urbaNRoots
guest7
Lucifer
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
32 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep - Page 3 Empty Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by titosantill Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:40 pm

your response to my question doesn't sound like you have the utmost confidence in your guy. if you want us to understand your vision, then you'll need to have as much confidence in that same vision. i asked who were the top two CFs; i didn't ask about benzema's goals, nor who takes more or less shots. i mean if i asked harmonica who the best player ever is, he'll tell me who without flinching and proceed to explain why

you answered my straighforward question with an excuse. the answer i expected was for you to say benzema, and why he's better than whoever people choose to list....not going straight into him being underutilized, (which i get, but i'll address this later as well). i understand there's plenty of resentment on this thread, i have my own reasons for moving on from regular scheduled programming pertaining to our squad, and i'll address that in a bit as well

titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep - Page 3 Empty Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:40 pm

BBC was never even alive.

Get that shit Bale out of here please. Benz looks like a dollarstore version of Faubert.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:45 pm

@chad

Why do you feel the need to bring up Higuain so much? he left like 4 years ago, move past it.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:49 pm

I will never forget how much isco was rated as the best player in the team a head of cr, by the Spanish media, bernabaeu crowd and idiots on this forum, while playing like a complete turd, I'm sure I was the only poster on this forum who had the guts and insight to say he was playing like shit, and if Carlo never benched him, everyone would still be lying their asses off saying everything is benzema fault, like its some default setting or somerhing, anyway I'm done with this tired of schooling you boys.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Kommander Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:51 pm

I've managed to stay away from this forum but enough is enough and I need to intervene.

Chad, gtfo of here with your Benzema agenda. Who has the most assists in the team? WHo creates the most chances? The answer is definitely not the Brazzers producer/failed rapper. You call out others saying that they do not support the team, yet here you are, slandering the greatest player not only in Madrids illustrious hostory, but probably the history of the game! Noone is going to buy your arguement. Benzema has been a bum for a long time, we should have bought Lewandowski. How can a top number 9 have 9 goals and play for this club? No wonder Morata is considering his future!

CR might have lost a step but he is still the best player in the world, Neymar is the only player close to his level.

Laughing at Messi being better than CR at everything. When was the last time that midget turned up to a big game? Flopped against Atletico last year in the champers, flopped in every classico since 2014 and even hindered them when they could have disgraced even further under Rafa. Meanwhile, the current Ballon D'oro decided the classico last year, had the best perfromance in UCL history against Wolfsburg and saved our ass and then went on to carry Portugal to the Euros, whilst the supposed best player not only flopped in 3 finals in a row, but Argentina comfortably beat Chille in the group stage without him!!
El Kommander
El Kommander
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:54 pm

chad4401 wrote:I will never forget how much isco was rated as the best player in the team a head of cr, by the Spanish media, bernabaeu crowd and idiots on this forum, while playing like a complete turd, I'm sure I was the only poster on this forum who had the guts and insight to say he was playing like shit, and if Carlo never benched him, everyone would still be lying their asses off saying everything is benzema fault, like its some default setting or somerhing, anyway I'm done with this tired of schooling you boys.
We are talkng about Benzema, not Isco, bring it back lad
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:01 pm

chad4401 wrote:Said it before and I will say it again, RM are some of the biggest posers on the internet by far, cr never carried benzema ever gtfo, hogging all the shot cause you suck ass as a footballer compared to messi, is not carrying anyone muchless a team, bale is alright and will have decent future for the club once he figures out what he actually want to do, stop trying to emulate what cr did for the club.

fans like nick on here has this huge hate boner for the team and bigger hard on for scrubs like Ben afra, pogba, and any other scrub that has decent dribbling, cause that the only way he can identify a good player, that why scrubs like isco is better than ozil to a poser like nick cause journalist told him so, flopsco can't even create two good chances a games.... Nick "isco is amazing he trying to carry the team on his own, he is so decisive"remember that? How stupid it sounded after him getting benched lead to the 10th, you don't know shit about players or what performing well even means, pogba is better than kroos as well? Cause dribbling and pace right? You didn't even want casemiro cause he wasn't some pre-hyped youngster, when it came time to judge his ability as player 99% of the RM fans on the internet wanted him sold after his loan or still wanted kante ahead cause prem hype, RM fans excel at creating problems where their is none, RM fans loves MSN more than BBC because of dribbling(hype), every time they suck some RM fans rather bash BBC instead all Laughing.

RM fans don't know shit about football on any level, acting smug doesn't make what you say less stupid, like how nick was riding pep d at the start of the season to criticise zidane, then turn on pep instantly, when mancity struggled cause that the life of poser don't have to stick to your point, if you try to start the bandwagon first.

I bet money right now if RM win the double or the league, nick,hala and the rest gonna be the first to call zidane great and RM is the best team in the world, after shitting on them all season cause poser logic, just like last season or when the team won the 10th.

Never seen so many words written to say nothing at all in my life.

Unreal.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:06 pm

El Kommander wrote:I've managed to stay away from this forum but enough is enough and I need to intervene.

Chad, gtfo of here with your Benzema agenda. Who has the most assists in the team? WHo creates the most chances? The answer is definitely not the Brazzers producer/failed rapper. You call out others saying that they do not support the team, yet here you are, slandering the greatest player not only in Madrids illustrious hostory, but probably the history of the game! Noone is going to buy your arguement. Benzema has been a bum for a long time, we should have bought Lewandowski. How can a top number 9 have 9 goals and play for this club? No wonder Morata is considering his future!

CR might have lost a step but he is still the best player in the world, Neymar is the only player close to his level.

Laughing at Messi being better than CR at everything. When was the last time that midget turned up to a big game? Flopped against Atletico last year in the champers, flopped in every classico since 2014 and even hindered them when they could have disgraced even further under Rafa. Meanwhile, the current Ballon D'oro decided the classico last year, had the best perfromance in UCL history against Wolfsburg and saved our ass and then went on to carry Portugal to the Euros, whilst the supposed best player not only flopped in 3 finals in a row, but Argentina comfortably beat Chille in the group stage without him!!

Just what we needed, yet another pea sized brain fanboy Proud gud to have you brah!!!!!

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:09 pm

This thread is good. I like it.

Another

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:13 pm

rincon wrote:@chad

Why do you feel the need to bring up Higuain so much? he left like 4 years ago, move past it.

Lmao I have long passed higuain, but its because of higuain that certain posters, home crowd and media, never want to give benzema a break, everybody knows this so I bring him up cause I know he is the core to all of this bs, everybody just want to be right about the guy and get justice for higs, even if it means ignoring injury or the lack of touches and service he gets, cr and morata regardless of goals all have similar games to what Benz shows but posters rather lie nonstop to claim how different it is.

remember when jese was gonna bench benzema or the team will move to a cr-bale partnership even though its proven shit? RM fans just want benzema out before the team wins too much, cause they don't want him to be mentioned a head of higuain in the history books, benzema is the only player I have ever seen get criticised for freaking preseason game just shows how desperate fans are to blame everything on the guy, its over the top to point its be common part of the season to spend half of it complaining about benzema solely and flopsco, cr, bale, etc can go blame free no matter how shit they play, this has nothing to do with football cause all the argument against benz cut out football related parts that make other cf tick just to shit him, I don't give a flying bleep what anyone thinks cause I know I'm right and Rafa half season is proof.

If this about footy then how come RM fans rave about how important the 10rh was, but single out benzema solely for critcism as early as preseason just after winning it? Wanted to sell him regardless, benzema is held to these retarded standards that ask him for consistency when the service he gets is never been consistent except once and he excelled, so what the hell are people complaining about?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:16 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
chad4401 wrote:Much ado about nothing

Never seen so many words written to say nothing at all in my life.

Unreal.

Right! Unreal stuff. The day Benzema gets fired from Madrid, the Madrid fanbase on GL is gonna be so boring.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:16 pm

No one is singling out Benzema. Last game thread you mentioned how no one was praising Benzema, when barely anyone had posted after the game.

You're basically the Madrid section version of Harmonica without any stats to back it up.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:17 pm

Say something about Illarra please
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:20 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Say something about Illarra please

Miss those posts about how Illarra is our best midfielder by far
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Kommander Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:25 pm

Lucifer wrote:
El Kommander wrote:I've managed to stay away from this forum but enough is enough and I need to intervene.

Just what we needed, yet another pea sized brain fanboy Proud gud to have you brah!!!!!

How about worry about your bum team instead of worrying about me. I assure you my IQ is at least 50 points higher than yours. Then again you are a supporter of a club that has 0 morals so your name is fitting. A board that got fined for corruption, players evading tax left right and centre and you have the current Ballon D'tax évasion. Village club, village mentality.

Keep my name out of your mouth you clown.
El Kommander
El Kommander
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:27 pm

Nick I bring up isco cause he is also proof that a player can do sod all game and posers like you will call him amazing for the sake of it, isco right now is the same player when Carlo benched him, he is playing exactly the same too and surprise he is amazing, even though he has less vision than a newborn infant but he supposedly an AM that was way better than ozil and do maria, thanks to that next iniesta hype he been living for 4 season now, shows that fans don't even know what made iniesta good in the first place its not dribbling its decision making and moving with a purpose, something isco sucks donkey balls at, people again so focused on the dribbling and can't see how many attacks he stalls and the reasons why he gets benched...... A.K.A you guys don't have a freaking clue about anything that isn't told to you by journalist or a heat map.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:33 pm

this thread is getting interesting lol
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:34 pm

Isco is better than Benz.

Coldest take in years.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Kommander Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:37 pm

chad4401 wrote:Nick I bring up isco cause he is also proof that a player can do sod all game and posers like you will call him amazing for the sake of it, isco right now is the same player when Carlo benched him, he is playing exactly the same too and surprise he is amazing, even though he has less vision than a newborn infant but he supposedly an AM that was way better than ozil and do maria, thanks to that next iniesta hype he been living for 4 season now, shows that fans don't even know what made iniesta good in the first place its not dribbling its decision making and moving with a purpose, something isco sucks donkey balls at, people again so focused on the dribbling and can't see how many attacks he stalls and the reasons why he gets benched...... A.K.A you guys don't have a freaking clue about anything that isn't told to you by journalist or a heat map.

Again you call out everyone in your bar laying the blame where it should be. Benzema is a failure, France discarded him and we should do the same. If we had Suarez or Lewandowski we would win the treble every year. Benzema has 9 goals. That is a disgrace for the so called number 9 of Real Madrid.
El Kommander
El Kommander
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:39 pm

chad4401 wrote:Nick I bring up isco cause he is also proof that a player can do sod all game and posers like you will call him amazing for the sake of it, isco right now is the same player when Carlo benched him, he is playing exactly the same too and surprise he is amazing, even though he has less vision than a newborn infant but he supposedly an AM that was way better than ozil and do maria, thanks to that next iniesta hype he been living for 4 season now, shows that fans don't even know what made iniesta good in the first place its not dribbling its decision making and moving with a purpose, something isco sucks donkey balls at, people again so focused on the dribbling and can't see how many attacks he stalls and the reasons why he gets benched...... A.K.A you guys don't have a freaking clue about anything that isn't told to you by journalist or a heat map.
I hear you Chad, i have a question for you then

why should we listen to you then? what makes you "righter" or more knowledgable than anyone else?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:42 pm

El Kommander wrote:
Lucifer wrote:

How about worry about your bum team instead of worrying about me. I assure you my IQ is at least 50 points higher than yours. Then again you are a supporter of a club that has 0 morals so your name is fitting. A board that got fined for corruption, players evading tax left right and centre and you have the current Ballon D'tax évasion. Village club, village mentality.

A pea sized brain fanboy with tendencies of aggression, where have i seen this combination let me guess, oh yeah on this same damn page lol. And frankly he is better than u, u inbred retard Laughing

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:50 pm

Again posters on here spent all season bashing BBC to suck off MSN, MSN still choking all season, all i see is zidane and bbc criticism, why is that? Because no one has any guts to call a spade a spade like how you lot claim to do with BBC? Or the amazing MSN is really being carried by messi and posers too butthurt, again RM fans that love MSN so much criticise them like you do your team, or your just a bunch of cowardly sheep that trying to stay in line with everyone opinions? Well I'm not afraid to say Suarez misses more sitters than benzema anyone who denies this is a liar cause it simply math, neymar dribbling is overrated and he is a much more effective player when he keeps it simple and messi walks around like he is cr with bad knees, who gives a shit? I don't I will keep supporting team regardless of who plays cause I'm a Madrid fan not a flavor of the week fan.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Kommander Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:55 pm

Lucifer wrote:
El Kommander wrote:
Lucifer wrote:

A pea sized brain fanboy with tendencies of aggression, where have i seen this combination let me guess, oh yeah on this same damn page lol. And frankly he is better than u, u inbred retard Laughing

Who said I was being agressive? You sound like a typical new school progressive. I backed up all my statements with facts but that matters not to your feelings I guess. Keep sucking off Messi. No doubt you are one of these new school 'cules' that started watching football in 2009. Saw you back pep as the GOAt coach, how is the fraud doing now?

Called it that all you mentally ill Pep cultists will claim Monaco were favourites to deflect from his eventual failure Laughing

Once again, only speak when spoken to clown.
El Kommander
El Kommander
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:04 pm

Laughing at Messi being better than CR at everything. When was the last time that midget turned up to a big game? Flopped against Atletico last year in the champers, flopped in every classico since 2014 and even hindered them when they could have disgraced even further under Rafa. Meanwhile, the current Ballon D'oro decided the  classico last year, had the best perfromance in UCL history against Wolfsburg and saved our ass and then went on to carry Portugal to the Euros, whilst the supposed best player not only flopped in 3 finals in a row, but Argentina comfortably beat Chille in the group stage without him!!

The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep - Page 3 44d62cc8158ce00129c7df499e4f93ae

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Kommander Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:10 pm

Luca wrote:

Laughing at Messi being better than CR at everything. When was the last time that midget turned up to a big game? Flopped against Atletico last year in the champers, flopped in every classico since 2014 and even hindered them when they could have disgraced even further under Rafa. Meanwhile, the current Ballon D'oro decided the  classico last year, had the best perfromance in UCL history against Wolfsburg and saved our ass and then went on to carry Portugal to the Euros, whilst the supposed best player not only flopped in 3 finals in a row, but Argentina comfortably beat Chille in the group stage without him!!

The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep - Page 3 44d62cc8158ce00129c7df499e4f93ae

Two corrupt clubs teaming up. Surprise surprise. Your club should have been stripped off the only Champers they have. *bleep* dopers. All of you seem to want a piece tonight.
El Kommander
El Kommander
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:12 pm

chad4401 wrote:Again posters on here spent all season bashing BBC to suck off MSN,  MSN still choking all season, all i see is zidane and bbc criticism, why is that? Because no one has any guts to call a spade a spade like how you lot claim to do with BBC? Or the amazing MSN is really being carried by messi and posers too butthurt, again RM fans that love MSN so much criticise them like you do your team, or your just a bunch of cowardly sheep that trying to stay in line with everyone opinions? Well I'm not afraid to say Suarez misses more sitters than benzema anyone who denies this is a liar cause it simply math, neymar dribbling is overrated and he is a much more effective player when he keeps it simple and messi walks around like he is cr with bad knees, who gives a shit? I don't I will keep supporting team regardless of who plays cause I'm a Madrid fan not a flavor of the week fan.
where is the proof that Suarez misses more sitter? please provide actual factual evidence.

I can tell you though that in 2016, Suarez scored 40 goals, and Benzema 24

and in 2017, Suarez 24 goals, benzema 9

those are facts rofl

ps: you are evading my question, why should we place your opnion above anyone else in these parts? answer that please

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next