Tomwin Lannister
Kaladin
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Firenze
18 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:20 pm

The positives to it is it makes a ready made feud for Rollins when he returns and Joe and it made Joe seem like legit monster.

Even if it's by complete accident they will play that up and Joe in character is going to show zero remorse. ( i mean he already isn't on twitter lol.)

There's a lot of positives to Joe being on RAW matchup wise, i'm just wary of their ability to write and book people properly.

I'll look forward to his segments until they *bleep* it up though.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by M99 Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:32 pm

Wrestlemania lineup according to WON:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:56 pm

Not that I really care much about taker nowadays but the idea of him passing the torch to Reigns hurts my *bleep* tits.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:25 pm

Joe needs to be face if he feuds with Lesnar. Not sure how that'll pan out. Lesnar as a face in this potential feud is not an option at all.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:26 pm

Just let them go at it as 2 monster heels ffs
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:28 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Not that I really care much about taker nowadays but the idea of him passing the torch to Reigns hurts my *bleep* tits.

Yep lol.

Honestly i feel like their is multiple matches which me and you could come up with that would make a better card lol.

Hardly interested in any of it tbh, i don't think Wrestlemania is really aimed at me tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:34 pm

Meltzer on WOR:

"Dean Ambrose is kinda like, well he doesn't have anything for Wrestlemania at this point. I suppose they could do something for the IC title, I mean like a multiple person match or something, but y'know we'll see. There's already a lot of matches on the card and there's the battle royal and everything, but they could still add something. He may be subjected to being on the pre-show at this rate unless he's in that battle royal."

If that actually happens, I'm not watching Wrestlemania. You'd think it's impossible, but knowing the company it wouldn't surprise me. rofl
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:41 pm

Neither Joe nor Bork should be face, they should just be 2 beasts going at it.

Kinda like the last Brock - Taker feud where Taker was jumping him from behind and kicking him in the nuts.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:42 pm

I really feel sorry for him, for as much of a joke Styles vs Shane is at least it will be positioned as a big match and hyped coz McMahon and a legit storyline.

From those words it sounds like Ambrose isn't even considered for a significant storyline much less match.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:48 pm

It doesn't make sense TBH. He isn't half-assing it like he was from WM-MITB. When Reigns was busy getting suspended, he was carrying the company on his back. He also carried the SD main event scene along with AJ since SD went live.

If he's actually going to get relegated to the preshow that would send a big message to everyone on the roster. Can't wait for DAT Bryan rant on Talking Smack if it happens. Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:54 pm

Ambrose is ass IMO. Lazy worker, meh in the ring, thought he was the second coming of Stone Cold originally. Slightly above average on the mic. Looks like a sleazeball.

I see nothing wrong with him being the marquee main event on the pre-show at Mania in a ladder match or something for the IC title.

Plenty of far better wrestlers than him have been on the pre-show in recent years

Last edited by Firenze on Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:54 pm

I don't even know what to say. Its disgusting how he is being treated.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:56 pm

I used to feel that way too Laughing

But his work has been really entertaining post brand split, ( he has almost exclusively worked with Styles so it could be that Laughing) and his promos have been fantastic.

Also i can't think of a more over babyface tbh, so that should be enough for him to get a significant Mania program.

I guess not.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:59 pm

Lazy worker: Had the most matches in WWE for two straight years.

Meh in the ring: Matches he was involved in were among the best of the year. Even his random Smackdown match with Styles yesterday got rated 4.25 stars.

Above average on the mic: Just no. Even his harshest critics say that he is among the best mic workers in the world.

Then again I don't get why someone who continually says he doesn't watch at all/hasn't watched in six months is talking about him.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:02 pm

He's gimmick posting right now. No need to actually take it seriously. Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:45 pm

Ambrose needs a big moment imo to get to the next level. He's definitely by far the best out of the shield, but he's never really done anything special.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:49 pm

I guess Ambrose could have improved, admittedly I've only seen very little footage of Smackdown and that was mostly AJ stuff. Basing this purely pre-brand split and PPV matches.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:00 pm

It's a fair criticism tbh because I felt the same way about him pre brand split.

Every match he was in bored me to sleep outside of the HHH one.

He's been a lot better since the Brand Split but he has been working mostly with AJ.

His promo and character work is fantastic though, he consistently entertains me outside of his in ring work.

I can't really criticise him for something he hasn't had the chance to be good or bad at yet though, because he hasn't worked with others yet though and what he's done so far isn't really worth criticising.

He had some good matches with Miz as well, who talk about someone who has consistently gotten better in every facet lol.

I couldn't stand watching Miz wrestle before the brand split, now I love watching him. (Mic skills were always great obviously)
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:09 pm

Even if he were trash though it's still irrelevant imo.

He's one of the most consistent full time guys, I can't think of a more popular babyface ( most of the popular guys are all heels)

Him going into Mania without a legit program would be an absolute joke even if he was a lazy worker considering the fact Goldberg, Taker and Lesnar are all worse lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:19 pm

Firenze wrote:Ambrose is ass IMO. Lazy worker, meh in the ring, thought he was the second coming of Stone Cold originally. Slightly above average on the mic. Looks like a sleazeball.

I see nothing wrong with him being the marquee main event on the pre-show at Mania in a ladder match or something for the IC title.

Plenty of far better wrestlers than him have been on the pre-show in recent years

I could not agree more

The first few times you get to like his gimmick, but now it seems lazy and its been outgrown. Literally cringe nowadays, oh and lets not forgot about him being a bad worker, most of you he re were criticzing him as well, he has such a limited moveset and i dont know why people go batshit crazy over him, like i legit don't, you'd think he's one of the best in the business or something. Honestly, the sooner he's out of the picture the better, at least for me that is, unless he changes his gimmick or turns heel
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:21 pm

Have nothing against Ambrose.

But always disliked his lunatic fringe gimmick. Needs a makeover imo because I think he's got talent.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:24 pm

I wouldn't mind it if he went heel, that sort of gimmick would work well with a heelish vibe, but as it is now its just meh whatever
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:37 pm

so the rumor is still that Berg vs Lesnar will be for the title at Mania, I can sort of understand it (since it will probably get the most hype for casuals and coverage on TV) but it's stupid since it doesn't NEED a title involved. They don't want the Title on Owens at Mania - I like Owens but his title run hasn't been that good (mostly due to terrible booking), that said, I feel for him busting his ass and he's gonna get squashed in 60 seconds by Goldberg lol, Brock doesn't care as much since he's a part timer who shows for  a paycheck but that's gotta be a kick in the teeth for Owens.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:39 pm

Don't think Ambrose even has a gimmick. He's just a regular guy who makes funny faces every so often.

If you want someone who's truly crazy check out Broken Matt Hardy. Proud

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:15 am

I wouldn't even mind Lesnar winning If he was there most of the time.

There's a story to be told that him getting his revenge on Goldberg and then ultimately losing the belt next year after a year long run of dominance to who ever they decide to put over Lesnar

Unfortunately with him being part time it's a severely limited idea.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:19 pm

Meltzer: Reigns push will never end

https://3.imimg.com/data3/FC/MT/MY-7772673/hydrochloric-acid-250x250.jpg

http://www.glaucoma.org/assets_c/2011/05/man_eyedrops_800a-thumb-290xauto-374.jpg
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next