iftikhar
Sri
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Helmer
Nishankly
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pardiola's rendition of Hotel California vs 5 times European Champions - Page 2 Empty Re: Pardiola's rendition of Hotel California vs 5 times European Champions

Post by Nishankly Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:19 pm

HT Palace 2-3 Liverpool

Okay, Calm down everyone.

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Pardiola's rendition of Hotel California vs 5 times European Champions - Page 2 Empty Re: Pardiola's rendition of Hotel California vs 5 times European Champions

Post by McAgger Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:21 pm

Coutinho what a *bleep* magical player :bow: :bow:

Matip :bow: What a beast, if only he had a better partner, Van Dijk next season hopefully.

Lovren single handedly giving them 2 goals Laughing At least got one back with the goal.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:26 pm

Heart
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:29 pm

Wow that was some 90 minutes, We just can't do it the easy way.

What a win, Absolutely *bleep* huge.

Bin Lovren in Jan.

Karius has worse distribution than Diego Cavelieri.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:32 pm

Pardiola's rendition of Hotel California vs 5 times European Champions - Page 2 Cv9JkJ2XEAEQ0vh
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:57 pm

Made it more difficult for us than needed. We'll got two goals from the CBs once in about thirty years. Lovren just isn't a good player, should be on the bench at most.

That relieving goal was just a thing of beauty, though. That amazing pass from Henderson and Firmino's perfect finish. Could watch that all day long.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:14 pm

Lovren will be replaced next summer. But outside of today's error he's largely been decent this season. I think we can challenge this year with him. He's passionate about the club, a good bloke, and all of his teammates love him. But going into CL next year we'll need Van Dijk to come in.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:41 pm

I'm not sure he's such a good bloke, his national team coach dropped him for being too arrogant in the national team set-up. "I play for Liverpool, I do what I want around here". Didn't get to go to the Euros for that attitude. He only looks decent when we come under little pressure. Shows his true level way too often; I can't imagine many CBs in the Prem making such a poor attempt at a clearance as Lovren did today. He's simply not good. I'd drop him for Sakho any day of the week.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:45 pm

I don't know exactly what happened between him and Croatian NT but if you watch his Melwood player videos he seems like a great guy. I specially enjoyed the one where Grujic, Markovic, and him are carpooling together to Melwood.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:47 pm

Also forget about Sakho. He will never play for us again. And he will be sold permanently in Jan or in the summer.

Bringing in Van Dijk to start and having Lovren-Klavan off the bench for next season will be fantastic.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:51 pm

So you want to splash 20mil on a CB from Southampton on the back of one good season. Didn't we do that with lovren
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:55 pm

By the way these match day thread titles by nish are GOAT. :bow:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:14 pm

Van Dijk is legit, though. Lovren never was. Also, I don't think a single Liverpool fan was excited about the Lovren signings. No one thought he'd be great, especially for a big club. Van Dijk, though, should be another matter.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:21 pm

TBH I don't think klopp will but a CB any time soon anyway.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:20 am

Couple of key points:

We've finally replaced prime Agger with Matip. What a player. Proud

Mignolet / Karius are still scapegoats. The defence may be restricting the amount of shots on goal but the defenders are letting them down. Now I'll put this in caps / bold / italic because this forum likes to jump the gun on shit. THIS IS NOT TO SAY THAT KARIUS AND MIGNOLET ARE INNOCENT / ABSENT FROM ALL CRITICISM, BUT WE'RE CONCEDING A LOT BECAUSE OF OUR DEFENCE.

Klopp dropping Coutinho at the start of the season (I've been calling it for ages, his useless selfish performances were hindering us / were making him inconsistent) has been a masterstroke. He's finally put his head down and is FINALLY putting in consistent performances by playing his role / being a team player. Long may it continue because he can be a bloody good footballer when he plays like this.

Can getting better with more match fitness, surprise surprise.

The attitude of the team is great to see too. We're finally playing with a winning mentality. In 2013/14 only "SAS" had it, every game we're going into now the team feels like we can go out and get the 3 points. Refreshing to see. Smile

The depth in the squad is really good too. This is probably our best squad I've seen us have in over a decade.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:25 am

Don't call me James wrote:Lovren will be replaced next summer. But outside of today's error he's largely been decent this season. I think we can challenge this year with him. He's passionate about the club, a good bloke, and all of his teammates love him. But going into CL next year we'll need Van Dijk to come in.

I don't think so (that he'll be sold). He has Klopp passion / has done relatively well.

Lovren is an okay squad player to have, my only issue with him is he's not a starting XI player, especially once we get into Europe.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:01 am

Van Dijk is actually very good, When we bought Lovren i was sad that we didn't go in for Fonte with that same money tbh.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:14 am

Not a single person in this section outside of Curtinho wanted Lovren. We were crying with disappointments that summer when we got him because it was clear to see he wasn't anything special. He was just okay in a system with Wanyama-Schneiderlin covering him.

Virgil is great though. He's very very very similar to Matip except he plays at LCB. Everyone seems to love Matip so why not go for his destined partner. Really though, Van Dijk is great on the ball, amazingly composed, built like an absolute tank and has decent pace, amazing in the air, fantastic passer and reader of the game, is amazing with both feet, and has Agger like shooting boots on him (look up some free kick goals he's scored for Celtic). All around he's just a perfect defender like Matip.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:04 am

Nishankly wrote:Probably one where we won't be surprised as much if we drop points.

Team news for Palace: Benteke No

Liverpool:

Everyone's fit

Karius to Glory pls
Clyny Matip Lovren Milly
WIJIJIJIJ Hendo Dalai-Llama
Saido-Mane Saido-Firmino Saido-Coutinho

Win would literally make me believe and will troll general section imo in aftermath

YNWA
Let it be, let it be
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:08 am

Well guess what

Lovren is the one you got

so why don't you get behind your team and your players you spoiled brats
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:23 am

Sure we do - with some exceptions ( :
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:48 am

Art Morte wrote:Sure we do - with some exceptions ( :

It's not like Klopp didn't get Sakho a chance.

Sakho was undisputed starter for Klopp, until he got injured and then, when back, decided to acquire himself a doping ban in season crunch time due to taking questionable fat burning medication ( :facepalm: )
Annd then when he was allowed to play again he quite apparently showed up late repeatedly to training sessions, team meetings, bus journeys and such stuff.

Guess what. When you're paid several millions per year you're supposed to be on time.
Hell, you're supposed to be on time when you're paid a few thousands a year.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:03 am

I don't really care about Sakho, but ultimately we are trying to recover our defense piece by piece. The first two steps consisted of getting in Karius and Matip. The next two steps will focus on getting Moreno and Lovren out.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:30 am

iftikhar wrote:
Nishankly wrote:Probably one where we won't be surprised as much if we drop points.

Team news for Palace: Benteke No

Liverpool:

Everyone's fit

Karius to Glory pls
Clyny Matip Lovren Milly
WIJIJIJIJ Hendo Dalai-Llama
Saido-Mane Saido-Firmino Saido-Coutinho

Win would literally make me believe and will troll general section imo in aftermath

YNWA
Let it be, let it be
Still waiting for Trollshank to turn up Sad

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:49 pm

Nah not this gameweek, That game took a lot out of me imo. Soon enough i will, GL will witness it.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:54 pm

:bow:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next