RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Firenze
M99
silver
20 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 30 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 30

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:31 am

He does that all the time lol, it's a bit creepy really.

Honestly i'd say the likelihood of it happening is quite slim though considering he's actually involved in a storyline, Sami Zayn is a lot more likely IMO and i know we all shit on him but considering Smackdown has made Baron Corbin, Usos, Ziggler and Heath Slater interesting i'm fully prepared to give that a chance too.

Either way though i'd be happy, Smackdown needs faces and Miz ( assuming he retains ) needs fresh feuds.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 30 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 30

Post by Firenze Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:30 am

new world champion

Spoiler:

he left WWE because they were holding him down, glad to see him find his worth Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:59 am

Lmao I heard he's been a flop in terms of genuine crowd reaction and people giving a shit btw.

Not everyone can be AJ on the indies sadly.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:05 pm

Never saw the hype in Cody in the first place tbh. Sure, he deserved better than being *bleep* Stardust, but it's not like he was a main event level talent either.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:12 pm

Yeh was always a midcarder talent wise imo. Although if the likes of Del Rio, Sheamus, Rollins, Reigns, Owens, Miz, Ziggler etc can be World champions, I'm sure Cody could have been too at some point. He just wasn't one of the chosen ones.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:21 pm

Recent thoughts on WWE:

First and foremost, team Chris and Kevin are awesome.

I like Charlotte, but her winning at HIAC killed any momentum the women's division may have had.

Ambrose needs to turn heel. He's lost steam as a face and it's embarrassing that he's tagging along with James *bleep* Ellsworth. The same Ellsworth, who has overstayed his welcome.

The Lesnar squash is ok. WWE are gonna book it as an unlucky loss. Lesnar's going to get his win back, and he'll probably go on another 'monster run' where he ultimately creates a star after he loses in a hard fought fight.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:24 pm

Casciavit wrote:Never saw the hype in Cody in the first place tbh. Sure, he deserved better than being *bleep* Stardust, but it's not like he was a main event level talent either.

I agree with that, also agree with your other comments especially on Charlotte who is probably the only one on RAW women's division wise who is good on the mic
( Sasha is as a heel but face wise it doesn't work imo)

Also agree with Ambrose turning heel but we have all known that for ages, would also help his matches to work heel but trouble is I'm not sure AJ would be too great as a face. In ring it works but as a character not so much.

He may prove me wrong though, as his character is a lot more developed now than when it was during the Jericho feud.

Outside of that though I'm really into this Orton in the Wyatt family stuff and interested to see where it goes and anything that makes Bray look legitimate is a good thing.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:51 pm

Cody was entertaining for about 2 months in his American Psycho gimmick, he also got pushed from the get go with Dibiase when he debuted, pushed more than 99% of the roster ever will be. Had ample opportunity to get over and nobody ever really cared about him. The stardust gimmick was trash but it is what it is. Not sure why he thought he was gonna go crush the Indy scene and become the next AJ when he's not even half the wrestler.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:52 pm

what's Ryback up to nowadays..another one I have no idea why he left..thought he should be the next Goldberg lol. Read tons of delusional comments from him over the years about his status.

Last edited by Firenze on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:53 pm

Hopefully da big guy is still GOATing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:03 pm

He legally wants to change his real name to Ryback rofl

That's about it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:44 am

This RR has the potential to be one of the best in the past decade, just need to bring Naka, Joe, Kenny Omega, Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle, Taker, DB etc
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am

If Nakamura walks in to that Rumble. Lord.

Agreed though. This RR is going to be insane.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:51 am

I do think it will good tbh, so many different possible angles.

Which is refreshing as the Rumble has been predictable as *bleep* for too long, the last unpredictable one was probably the one Del Rio won in 2011.

Everyone and their mother knew Reigns, HHH, Batista, Cena and Sheamus were winning it in the years they won. It needs to go back to the point where the winner is not ridiculously telegraphed and i'm hopeful this year it won't.

Looking at it objectively from the current storylines, i hope Jericho wins it and it starts the Jericho-Owens break up which obviously leads to them at WM33.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:57 am

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:58 am

Dat hair rofl

Looks like a samurai dude.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:59 am

2nd most charismatic wrestler of all time after Cena.

Incredible how he always had the crowd at his finger.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:53 pm

RealGunner wrote:Taker-AJ at RR

Taker wins the title

Cena-Taker at WM

16th win

Hustle loyalty respect

I'd dig another Cena wrestlemania moment as long as he cheats to win and turns heel in the process circa Stone Cold at WM 17.
That would be one of the best moments in WWE history. Seriously.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:44 pm

Imagine the heel heat if he cheated to win and break the streak rofl

OMG rofl alas it's only a dream now.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:50 pm

would have posted a pic of me in Cena gear if that happened

Not that I own a Cena shirt, wrist band, head band, towel and My time is now album

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:56 pm

RealGunner wrote:
2nd most charismatic wrestler of all time after Cena.

Incredible how he always had the crowd at his finger.

Cena more charismatic than Rock rofl

Even as a joke thats insulting.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:42 pm

WWE put this match on their YouTube channel. One of the best debuts of all time. This was an amazing match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w4Dq4yjB8c

Last edited by M99 on Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:47 pm

The Official WWE Thread - Part 30 - Page 25 200_s
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:28 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Imagine the heel heat if he cheated to win and break the streak rofl

Yep. If this was WCW, you would bet your ass that would happen. They were known for that kind of shit. With the state WWE is in , it would be some kind of screw job level heat and honestly the company needs it.
When Stone Cold turned heel at WM 17, he was still one of the top two stars and it did hurt the company despite the fact that I found heel stone cold cool. Cena turning heel on the other hand is going to be a massive boost for the business as a whole. I'd be thinking along the lines of how Hogan impacted wcw with his heel turn rather than Stone Cold's heel turn.

Although I'm looking at a different storyline which is plausible than this distant dream involving Taker. How about a Cena-Styles 2.0 and you get a double turn in the match. Cena cheats and wins the 16th title elevating Styles to top baby face status. That is something I would eagerly look forward to. Actually I got this idea from Wrestletalk TV and I thought this was an absolutely brilliant idea. Too much reliance on part time stars is also bad. Ideally you want a main event with two full time stars.

My 3 top matches for WM 33
KO vs Jericho ( Jericho winning and dropping the belt at the next ppv)
Lesnar vs Goldberg ( Lesnar wins clean)
Styles vs Cena ( double turn, Cena wins the 16th)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:21 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Imagine the heel heat if he cheated to win and break the streak rofl

That would have been amazing tbh. I mean we all would have bitched, but the storyline potential would have been :bow:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:39 am

Talking of Stone Cold, how I wished he used his 2nd theme more often

I know they call it his heel theme but this was plain badass, far more than his original theme. He even used this when he was a still a face iirc.

His Alliance theme in comparison though is plain woeful. One of the worst themes ever.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next