Firenze
Rebaño Sagrado
Harmonica
M99
Hapless_Hans
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Seriously- I've lost all respect for Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Seriously- I've lost all respect for Juve

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:24 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Replacing Pogba with Lemina and acting like everything is OK is a worse offence imo.

That's a witty comment which I would give a +1 usually. However in this case I feel  that this is not a laughing matter.
My thread is not meant as a funny wind-up or as banter. This is not about banter.
That's why a comment like the following misses the point.

Luca wrote:I'm glad you don't like it.

All y'all

This is not about me disliking the logo as an opponent of Juve.
As the thread title says, as a general football fan, not just a fan of one club, of course I feel respect towards a great historic club like Juve. ( @BarrileteCosmico, I can't speak for other Germans and I'm not sure that quote pertains to football. In football we actually not only respect, but FEAR the Italians. In general, what I feel towards the Italians is of course nothing but LOVE. )

And as that general football fan this rebranding literally HURTS.
It hurts my eyes, it hurts my intelligence, it hurts my feelings.

And to be honest, if it already hurts me, I can't begin imagine how much it must hurt Juve fans themselves.
@Warrior says it, he's still hoping it is a joke, as does @CBarca.

I'm still hoping this too, because frankly I can't understand why they would do something so absolutely horrible. Mindless, unnecessary total destruction.
This is like the Joker blowing the world up with hydrogen bombs. The world of Juventus, its history, its rank, its pride.

I had to let it sink in a few days, which probably was some kind of shock state.
Now I can't understand how the city of Torino isn't burning. Why does the Juve HQ still stand? Where are the torches, the pitchforks?
Why haven't the ones responsible for this iconological holocaust been identified, brought to justice, sacked, or hanged? Crimes against humanity?
How does the Juve board still have a job? Why aren't their dead bodies piled upon the bronze horse?

Ion Creanga wrote:what has to do a logo with respect for an historic entity built by the great work of some amazing people over more than 100 years?

It's like saying i don't have respect for USA, because they have an ugly flag.

stupid people are stupid.

Not sure if serious. Think again. What has a logo rebranding got to do with 'respect for a history entity'? You are asking ME that?

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Seriously- I've lost all respect for Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Seriously- I've lost all respect for Juve

Post by rincon Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:30 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

I had to let it sink in a few days, which probably was some kind of shock state.
Now I can't understand how the city of Torino isn't burning. Why does the Juve HQ still stand? Where are the torches, the pitchforks?
Why haven't the ones responsible for this iconological holocaust been identified, brought to justice, sacked, or hanged? Crimes against humanity?
How does the Juve board still have a job? Why aren't their dead bodies piled upon the bronze horse?

I'm not gonna discuss the logo anymore since we had plenty of that in the Juve section and we all made our opinions clear (pro or con).

On this particular comment @Hapless_Hans , this Juve board basically has carte blanche to whatever the *bleep* they want because of how well they have run the club. If this was Cobolli-Blanc-Secco (our main guys post calciopoli but pre-success) doing the change then they would be killed by a mob.

Since Agnelli-Marotta-Nedved arrived they have pretty much gotten everything right, so they have wild liberties in the eyes of the fans. Even now, doing this with the crest  :facepalm: , I tell myself that they know exactly what they are doing and that it will be for the better.

I just imagine the media/fan circus if Thohir or De Laurentiis had done it. Laughing
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:36 pm

Seriously- I've lost all respect for Juve - Page 2 Napoli11

The job is already done for De Laurentiis lol
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:37 pm

I love JJ

Best logo we ever made tbh
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:42 pm

@Warrior that logo is basically what Napoli has always had. Napoli are the N in the circle. Sadly it looks better than ours too Sad
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:50 pm

So, read the entirety of that thread Rincon talked about which I must thank Juve fans here for their contributions. Was quite an extensive read. Anyway, my personal take is that Juventus didn't need to change their logo for the sake of global acceptance and marketing but I get the reasoning behind it. Just think it's an ugly change, a generic look about it that takes away the football aspect and I really don't quite the 2 J's at all. To put things in perspective, let Madrid change their entire badge and see what happens.

Side note, I get the sneaky suspicion there are some posters who are literally forcing themselves to like this new badge.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:56 pm

Doc wrote:

Side note, I get the sneaky suspicion there are some posters who are literally forcing themselves to like this new badge.

Why don't you directly come at me Doc ?  I won't tell u to stfu if u coming at me brah. I've said it million times. Best logo ever tbh. Amazing how I've instantly connected with this beautiful logo. Slick, elegant and as simple as it looks, the meaning behind the logo is more important which has been aptly described in that thread. Beautiful. Just beautiful.

JJ for lyf
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:59 pm

ironically GL is probably the only place anyone is even mentioning this now, besides Juventus forums where reaction is largely negative. Rest of the world couldn't care any less. Throw away tradition for 3 days publicity Laughing
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:01 pm

Wrong person you referring to S. If I want to come at you, I would. Since you wanna make this about you (for reasons beyond me), no I genuinely think you actually like this badge. You seem so absorbed by this idea of Juventus Global Inc. that everything attached to it would be deemed a great idea. And considering Agnelli and co. have done no real wrong after Calciopoli, you'll support their ideas without much resistance.

Seriously, why did you make this about you?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:07 pm

Firenze wrote:ironically GL is probably the only place anyone is even mentioning this now, besides Juventus forums where reaction is largely negative. Rest of the world couldn't care any less. Throw away tradition for 3 days publicity Laughing

Well the logo is not in use yet so it'd be strange if it had much buzz now. It will be implemented after this season.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:08 pm

Firenze wrote:ironically GL is probably the only place anyone is even mentioning this now, besides Juventus forums where reaction is largely negative. Rest of the world couldn't care any less. Throw away tradition for 3 days publicity Laughing

Rest of the world = / = to the Blackpool basement you're living in. We have not even started using the new logo you twerp. It has yet to be realized in full effect and of course people will talk about it just like how we had the entire world in a state of shock/surprise when we first released it.

Although to be fair, we probably might not match the 6th place publicity you will give everyone come the summer
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:22 pm

Doc wrote:Wrong person you referring to S. If I want to come at you, I would. Since you wanna make this about you (for reasons beyond me), no I genuinely think you actually like this badge. You seem so absorbed by this idea of Juventus Global Inc. that everything attached to it would be deemed a great idea. And considering Agnelli and co. have done no real wrong after Calciopoli, you'll support their ideas without much resistance.

Seriously, why did you make this about you?

I see. A promo gone wrong in that case ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:23 pm

S Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:26 pm

Promo gone wrong? Wait, is this one of those wrestling things again?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:29 pm

Everything Surag seems to do these days seems to be lol.

Luckily i can usually tell.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:08 pm

S wrote:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2UiHl7WgAIf5Xf.jpg

One of the most boring logos you could imagine. Who came up with this shit ffs

S wrote:Regarding the logo, I think the main target audience would be kids cos they seem to love all type of retarded stuff.

Seriously- I've lost all respect for Juve - Page 2 Latest?cb%5Cx3d20130502190811

S wrote:
Doc wrote:

Why don't you directly come at me Doc ?  I won't tell u to stfu if u coming at me brah. I've said it million times. Best logo ever tbh. Amazing how I've instantly connected with this beautiful logo. Slick, elegant and as simple as it looks, the meaning behind the logo is more important which has been aptly described in that thread. Beautiful. Just beautiful.

JJ for lyf
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:23 pm

WTF ? This looks like something i'd make on paint since i have no talent whatsoever.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:23 pm

If Juve really wanted to induce style in their club, they should have actually tried to play better footy for once. Stylizing the logo and playing with 5 defenders and 7 DMS is little bit contradictory if u ask me. No amount of good looks can compromise for short dick imo.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:26 pm

We didn't even have a proper DM at the club until we signed Rincon like 2 weeks ago, we hadn't had one for some 7 years. scratch
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:30 pm

rincon wrote:We didn't even have a proper DM at the club until we signed Rincon like 2 weeks ago, we hadn't had one for some 7 years. scratch

Don't forget our super defenders Alex Sandro and Juan Cuadrado

But then again, replying to someone who doesn't watch Juventus play regularly probably will not yield any intelligent conversation- as how could it?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:02 pm

Warrior wrote:Seriously- I've lost all respect for Juve - Page 2 Rtrtrt10
is this fan made or official?

Seems like a good compromise
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:04 pm

that looks a lot better if its real
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:09 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Warrior wrote:Seriously- I've lost all respect for Juve - Page 2 Rtrtrt10
is this fan made or official?

Seems like a good compromise

Fan made
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:39 pm

Firenze wrote:clownish club but we've all been over this already, there are many ways to market yourself successfully without destroying an historic logo, plenty of clubs have done it.

Also , ever having respect for Juve in the first place with their exploits in the 2000s rofl

Spot on.

Great poster Firenze imo.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2