RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Firenze
M99
silver
20 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 30 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 30

Post by Firenze Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:43 am

The Official WWE Thread - Part 30 - Page 7 Mjcry1

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 30 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 30

Post by Firenze Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:57 am

The Official WWE Thread - Part 30 - Page 7 Giphy

ouch
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:00 am

Wow lol.

He's lucky he actually didn't get seriously hurt based on that.

Inb4 Vince slows the Cruiserweights down even more now rofl

The Official WWE Thread - Part 30 - Page 7 1ee6342c35b54a63098096a532492570
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:37 am

Never got why bringing old stars would work, they're expired, this talk of HBK coming back is laughable. Just because he does 1 sweet chin music at Mania and ppl think he still got it. Its one thing holding on to the past, its another grasping at it by heart and nails. That said, RAW has been so bad since the split, really terrible stuff.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:14 am

In fairness with HBK it is a little different.

Firstly HBK is one of the best workers of all time lol and what he does quite frankly doesn't disintegrate with age as easily.

Also he'd be in the ring with the best worker in the company so he could make up for what HBK might have lost and not Brock Lesnar who quite obviously doesn't give a shit and does two moves lol.

I do agree though in general and especially on the state of Raw itself, it's absolutely terrible. I have it on atm but mainly in the background while i play Gwent lmao.

Jericho was the only time i had a semblance of interest in paying attention.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:20 am

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/oct/30/tim-wiese-ive-got-trash-talking-in-my-blood-wwe

Good gawd almightly! Who's this behemoth nose to nose with Goldberg!? He took him down with one strike!
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:42 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:00 pm

They are so great Laughing If only they booked Owens as strong as a champ should be because that aside their segments are so entertaining. ( unlike the rest of Raw lol)

In other news i know they weren't likely to let Raw lose anyway but they have made it massively obvious with the teams.

Strowman and Nia Jax are on Raw's men and women team, why would you build them up as monsters only to have Smackdown beat them? Doesn't seem likely to me.

Hope i'm wrong, but it seems very telegraphed already.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:40 pm

My initial thoughts after seeing old bill do his moves was that he sucked but after thinking about it a bit in all fairness he delivered a jackhammer to a near 300 pounder without much strain and he speared Heyman of all people, he was never gonna try and go through a fat middle aged man who agreed to take a bump.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:42 pm

He did mess up his grapple before that though, seemed to fall down somehow but maybe it's because he's dressing up like he's off to the shops or something with trousers on.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:02 am

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:08 am

Probably more inclined to believe Piper rofl

Nash talks one hella talk didn't his kid son beat his ass a while back? Laughing

Worlds largest cripple. Black belt in Karakido or wtf he said my ass unless it was from a mcdojo where you get graded through for a feel good factor to keep you coming back.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:12 am

I like Nash but it does talk a lot of shite lol.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:19 am

He's funny to listen to and a straight talker. But as soon as the story involves him it turns in to bullshit.

Literally his way of speaking and storytelling is a perfect match with every fat pleb at the bar who's done 2 tours of Iraq, lost his finger fighting a bear and knows how to kill a man with a *bleep* paper.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:34 am

Nash is GOAT. He def full of bullshit but he's also quite candid and doesn't glamorize the business. Always worth listening to when he speaks though. Still remember him coming back and ruining CM Punk calling him out for looking like a short order cook instead of a genuine world champion rofl

Guy lived at the top during the best era to be a wrestler..some of the stories from his time in WCW are unreal. Was living like a king. Writing his own checks. :bow:

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:38 am

I agree with that.

Not to mention the famous Vanilla Midget line Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:03 am

Good Smackdown.

Short matches which got to the point and enhanced the storylines, good segments out of the ring and a great main event.

JBL lost it at the end rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:07 am

Firenze wrote:Nash is GOAT. He def full of bullshit but he's also quite candid and doesn't glamorize the business. Always worth listening to when he speaks though. Still remember him coming back and ruining CM Punk calling him out for looking like a short order cook instead of a genuine world champion rofl

You can't be serious about him "obliterating" Punk. Punk absolutely destroyed him.

All Nash did was laugh at "da look" Yeah Punk is right, its not 1994 anymore.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:35 pm

Taker might be coming back soon
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:55 pm

Not surprised he needs to start WM build.

Wonder who he's going to face, as most of the usual names probably aren't possible.

The Rumble will tell us a lot most likely as i think Cena is the most likely but that depends if they want to continue the AJ stuff after his break.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:16 pm

https://twitter.com/BaronCorbinWWE/status/793667391125323776
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:26 pm

rofl

I have grown to like Corbin tbh, really like his character that he only cares about himself, winning championships and making money. Also like he's arrogant as *bleep* and shits on indie guys all the time.

I would like him to get better in the ring and be given more mic time but he's not been doing this very long.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:25 pm

Wonder why WWE are forcing Lesnar as the heel and Goldberg as face. Why not just let it be Lesnar vs Goldberg, 2 larger than life superstars going head to head. No need for face vs heel.

Wouldn't be surprised if Goldberg eventually get booed.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:43 pm

Same reason they try to force Roman Reigns on the crowd lol.

They think they can control the crowd to do what they want instead of letting it happen organically.

That trying to get heel heat on Brock on his home town was absolutely prime example of Vince losing touch ( not saying he gets everything wrong mind you)

I agree with you they should build it as two superstars going head to head and have a storyline around that, btw i normally wouldn't agree that Goldberg's going to booed because quite frankly most people will cheer him out the building.

But it is in Toronto, a certain place known for Bret Hart fandom and i imagine there will be a section of the crowd who still don't like Goldberg for effectively ending Bret's career.

Not that i really care though. Match will be crap, storytelling has been crap as a result so has the build. I have zero investment in the whole thing.

The best thing about Survivor Series will be the 5 v 5 raw vs smackdown matches and how they build the Raw vs Smackdown stuff, i'm actually looking forward to that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:48 pm

RealGunner wrote:Taker might be coming back soon

RG with dem inside sources ffs.

This goes one of two ways IMO.

Either he gets involved in the Survivor Series match and sets up a match with someone at Mania.

Or it's setting up a match with Cena at Mania.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:11 pm

Taker is my most favorite wrestler by miles yet I want him to stop fighting now tbh. Used to get goosebumps hearing such news but now I think he is better left alone. Guy is getting slower than Mertsacker now.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next