Post by Unique Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:02 pm

how long has he been banned for

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by M99 Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:03 pm

Unique wrote:
M99 wrote:Wow, so far in this thread, transgender people being broadly generalized as mentally unstable and being compared to pedophiles.

Unique still talking about an American like he is an outsider and not a US citizen.
is that a Japanese solider and a Japanese flag in his profile there Wink

So *bleep* what. He is an American, what makes him less American than all the white people whose family immigrated from the UK, Western Europe, Scandinivia etc or black people whose ancestors were brought in forcefully as slaves, or Bangladeshi people who immigrated for education, work etc and are now lawful citizens. All of them have every right to criticise their country.

You are probably burning with jealousy that you will never be educated enough to ever step foot, work and settle in the country.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:06 pm

M99 wrote:
Unique wrote:
M99 wrote:Wow, so far in this thread, transgender people being broadly generalized as mentally unstable and being compared to pedophiles.

Unique still talking about an American like he is an outsider and not a US citizen.

So *bleep* what. He is an American, what makes him less American than all the white people who family immigrated from the UK, Western Europe, Scandinivia etc or black people whose ancestors were brought in forcefully as slaves, or Bangladeshi people who immigrated for education, work etc and are now lawful citizens. All of the have every right to criticise their country.

You are probably burning with jealousy that you will never be educated enough to ever step foot, work and settle in the country.
maybe. but I wouldent shit on a country that gave me and my family a great life. and if I was treated badly by the people of that country I would politly leave.

Last edited by Unique on Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:07 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:Lol. I'm liberal myself but I didn't see anything he said wrong. It's his opinion. SJW's and feminists are everywhere here. It's sad. It's called free speech. but hey, live in your fantasy world

SJWs getting out of hand, calling out people for generalizing transgender people as mentally unstable and comparing them to pedophiles.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:09 pm

Unique wrote:
M99 wrote:
Unique wrote: is that a Japanese solider and a Japanese flag in his profile there Wink

So *bleep* what. He is an American, what makes him less American than all the white people who family immigrated from the UK, Western Europe, Scandinivia etc or black people whose ancestors were brought in forcefully as slaves, or Bangladeshi people who immigrated for education, work etc and are now lawful citizens. All of the have every right to criticise their country.

maybe. but I wouldent shit on a country that gave me and my family a great life. and if I was treated badly by the people of that country I would politly leave.

You're treated badly by the people of England by letting the good jobs go to muslims.

Please leave, politely.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:10 pm

M99 wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:Lol. I'm liberal myself but I didn't see anything he said wrong. It's his opinion. SJW's and feminists are everywhere here. It's sad. It's called free speech. but hey, live in your fantasy world

SJWs getting out of hand, calling out people for generalizing transgender people as mentally unstable and comparing them to pedophiles.
I don't think he did that tbh. if you read what was said he didn't out right say trans people are pedos did he. just people like you try to make things look and sound worst so you can get them a ban.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:11 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:
M99 wrote:

You're treated badly by the people of England by letting the good jobs go to muslims.

Please leave, politely.

you don't see me shit on my country mate. I would die before I would shit on my country.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:19 pm

Unique wrote:
M99 wrote:

I don't think he did that tbh. if you read what was said he didn't out right say trans people are pedos did he. just people like you try to make things look and sound worst so you can get them a ban.

No one said he did.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:10 pm

zigra wrote:
Unique wrote:
M99 wrote:

No one said he did.
I know. but some people are trying to make it sound like he did. any way my opinion on the topic is it don't matter who joins the army. if you can shoot a gun and be killed you pretty much qualify to be a soldier anyway. but seeing how gay people and women have been treated in the military you would have to think that trans people would get bulled badly. its not right but it would happen.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:27 pm

So Trump fired another staff member. His chief of staff. This is such a shitshow all around Laughing

That's Scaramucci guy is also nuts
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:42 pm

Unique wrote: but seeing how gay people and women have been treated in the military you would have to think that trans people would get bulled badly. its not right but it would happen.

Except that's not the story current transgender service members tell. There's more than enough statements/blogs by them since wednesday that prove the opposite.

He was trying to argue for a blanket ban based on an assumption that seems to be gaining ground amongst bigots that we're mentally unstable and shouldn't even be considered for service while himself admitting that the military screens for mental health and discharges people on that basis.

He used my own story of my own suicide attempt to try and argue against me, by continuing to make blanket statements about trans (and anyone who has attempted) he basically just kept calling me mentally unstable, compared my existance to pedophiles and was essentially telling me I have no to little chance of living a happy stable life. Sure I compared him to hitler but he brought that up himself.

He got banned for personal attacks on a fellow forum member. RG Heart

Well I live a happy and stable life, that I pass helps a lot but it's also the support from everyone around me and even on this forum of all places I found some support and well wishes.

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:45 pm

Bellabong wrote:
Unique wrote: but seeing how gay people and women have been treated in the military you would have to think that trans people would get bulled badly. its not right but it would happen.

Except that's not the story current transgender service members tell. There's more than enough statements/blogs by them since wednesday that prove the opposite.

He was trying to argue for a blanket ban based on an assumption that seems to be gaining ground amongst bigots that we're mentally unstable and shouldn't even be considered for service while himself admitting that the military screens for mental health and discharges people on that basis.

He used my own story of my own suicide attempt to try and argue against me, by continuing to make blanket statements about trans (and anyone who has attempted) he basically just kept calling me mentally unstable, compared my existance to pedophiles and was essentially telling me I have no to little chance of living a happy stable life. Sure I compared him to hitler but he brought that up himself.

He got banned for personal attacks on a fellow forum member. RG Heart

Well I live a happy and stable life, that I pass helps a lot but it's also the support from everyone around me and even on this forum of all places I found some support and well wishes.

Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:48 pm

I would be interested to know how the military from other countries treat trans people. ive never thought about it before tbh now seeing this come up It would be interesting to know
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:46 am

Freeza wrote:So Trump fired another staff member. His chief of staff. This is such a shitshow all around Laughing

he's like a coked up 80s wall street guy. I love it.

Trump has had more drama in the past 3 months than the previous 16 years combined.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:54 am

It's pretty simple, if you see someone who is transgender and you feel like even though they're different than you, they're a person, it's hard to argue against their right to be in the military.

Personally I love the mooch so far. That rant to the New Yorker reporter was one of the funniest things I've ever read. Clear that Trump is ridding his office of all establish GOP Laughing which won't help his already strained relationship with Congress.

I will choose not to comment on Fennec's post tbh
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:43 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Freeza wrote:So Trump fired another staff member. His chief of staff. This is such a shitshow all around Laughing

he's like a coked up 80s wall street guy. I love it.

Trump has had more drama in the past 3 months than the previous 16 years combined.

Like? He is.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:05 am

Well, yeah.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:10 pm

He looks like he walked straight out of an Italian mafia movie. Fully expecting a dead horse head on Reince Priebus' bed anytime soon. (Btw wtf kinda name is "Reince Priebus" ffs rofl)
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:28 am

Unique wrote:
M99 wrote:
Unique wrote:

Prey tell Unique have you ever got off at 1:00 am on a sunday morning? hmm

America GAVE me nothing. I took my opportunity. When you can pull up your sleeves, and go out and work hard for your family you don't really have to worry about an African family using your health care. You can pay the state, and take care of your family at the same time in the big boy slippers.Wink

In fact, My tax dollars subsidize your welfare state. No "free" healthcare for you if you didnt have my money propping up your nation and their inability to fund your own military in earnest. https://www.cato.org/blog/us-taxpayer-subsidies-european-welfare-states-continue

You should be thanking me, along with other Asian Americans who make an average higher income than most Americans, and Buddha every morning you wake up for paying into a defense system which allows your country the ability to throw money at things other than defense without worry. Without us you would have to "Politely" pay for your own health care like an actual person in the real world, and then you might be forced to have to send your wife out into the world to work where you know people like your boy Sepp will want to choke and "Slap around" them with their 3rd world mentality towards women.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:41 am

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
M99 wrote:

Prey tell Unique have you ever got off at 1:00 am on a sunday morning? hmm

America GAVE me nothing. I took my opportunity. When you can pull up your sleeves, and go out and work hard for your family you don't really have to worry about an African family using your health care. You can pay the state, and take care of your family at the same time in the big boy slippers.Wink

In fact, My tax dollars subsidize your welfare state. No "free" healthcare for you if you didnt have my money propping up your nation and their inability to fund your own military in earnest. https://www.cato.org/blog/us-taxpayer-subsidies-european-welfare-states-continue

You should be thanking me, along with other Asian Americans who make an average higher income than most Americans, and Buddha every morning you wake up for paying into a defense system which allows your country the ability to throw money at things other than defense without worry. Without us you would have to "Politely" pay for your own health care like an actual person in the real world, and then you might be forced to have to send your wife out into the world to work where you know people like your boy Sepp will want to choke and "Slap around" them with their 3rd world mentality towards women.

so not only did you and your family make a racist innocent civilian murdering country like america great you are also defending Britain and paying for our health care. rofl rofl rofl wtf do you mean America gave you nothing you ungrateful little tit. if America didn't welcome your family and give them a better life you wouldent have the cushty little life you have now. and all you do is moan about the country. if your not calling them racist you are calling them war criminals. like I said before if America is that bad you could leave. but you choose to stay for the money so that either makes you a sell out or a hypocrite.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:58 pm

Unique wrote:
so not only did you and your family make a racist innocent civilian murdering country like america great you are also defending Britain and paying for our health care. rofl rofl rofl

Thats right. In fact, we spend our money defending you when it could be going to our healthcare for our people. You should feel shame at this fact.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/royal-navy-relied-on-nato-to-protect-british-waters-20-times-in-2015-a6870686.html

wtf do you mean America gave you nothing you ungrateful little tit. if America didn't welcome your family and give them a better life you wouldent have the cushty little life you have now.

So the State GAVE me a cushy little life?Laughing
Typical welfare state mentality. Also My life wouldnt be cushy without America?

^^^Obviously a non cushy nation. Laughing  Laughing

and all you do is moan about the country. if your not calling them racist you are calling them war criminals. like I said before if America is that bad you could leave. but you choose to stay for the money so that either makes you a sell out or a hypocrite.

John "I hate gooks"(he actually said this) McCain is a war criminal, and he isnt AMERICA.

Stay for the money? Or stay for obligations? You see my dear Unique in the real world men have to do something called "Provide for their family", and while I know it is a foreign concept to somebody who relies on the welfare state to provide for the people in their household, it is actually one of the things which throughout history which was a requisite for manhood.

But I will admit you are smart. Keeping your wife at home when you know there are predators like Sepp crawling around Europe to choke and "Slap around" white women. That is some wisdom in your old age on display.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:33 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
so not only did you and your family make a racist innocent civilian murdering country like america great you are also defending Britain and paying for our health care. rofl rofl rofl

Thats right. In fact, we spend our money defending you when it could be going to our healthcare for our people. You should feel shame at this fact.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/royal-navy-relied-on-nato-to-protect-british-waters-20-times-in-2015-a6870686.html

wtf do you mean America gave you nothing you ungrateful little tit. if America didn't welcome your family and give them a better life you wouldent have the cushty little life you have now.

and all you do is moan about the country. if your not calling them racist you are calling them war criminals. like I said before if America is that bad you could leave. but you choose to stay for the money so that either makes you a sell out or a hypocrite.

John "I hate gooks"(he actually said this) McCain is a war criminal, and he isnt AMERICA.

Stay for the money? Or stay for obligations? You see my dear Unique in the real world men have to do something called "Provide for their family", and while I know it is a foreign concept to somebody who relies on the welfare state to provide for the people in their household, it is actually one of the things which throughout history which was a requisite for manhood.

But I will admit you are smart. Keeping your wife at home when you know there are predators like Sepp crawling around Europe to choke and "Slap around" white women. That is some wisdom in your old age on display.
and there was me thinking we have something called the NHS and the british army. turns out turns out a 2nd generation Japanese immigrant living in America is providing America and GB with a military and a health care service. rofl you are an ungreatful little sell out buddy Wink
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:55 pm

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:

and there was me thinking we have something called the NHS and the british army. turns out turns out a 2nd generation Japanese immigrant living in America is providing America and GB with a military and a health care service. rofl you are an ungreatful little sell out buddy Wink

British army that has to call upon America to protect her waters from the submarine?

What part of the game is this Unique? Why should America use our money to patrol your waters while you can sit back and let the state give you healthcare?

Why cant you pay for your own healthcare?

Also if America GAVE me a cushy little life explain:

^^What is this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:04 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

British army that has to call upon America to protect her waters from the submarine?

What part of the game is this Unique? Why should America use our money to patrol your waters while you can sit back and let the state give you healthcare?

Why cant you pay for your own healthcare?

Also if America GAVE me a cushy little life explain:

^^What is this?
you are starting to insult me and insult my country so now is the time to quit
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:13 pm

Unique wrote:you are starting to insult me and insult my country so now is the time to quit

So you can insult me, and my family, with falsehoods about them giving us stuff but its an insult when I use an article(from your country I might add), that states the fact that our tax dollars go to bail out the fact your country won't spend the necessary on defense?

Its a fact without my, and many other of the American middle class who pay taxes on defense, you wouldnt have the healthcare you choose to look down on Africans in your nation for using. We subsidize it

I paid over ~35k$(£27k) in taxes last year, while also having to provide for the healthcare and general wellbeing of family not only in America, but in Japan. Why should YOU get healthcare off the fruits of MY labor? Would your NHS be free, or fully paid for by taxes if your nation didnt have the US ready to bail you out by protecting your waters from submarines and other foreign agents? This is not an insult, this is a fact.

Remember the above when you talk about people being ungrateful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:23 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:you are starting to insult me and insult my country so now is the time to quit

So you can insult me, and my family, with falsehoods about them giving us stuff but its an insult when I use an article(from your country I might add), that states the fact that our tax dollars go to bail out the fact your country won't spend the necessary on defense?

Its a fact without my, and many other of the American middle class who pay taxes on defense, you wouldnt have the healthcare you choose to look down on Africans in your nation for using. We subsidize it

I paid over ~35k$(£27k) in taxes last year, while also having to provide for the healthcare and general wellbeing of family not only in America, but in Japan. Why should YOU get healthcare off the fruits of MY labor? Would your NHS be free, or fully paid for by taxes if your nation didnt have the US ready to bail you out by protecting your waters from submarines and other foreign agents? This is not an insult, this is a fact.

Remember the above when you talk about people being ungrateful.
here is 3 facts for you. the first fact is America has done more for you and your family than your family has done for America. 2nd fact. the british army have be defending its own people as well as other people for longer than America has been a country so don't tell me you provide us with anything. and the 3rd fact is you are happy for you and your family suffer racist abuse for a paycheck. now fook off talking about how you defend my country because you cant even defend your own family from racist abuse you always moan about.  let me tell you something buddy. no amout of money could bribe me to let my family suffer racist abuse.

Last edited by Unique on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next