Nishankly
Art Morte
48 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 34 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Unique Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:23 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:you are starting to insult me and insult my country so now is the time to quit

So you can insult me, and my family, with falsehoods about them giving us stuff but its an insult when I use an article(from your country I might add), that states the fact that our tax dollars go to bail out the fact your country won't spend the necessary on defense?

Its a fact without my, and many other of the American middle class who pay taxes on defense, you wouldnt have the healthcare you choose to look down on Africans in your nation for using. We subsidize it

I paid over ~35k$(£27k) in taxes last year, while also having to provide for the healthcare and general wellbeing of family not only in America, but in Japan. Why should YOU get healthcare off the fruits of MY labor? Would your NHS be free, or fully paid for by taxes if your nation didnt have the US ready to bail you out by protecting your waters from submarines and other foreign agents? This is not an insult, this is a fact.

Remember the above when you talk about people being ungrateful.
here is 3 facts for you. the first fact is America has done more for you and your family than your family has done for America. 2nd fact. the british army have be defending its own people as well as other people for longer than America has been a country so don't tell me you provide us with anything. and the 3rd fact is you are happy for you and your family suffer racist abuse for a paycheck. now fook off talking about how you defend my country because you cant even defend your own family from racist abuse you always moan about.  let me tell you something buddy. no amout of money could bribe me to let my family suffer racist abuse.

Last edited by Unique on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:32 pm

I just +1 you because you are speaking from the heart now. Now, true discussion can begin.

Unique wrote:here is 3 facts for you. the first fact is America has done more for you and your family than your family has done for America.

FDR taking our family home sure did a lot for us, but I'll concede this point. It is the burden of citizenship.

2nd fact. the british army have be defending its own people as well as other people for as longger than America has been a country so don't tell me you provide us with anything.

Why did you need our tax dollars to bail you out in form of Naval patrols then? Are you saying the Independent(a British Publication) lied?

and the 3rd fact is you are happy for you and your family suffer racist abuse for a paycheck. now fook off talking about how you defend my country because you cant even defend your own family from racist abuse you always moan about. let me tell you something buddy. no amout of money could bribe me to let my family suffer racist abuse.

This paragraph is why you got +1. You have, in plain terms, stated you could never respect an Asian(or probably any other minority) in a western nation. Wanting a better life for their family is a dishonorable act to you because any slight of pride, which racism is, is never a big enough thing to endure for sake of familial betterment.

Fair play you could admit this.

This doesnt change the original statement though. I pay tax dollars, which go to defending your nation since your nation would rather throw money elsewhere(like the NHS).

Why should the fruits of my labor go to providing for your country and healthcare? If you can satisfactorily answer this I will concede the point to you. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:46 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:I just +1 you because you are speaking from the heart now. Now, true discussion can begin.

Unique wrote:here is 3 facts for you. the first fact is America has done more for you and your family than your family has done for America.

FDR taking our family home sure did a lot for us, but I'll concede this point. It is the burden of citizenship.

2nd fact. the british army have be defending its own people as well as other people for as longger than America has been a country so don't tell me you provide us with anything.

Why did you need our tax dollars to bail you out in form of Naval patrols then? Are you saying the Independent(a British Publication) lied?

and the 3rd fact is you are happy for you and your family suffer racist abuse for a paycheck. now fook off talking about how you defend my country because you cant even defend your own family from racist abuse you always moan about. let me tell you something buddy. no amout of money could bribe me to let my family suffer racist abuse.

This paragraph is why you got +1. You have, in plain terms, stated you could never respect an Asian(or probably any other minority) in a western nation. Wanting a better life for their family is a dishonorable act to you because any slight of pride, which racism is, is never a big enough thing to endure for sake of familial betterment.

Fair play you could admit this.

This doesnt change the original statement though. I pay tax dollars, which go to defending your nation since your nation would rather throw money elsewhere(like the NHS).

Why should the fruits of my labor go to providing for your country and healthcare? If you can satisfactorily answer this I will concede the point to you. Smile
I don't respect anyone that would let his family suffer for a paycheck. and you let your family suffer racist abuse for a paycheck. do you pay income tax and NI contrabutions in Britain. no you don't so that means you don't pay for shit in this country. and let me tell you something buddy boy. if you look up the british SAS in the first golf war you will see that is was them that went behind enemy lines to plant lazar guided bombs that were dropped by the usa from 60k ft. so does that mean the british defended the usa from the scud missiles that got blown up. no it means the british and the US military work as a team. so if the usa helped us out with anything in the past we have also returned the favour. but you know what we then do. we say thank you for your help. when ever there is a war the first people the americans call on are the british. they do that for 2 reasons the first is Britain has the best soliders on planet earth and do a top class job. and the 2nd reason is America and Britain have a great friendship and appreciate the help we give each other.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:49 pm

Stop this discussion please.

None of the points made by one of the posters makes any sense.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:05 pm

Unique wrote:I don't respect anyone that would let his family suffer for a paycheck. and you let your family suffer racist abuse for a paycheck.

So no ethnic minority in the west, immigrant or otherwise, has your respect because they open up the opportunity for their family to suffer racial abuse. A fine opinion, and one I suspect most of your party also subscribe to.

Thanks for admitting it.Surprised

do you pay income tax and NI contrabutions in Britain. no you don't so that means you don't pay for shit in this country.

I pay into the United States defense fund and guess what, This fund allows your country to be able to use your taxes disproportionately to funding your welfare state. I directly pay into your welfare state.

and let me tell you something buddy boy. if you look up the british SAS in the first golf war you will see that is was them that went behind enemy lines to plant lazar guided bombs that were dropped by the usa from 60k ft. so does that mean the british defended the usa from the scud missiles that got blown up. no it means the british and the US military work as a team.

Is a team really us making up the difference on your military budget while people get sick here and die in debt while you get free healthcare? What kind of partnership is this?

so if the usa helped us out with anything in the past we have also returned the favour. but you know what we then do. we say thank you for your help. when ever there is a war the first people the americans call on are the british. they do that for 2 reasons the first is Britain has the best soliders on planet earth and do a top class job. and the 2nd reason is America and Britain have a great friendship and appreciate the help we give each other.

This is patriotic hogwash. Best soldiers? Great friendship? You don't believe this for one second. You are able to get free healthcare because you know a world power, with a generous tax base such as the people you look down on for accepting racial abuse, foots the difference.

If America needed her waters patrolled for anti-submarine defense you couldnt provide us one second of protection, yet when you needed it we were right there. The great American provided welfare state, via my tax dollars, has served you well.

You're welcome Unique. Thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:19 pm

This should honestly be added to the smileys. Oh, and I'm more on-topic than you guys are :coffee:

Donald Trump watch - Page 34 Donald-trump-grow-up
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:57 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:I don't respect anyone that would let his family suffer for a paycheck. and you let your family suffer racist abuse for a paycheck.

So no ethnic minority in the west, immigrant or otherwise, has your respect because they open up the opportunity for their family to suffer racial abuse. A fine opinion, and one I suspect most of your party also subscribe to.

Thanks for admitting it.Surprised

do you pay income tax and NI contrabutions in Britain. no you don't so that means you don't pay for shit in this country.

I pay into the United States defense fund and guess what, This fund allows your country to be able to use your taxes disproportionately to funding your welfare state. I directly pay into your welfare state.

and let me tell you something buddy boy. if you look up the british SAS in the first golf war you will see that is was them that went behind enemy lines to plant lazar guided bombs that were dropped by the usa from 60k ft. so does that mean the british defended the usa from the scud missiles that got blown up. no it means the british and the US military work as a team.

Is a team really us making up the difference on your military budget while people get sick here and die in debt while you get free healthcare? What kind of partnership is this?

so if the usa helped us out with anything in the past we have also returned the favour. but you know what we then do. we say thank you for your help. when ever there is a war the first people the americans call on are the british. they do that for 2 reasons the first is Britain has the best soliders on planet earth and do a top class job. and the 2nd reason is America and Britain have a great friendship and appreciate the help we give each other.

This is patriotic hogwash. Best soldiers? Great friendship? You don't believe this for one second. You are able to get free healthcare because you know a world power, with a generous tax base such as the people you look down on for accepting racial abuse, foots the difference.

If America needed her waters patrolled for anti-submarine defense you couldnt provide us one second of protection, yet when you needed it we were right there. The great American provided welfare state, via my tax dollars, has served you well.

You're welcome Unique. Thumbs up
tbh mate and I'm not joking here. but ive seen some shit posted on the internet over the years but the shit you are talking in this thread has left me speechless. do you know how much shit you need to talk to make me speechless. you have to be trolling mate. Shocked Shocked
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:59 pm

anyway betty this thread is going off topic and the admin hate it when that happens. so why don't you just say thank you to the nice American people and we can move on mate. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:03 pm

Take it to the PMs, fellas. You've gone way off topic.

On Topic - I give it to the end of the year before one of Scaramucci or John Kelly is out. They are bound to clash, given their lifestyles. And Trump is just going to let it happen and make it public, just like what he did with Priebus.

The way Priebus and Sessions talk about Trump, refusing to criticize him, is surreal. I get that they are doing this so that they don't get blacklisted for future Washington jobs, but this is Jim Jones-level fanaticism, especially from Scaramucci as well.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:18 pm

Donald Trump watch - Page 34 20292802_10159103120405430_6597626903432957846_n
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:46 pm

Mooch already fired Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:11 pm

The milk in my fridge lasted longer than he did rofl
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:22 am

His official start date was August 15th rofl He got fired before he started rofl
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:14 am

Should probably mention the whole grand jury thing tbh

Mueller investigation probably going to ramp up another level from here on out. It's pretty clear that what's going on is not quite what one would describe as a "nothingburger"
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:55 am

Heard 99% of the cases in the grand jury gets indicted hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:29 pm

Fox news article I found. Wow. The amount of double talk and cognitive dissonance. It's really mostly rambling and it doesn't follow a very cohesive pattern. Wtf.

Spoiler:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:00 pm

Too many have pinned their political futures, livlihood, honor, dignity, whatever else of value to the Trump brand. There is literally no way out for some of these folks so denial is the only respite left given that a realization of what we all know to be true about Trump isn't going to happen.

Has to be remembered that facts simply don't matter to Trump supporters. They voted this guy in purely on emotion. That's how so many of the major decisions a person makes are decided. By emotion, not logic.

Desperation is a hell of a thing though and that's all Trump supporters have left, but if you hear them tell it, they're still "winning". Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:31 pm

Unemployment lowest since 2001. Trump brought the jobs back
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:35 pm

Lets not get carried away, unemployment is decreasing at the same rate since 2010. The US economy is in good shape, not due to any drastic Trump measures, but due to the consistent effort for years now.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:20 am

rincon wrote:Lets not get carried away, unemployment is decreasing at the same rate since 2010. The US economy is in good shape, not due to any drastic Trump measures, but due to the consistent effort for years now.

We probably shouldn't get carried away, Trump has enacted almost no (if any) legislation that has any sort of discernible effects on job growth as far as I'm aware.

The unemployment rate and number of jobs added have stayed roughly congruent with a president who hasn't really done anything. Surprise surprise, that's what Trump has done so far (besides some obviously terrible decisions like pulling out of the Paris Accord).

Donald Trump watch - Page 34 Screen-Shot-2017-08-07-at-10.47.43-AM

Obama was adding 181,000 jobs/month the final six months of his presidency. Trump is adding 179,000 at the moment. It's essentially the same (although, obviously, slightly lower for Trump).

Sauce:

Sorry Myesyats, your claims again do not happen to match up with objective reality.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:56 am

It's cool. The Trump Tower TV network will step in to propagandize all of this and turn these facts into Trump "wins" Laughing

I can't wait to see that network go up so that late night TV can have a field day roasting it.

Seriously though, only dictators feel the need to create their own media networks because they can't take the heat of the established media in-country. This is still suppression of the media no matter how he tries to spin this.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:12 am

Not following much US politics but i thought they found substantial information linking Trump to Russia? I thought this collusion would make him a prime candidate for impeachment?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:43 am

ES wrote:Not following much US politics but i thought they found substantial information linking Trump to Russia? I thought this collusion would make him a prime candidate for impeachment?

As of yet there is no smoking gun linking Trump directly to collusion with Russia. We do know he dictated a misleading (read: lie) statement by Trump Jr., so he's lied straight up to the American people. This isn't really news though, since he's done that since...well, he started campaigning.

Mueller had impaneled a grand jury and his investigation continues and seems to be pointing at their being a trove of information both on Russia and potentially in Trump's personal financial files. We won't know anything for sure until his investigation is done, unless more leaks come out. The investigation will likely take a while yet, these special counsels are not known for moving quickly, but are thorough based on past instances.

There is enough unethical behavior, lying, poor performance, and questionable temperament from Mr. Trump to, in my opinion in a sane world, put him at risk for impeachment even without the investigation. Oh, and it's clear he has no *bleep* clue what he's doing. Unfortunately what the case is is that Republicans control the House of Representatives and unless there is something extremely scandalous that comes up or his approval numbers get low enough (probably need both), they won't try and impeach.

That's the rundown. Anyone else can add to what I've missed.

To me what's incredible is I've been watching through some of PBS' American Experience documentaries, specifically their Presidents collection (very highly recommended btw) and I'm watching Clinton right now, and if Trump was president in '97 he would have been toast by now. The difference between now and then...insane. Then again, Clinton was up against a House that was lead by Gingrich so perhaps I'm looking at this unreasonably (subsequent acquittal might support that fact).

In any case, I don't know how much US politics you follow ES, and to be sure, our sample size throughout history is very small, but impeachment and conviction processes are highly partisan in US politics (as everything else...).
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:59 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHDLVcpW0AAwbV-.jpg

Didn't half a million Americans die fighting against this flag?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:13 pm

It's the American flag now for all intents and purposes.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:38 pm

lol why would anyone be supportive of Nazis still today??? Isn't it equivalent to being supportive of mass murder etc.? Thats kinda *bleep* up. This shouldnt have a place anywhere in the world, I don't like how the US stands in this matter & allows this.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next