Red Alert
mr-r34
Art Morte
BeautifulGame
McAgger
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Five Times European Champions vs. Borini's Team Empty Five Times European Champions vs. Borini's Team

Post by McAgger Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:02 pm

Before you do anything else I want you to watch this

Now that you have seen that I want you to focus all of your hatred towards Sunderland.  Do you remember the first time a girl broke your heart? Do you remember when your first ever pet passed away? Do you remember taking a beating from your parents? Do you remember Athens in 2007? Everything that has ever gone wronged you in life, I want you to direct the anger from it towards Sunderland.

Five Times European Champions vs. Borini's Team Lol

This Wednesday, ladies and gentlemen, is going to be a day like no other.

For this Wendesday, my friends, is the day that we shall rain fury upon those black-cats. We shall unleash hell and let Lucifer himself grace the Anfield pitch and terrorize the very soul of Sunderland. They shall question the very existence of their lives and they shall quench at the thought of ever facing the Brendan's Red Crusade again. This will send a message to all who dare to come to Anfield with anything other than obsolete fear. in the words of Mr. Rodgers "it will the longest 90 minutes of their lives".

This Wednesday, my friends, will be remembered as the day that a new evil arose into existence. An evil so terrifying that it will go on to cast a shadow over the footballing world for the next trillion years. Future generations will sit around camp fires and talk about this day in hush voices, merely whispering the names of those who took part in such a dwelling force. At night children from Tyneside all the way to Timbaktu will have nightmares of forces unseen. Dark winds will be blowing from Merseyside and the world shall perish before the Red overlords of the fields of Anfield road.

Gone, will be the days when Liverpool Football Club took mercy on its rivals. Gone, will be the days when we were known as the amiable neutral friendly club.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shit I have so much more to write but I gotto run, hopefully I can finish it later.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Five Times European Champions vs. Borini's Team Empty Re: Five Times European Champions vs. Borini's Team

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:12 pm

We need to make up our goal difference with City. 5-0 like last season would be great and also clean sheet would also be nice

Hopefully United and Swansea could do us a favour tomorrow night
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Five Times European Champions vs. Borini's Team Empty Re: Five Times European Champions vs. Borini's Team

Post by Art Morte Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:58 am

I can't bring myself to hate Sunderland just because they play us, but I'm all for a comprehensive trashing of them pirat
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:34 pm

I hate sunderland now, that speech touched me Mcagger, we better bloody destroy these cats and turn them into pussys, 10-0 and nothing less.

That video  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: 
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:14 am

-Luis Suarez has scored 7 goals in 6 PL games against Sunderland.

-Sunderland have scored just 5 goals in 12 PL visits to Anfield.

-The Black Cats have won just three of the 25 PL games against Liverpool, losing 14 - all three of these wins were at home.

-Liverpool have won 10 and lost none of their last 11 PL games at Anfield.

-Daniel Sturridge has scored 10 goals in 10 PL appearances this season, including 6 in his last 4 there.

-Liverpool have only failed to score in one of their last 15 PL games at Anfield (0-1 v Southampton in September) averaging 2.9 goals per game for this period.

-Luis Suarez needs two goals to become the first Liverpool player to score 30 league goals in a single season since Ian Rush in 86-87.

-Suarez has scored or assisted 39 goals this season, only three players (Alan Shearer, Andy Cole and Thierry Henry) have been involved in more goals in a single campaign.

-In 11 PL games in 2014, Liverpool have scored an avarage of 3.45 goals per game. Over a full season, that would result in 131 goals.

-Liverpool games have seen an average of 4 goals per game (for and against combined) this season, the first this rate has seen by any top-flight side since the 63-64 season.

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:37 am

Let's win this ffs, Win this big!
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:11 am

There's every possibility that I wont be able to watch this game as my cable connection if off. Please throw me some decent streams.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:03 am

McY Proud
win this and move on, if possible win by big margin, dont care about defense and all that sh*t, three points is all that matters

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:09 am

http://press.lfc.vn/rodgers-pre-sunderland-presser-s14-w32/

press :coffee:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:12 am

Btw, if win today's game, we are going to win the league hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:23 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:Btw, if win today's game, we are going to win the league hmm

Whatcha mean? On paper, this is one of the easiest games we've got left.
A good thing Marcos Alonso is suspended, he has been great for them. Fletcher also out with injury. Just keep Adam Johnson quiet and I don't see how we would concede from open play anyway.

Which one would people start, Coutinho or Sterling? Although I'd be tempted to start both and bench Allen, but looks like Rodgers is starting only one of those two guys nowadays.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:25 pm

Allen needs a rest imo...start Sterling and Coutinho both

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:05 pm

Great opening post, McAgger. Truly puts light on what is another run of the mill fixture for us, versus a rather uninspiring premier league team.

This whole game should bank on eliminating the mistakes made in Wales, to which despite the win absolutely infuriated me. We can continue to outscore our opponents yet until we do not stop ball watching and fix our open gap defence, Premier league title can be handed to a superior City and Chelsea, who are more equipped with experience and consistency to mount the challenge.

I do remember that beach ball incident like it was yesterday, involved me shouting in fury to which hasn't been emulated to this day. Borini's team despite their battle for relegation still show up within the big moments, against the big teams. Their most dangerous player this year is Adam Johnson yet he should be thwarted given that he is quite predictable and rather limited. We've struggled against Borini's team in the past 5 years yet Poyet's Borini team is far more open and less stubborn compared to the Steve Bruce and Martin O'neil Borini's team of yesteryear.

Expect nothing less than a win as I hope to see Allen start and see how he will fare against a physical Borini's team midfield.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:19 pm

A group of Liverpool supporters are set to offer Brendan Rodgers and his men the ultimate welcome to Anfield ahead of the side's Barclays Premier League clash against Sunderland tonight.

Five Times European Champions vs. Borini's Team BjrBlpJIMAAuTlY

Five Times European Champions vs. Borini's Team BjrBWSOIQAAQd4h

Five Times European Champions vs. Borini's Team BjrCDf6IIAAgf3u

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/159870-fans-plan-special-anfield-welcome

Our fans passion  :bow: 
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:22 pm

Yeah they did something similar awhile back under Rafa when Spurs came to town I think. We have the best fans in the world, and it's never been a doubt :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:44 pm

:bow: 3 points that's all

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:06 pm

Five Times European Champions vs. Borini's Team BjrOnSNCcAAB27Y
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:13 pm

Getting the usual early goal will be key.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:32 pm

Wish he'd gone 4-1-2-3. We are at home against one of the worst teams in the league so don't know why we need the diamond.

But in Rodgers I trust. GTFI
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:47 pm

WTF is Johnson doing?

Worst player on the pitch.

Sunderland are making it tough but GERRARD YOU F8CKIN BEAUTY :wub:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:48 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:Btw, if win today's game, we are going to win the league hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:54 pm

THe love between Suarez and Gerrard after the freekick. Stevie "NO more freekicks for you"
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:57 pm

Five Times European Champions vs. Borini's Team BjrlO00IEAAc36k
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:59 pm

Five Times European Champions vs. Borini's Team 26-03-2014-GifNumber-238
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:53 pm

as I said three points in the bag and just move on, next game Spurs.
Btw, did anyone observe, Hendo's first touch has massively improved hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next