Firenze
RealGunner
urbaNRoots
Hapless_Hans
McAgger
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mahmoud Dahoud Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Mahmoud Dahoud Appreciation Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:24 pm

Doc wrote:How is Renato going?

Not too well so far. He's still teenager so I'm relaxed about it.

But he's hardly getting any game time, and when he comes on for 10 minutes he looks a bit like a mixture of over-motivated and under-integrated.
He started the season pretty badly in his first appearances, no wonder after the Euros and not a problem.
He looked out of rhythm and at the same time clearly wanted to show too much. A couple of unfortunate appearances.

Then he got a few more minutes in fall and he looked to be more comfortable as part of the team and improving. He didn't do anything of note but he looked fine for a couple of games.

Then, he's getting less minutes again as at this stage of the season Carlo has his first 11 which he only deviates from if must be, or to give Müller a start.
Now Renato's back to looking a bit uncomfortable in his few minutes. I think the transfer fee is weighing on him.
Also, people are expecting stuff he won't deliver. He's not a playmaker or pulling-strings-type midfielder. He's also not a extraordinary technician.
He's a runner and a fighter, all action midfielder, he's basically a future Vidal backup, but I suspect this type of game needs to gain rhythm and momentum.
He also needs a success moment, a goal or assist or something.

But again, I'll start to worry when he doesn't get more game time next season. Then we should start thinking about loaning him out.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Mahmoud Dahoud Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Mahmoud Dahoud Appreciation Thread

Post by Lucifer Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:00 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Officially joins Dortmund in the summer :bow:

Top signing.

12 million Euro bloody hell. Daylight robbery. To think we paid 35 million plus X for Renato :facepalm:

We all know where that cherry is falling ultimately.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:07 pm

footyfan01 wrote:Weigl-Dahoud and Reus-Pulisic-Dembele-Auba infront of them.

You think Auba is still gonna be around?
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:36 pm

Overrated.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:37 pm

RealGunner wrote:Fraud

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:39 pm

Moussa Sissoko did more than him and Moussa only came on for 2 minutes and looked awful himself
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:30 pm

Personally didn't find him that bad in this game. Made his presence felt more than the others around him. He was probably the best player for Dortmund after Yarmelenko (just cuz the goal) and Pulisic (who was besty).

I honestly had no clue Kagawa was playing until he was subbed in the 60th minute. I'm not kidding either, I literally didn't know he was on the field.

Dortmund's midfield wasn't the problem so much as their dreadful defense. Although admittedly the Dortmund midfield did little help defensively but I blame that more on the managing and simply because Spurs were playing on the counter most of the game.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum