Tomwin Lannister
Kaladin
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Firenze
18 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by M99 Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:51 am

When was the last time Ambrose was cringe? He excels both in serious stuff and comedy.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 31

Post by footyfan01 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:01 am

The whole Cena-Styles handshake is leading up to a Styles face turn by or around Mania. AJ Styles is too cheered, too respected, too flashy in the ring to be a heel as of now. It is a death-knell for the face to go against a popular Styles. So I support it.

Can we all agree that RAW is shi* compared to SD? How good is SD? Variety, quality of matches & ofcourse storyline.

Last week they did the Becky Luchadora thing, tonight Alexa turned it against Becky. And now they will use this to get a new character. Micky James has signed a 3 year deal with WWE (after looking great vs Asuka in NXT), Tamina has returned from injury, etc. It could be either. It could be a new person. It could be someone from NXT. They could easily do a new character.

Look at Carmella/Ellsworth - great storyline - Look at how Carmella will use Ellsworth like a bi**h to win matches in offer to sexual favors or something (which she will deny later probably). This storyline will be gold.

American Alpha winning the titles had to happen as I think the plans had to change with Ryder getting injured (Hype bros out) & Slater-Rhyno possibly splitting. There's no other big face teams, You can't drag this till Mania. Besides Orton-Wyatt-Harper going in the Royal Rumble would be fun. Maybe they will get the tag titles back. I want Revival to debut & feud with American Alpha.

SD is so much better than RAW, it is not even a legit comparison now!

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:47 pm

I personally would have liked the American Alpha to win the titles later, i think it's too early considering how hot the Wyatt's are.

Depends on how the storyline goes though and i'll judge the decision of putting the belts on Alpha this early when the Wyatt's storyline is concluded.

I would agree on Revival coming up to challenge them mind you, would also allow Orton, Bray and Harper to beef up the singles roster without losing too much from the tag team division.

I'm really interested to see who that Luchadora chick was this week lol, as there's no way in hell that was anyone on the main roster and it didn't look like Mickie James although the timing of her supposed debut in January fits.

Not sure how i feel about AJ turning, i find him really entertaining as a heel and not sure i would as a face. He's going to get cheered regardless so i don't think it matters from that point of view, same with Jericho.

I really enjoyed the main event btw, made Corbin look like a legit main event monster. Although it should be said AJ saved Corbin's ass Laughing

The Official WWE Thread - Part 31 - Page 9 IVktYSd

Blatant as hell that Corbin was supposed to get there and break it up but was late, good thing AJ kicked out so it didn't matter.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:12 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:45 pm

watching smackdown again

lmao Cena's face said it all when the crowd chanted undertaker.

Would be glorious when Cena call out Taker and retire him at WM :banderas:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:46 pm

This was easily one of Cena's best promos tbh
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:50 pm

Say what you will, this is pretty damn good promo.

Talking Smack has really elevated the SD roster.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:54 pm

Yeah i watched it this morning, the bit with AJ and Cena was great.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:03 pm

Cena owned Styles there. You could see the experience of John Cena showing, both as an entertainer and smack talker.

AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:06 pm

Main event was so good man. Aj is phenomenal. The way he sold Ziggler's superkick :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:16 pm

AnJl wrote:Cena owned Styles there. You could see the experience of John Cena showing, both as an entertainer and smack talker.

In terms of entertaining i agree, as a smack talker i'm not sure i agree. Mainly because Styles said everything he needed to say. AKA i can beat you but can beat me? he doesn't really need to say anything else in that situation because the results so far back him up.

Cena did a great job of deflecting any importance of those victories, even using his injuries as an excuse. Which is important and i imagine they'll use that in the build up and position the story as Cena feeling that Styles hasn't faced the best Cena yet.

Whether people agree or not, it's a story which can be told and imagine we will get two more PPVs from these two minimum regardless of who wins which i'd be shocked if it wasn't Cena.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:12 am

AJ styles was acting like a kid in that interview. I agree Cena owned him hard.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:55 am

Why do you feel he acted like a kid? All he basically said I have beaten you, can you prove you can beat me?

He's right, it's classic heel stuff, all Cena really did was state he hadn't been at his best due to injury and you haven't got my best.

Which I liked but it's not really any better than " I have proven I can beat you, but you can't beat me" stuff tbh as neither need to say much more in that scenario.

He might have shown more showmanship and charisma, but when you look at what has been said from both sides there's no ownage from either side.

Ownage would be one guy basically saying something which the other guy has no comeback to which didn't happen there.

Ownage is what Punk used to do to everyone on the roster lol, that isn't what happened there.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:57 am

This is what you call ownage lol, pretty much everytime the opponent is basically speechless.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:26 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Why do you feel he acted like a kid? All he basically said I have beaten you, can you prove you can beat me?

He's right, it's classic heel stuff, all Cena really did was state he hadn't been at his best due to injury and you haven't got my best.

Which I liked but it's not really any better than " I have proven I can beat you, but you can't beat me" stuff tbh as neither need to say much more in that scenario.

He might have shown more showmanship and charisma, but when you look at what has been said from both sides there's no ownage from either side.

Ownage would be one guy basically saying something which the other guy has no comeback to which didn't happen there.

Ownage is what Punk used to do to everyone on the roster lol, that isn't what happened there.

I dint like AJ's body language tbh. Acted like a little punk and I think a guy with his experience can show a more mature persona is what I feel. I've felt the same about him in so many other segments since he's come to wwe.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:29 pm

RealGunner wrote:This was easily one of Cena's best promos tbh

Yep. I've had the same feeling. It oozed attitude and I loved it.

Vince thinking Reigns can replace him rofl http://forum.juventuz.org/images/smilies//market_15514_1390429635.gif
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:53 pm

That's fair enough Surag, honestly I think that's part of his character though. He reminds me a lot of Kurt Angle in 2000 from that point of view.

Disclaimer: Kurt was better though
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:56 pm

BTW Smackdown beat Raw in viewers this week. Molenation

A show imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:06 pm

Smh, rumours of a Taker vs Reigns Mania match now

I wonder if they are thinking of Samoa Joe Vs Cena?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:35 pm

I know where that came from and jist basically is its an option but Cena and Taker is still the more likely scenario.

If it were to happen and I doubt it does, it would mean they are doing another Styles and Cena at mania imo. Just like they would have done Punk and Cena if Rock and Cena couldn't happen.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:42 pm

RealGunner wrote:Smh, rumours of a Taker vs Reigns Mania match now

I wonder if they are thinking of Samoa Joe Vs Cena?

If that happens, they would be forced to take Reigns off tv again because he's going to get booed out of every arena Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:52 pm

I have almost convinced myself that Cena is going to win the title at Rumble. But I wouldn't make him win clean. Somebody attacks Styles (maybe Joe ? Which will lead to a Styles-Joe feud) and Cena steals victory. This way atleast you make sure that he doesn't win his 16th easily and also plant the seeds for a potential heel turn in his feud with Taker.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:51 pm

Might as well make WM33 the year of the Shield. Give all 3 of them big wins against the biggest stars, and see if it makes any difference.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:58 pm

KO-Jericho
Bray-Orton
AJ-Joe
Ambrose-Cena
Rollins-HHH
Reigns-Taker
Goldberg-Lesnar

BAH GAWD :bow:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:28 pm

Unreal segment
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:29 pm

Casciavit wrote:KO-Jericho
Bray-Orton
AJ-Joe
Ambrose-Cena
Rollins-HHH
Reigns-Taker
Goldberg-Lesnar

BAH GAWD :bow:

Nah, Dean will probably get into a program with Miz or something, way i see it:

KO-Jericho
Bray-Orton
AJ-Cena
Ambrose-Miz
Rollins-HHH
Reigns-Strowman
Goldberg-Lesnar
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next