to Juve thread i'm disappointed in the lack of quotes that make sense. Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed May 03, 2017 10:40 pm

We need an Allegri vs GL thread too.

His hiring was mercilessly ridiculed by Juve and non-Juve fans alike.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 03, 2017 10:40 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He's already proven enough to shut up the haters tbh.

I don't really care what happens now, if he wins then it's even more laughable but if he loses in the final so what.

So i disagree, nothing is coming back to bite me. Although going through both the Elite striker and Higuain to Juve thread i'm disappointed in the lack of quotes that make sense. Sad

The issue is not if he loses in the final, it's if he misses a sitter/pen

But I wish him the best and definitely think he has shown his haters what he's really made out of today
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 03, 2017 10:41 pm

He has not proved anything, im sorry, Higuain is a serial choker and he made it a career to flop in big finals, and lesser game too but his last hurdle is a final.

If he flops again vs Atletico in finals, then he really has not overcome that hurdle.

that he is a top league striker who can score goals in bundle is not up to debate anymore
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 03, 2017 10:45 pm

Well the finals part is true, but the general theme he's a CL flop in general and surely he put that to dead today?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 03, 2017 10:49 pm

*bleep* lol at Harmoronica calling out Juve management, same Juve management that took us from 7th in a shit league with overpaid squad nobody wanted to buy from to where we are now.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 03, 2017 10:53 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Well the finals part is true, but the general theme he's a CL flop in general and surely he put that to dead today?

The general theme was not fabricated. Today he scored his 3rd and 4th knockout goals in his what seventh season in CL?

Like if Benzema finishes the season with 25 goals, that won't change the fact that he's been utterly shit until from the start till now.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 03, 2017 10:58 pm

M99 pls.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 03, 2017 11:05 pm

Need Brother Surag's opinion on this. http://www.goallegacy.net/t40276-ranieri-s-dream-premier-league-16-17-discussion-part-11#1721832
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu May 04, 2017 12:06 am

He ate those comments alive ... you better feed Gonzilla with pizzas now or he's coming back for more.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu May 04, 2017 12:17 am

I mean, I would still gladly take Higuain over Benzema but Higgy really hasn't shaken off the choker tag he took his delightful time to mold and sculpture for himself.

Still a world class forward and a player I admire.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu May 04, 2017 12:18 am

If he scores in these last two matches left in CL all will be forgiven and all shall be forgotten.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 04, 2017 12:39 am

Chocking in World Cup final can not be forgiven lol if i am Argie I hate him for life. You get a chance to win a CL every season. A world cup is way more precious and higuain flopped a final like a scrub #neverforget
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Blanco Madridista Thu May 04, 2017 12:49 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Chocking in World Cup final can not be forgiven lol if i am Argie I hate him for life. You get a chance to win a CL every season. A world cup is way more precious and higuain flopped a final like a scrub #neverforget

He might still have one final shot at World Cup glory in 2018.

El Blanco Madridista
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu May 04, 2017 1:02 am

I'm glad he scored those goals, because his first 20 minutes were woeful, I thought there was another choke fest incoming, but Dani Alves and Dybala were having none of it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu May 04, 2017 1:08 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Chocking in World Cup final can not be forgiven lol if i am Argie I hate him for life. You get a chance to win a CL every season. A world cup is way more precious and higuain flopped a final like a scrub #neverforget

I don't want to seriously contribute to this discussion but there have been far greater players than Higuain who have "flopped" in a World Cup final and are still considered incredible players.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Thu May 04, 2017 2:10 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He's already proven enough to shut up the haters tbh.

so everything

of all the chokes he's done in his career, he's yet to choke in a CL final as he's yet to play in one.

if he has choking moments in it which results in juve losing, he might as well retire.

i think there's a good chance he'll finally deliver on the big stage though. he reminds me of robben. the former biggest big game choker in history.

robben had so much anger built inside him for being a big game choker he eventually proved haters wrong by scoring the winner in the CL final and went to be a clutch player from then. i can see hig doing the same.

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu May 04, 2017 2:12 am

You've done it now mole. Guaranteed missed sitter in the finals.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu May 04, 2017 2:13 am

I feel like there's a bit of goal post moving going around. Now he's gone from "CL flop" to "finals flop". Not exactly the same standard he has always being criticized for, probably because the original criticism was wrong.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu May 04, 2017 2:14 am

Palacios' chance was way better Mad
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 04, 2017 2:17 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I feel like there's a bit of goal post moving going around. Now he's gone from "CL flop" to "finals flop". Not exactly the same standard he has always being criticized for, probably because the original criticism was wrong.

Yep lol.

Originally it was big game flop, then it was CL flop and now it's finals flop.

Not sure how but the haters will probably find a way to move the goal posts again hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu May 04, 2017 2:22 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:I feel like there's a bit of goal post moving going around. Now he's gone from "CL flop" to "finals flop". Not exactly the same standard he has always being criticized for, probably because the original criticism was wrong.

Yep lol.

Originally it was big game flop, then it was CL flop and now it's finals flop.

Not sure how but the haters will probably find a way to move the goal posts again hmm

It's already been moved in anticipation:

Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next