Art Morte
iftikhar
Curtinho
Sri
Nishankly
12 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

5 time European Champions vs The Red Dabbers - Page 5 Empty Re: 5 time European Champions vs The Red Dabbers

Post by Curtinho Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:16 am

The issue is that Henderson has his limitations. He's very good at a few things and in order to make best use of the things he's good at you have to insulate him with midfielders that bring other elements. That's why the midfield works with Lallana and Wijnaldum. Adding another midfielder in a similar mold to Henderson (Can) but who is even worse, less disciplined, and has a worse touch is just a recipe for disaster.

Realistically speaking, I imagine Ejaria is going to be given more of a role next season but it should be Henderson OR Can, Lallana OR Ejaria (or even Coutinho here) and Wijnaldum OR Grujic. Balance in midfield is of the utmost importance and it showed in a big way this match.

That said United are shit. Their fans are celebrating the draw as though they won some kind of lottery. Whatever.

Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

5 time European Champions vs The Red Dabbers - Page 5 Empty Re: 5 time European Champions vs The Red Dabbers

Post by Sri Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:52 am

Curtinho wrote:That said United are shit. Their fans are celebrating the draw as though they won some kind of lottery. Whatever.

They're celebrating the lottery because they know how shit they are at the moment. Given the context, let them have their moment. :coffee:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:02 pm

I'm not ready to rag on DS yet, if i deployed him in a 4-3-3 and expected him to press like he was lallana i wouldn't be blaming him. His just not ganna run around for 90 mins chasing a ball.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5