Prospects' Loan Watch Thread 2016/17

2 posters

Go down

Prospects' Loan Watch Thread 2016/17 Empty Prospects' Loan Watch Thread 2016/17

Post by Glory Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:19 pm

Is there a thread already for the topic? If so, then will request the mod to merge them. Anyway this season a few of our really talented youth are sent on loan. We can talk about them under one roof here I guess.

Pereira - Granada
Januzaj - Sunderland
CBJ - Wolves
Wilson - Derby County

Discuss their performances if you manage to catch a hold of it here. No obligation to post it here itself of course. You can post in the player's individual's threads as well.

I personally am most excited by thr CBJ to Wolves loan. Their fans are already buzzing over the deal and he can really become an important player for them in their promotion bids.
Pereria and Januzaj can go either way. Hopefully both of them will get lot of playtime.
Wilson, well dont have much hope honestly.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Prospects' Loan Watch Thread 2016/17 Empty Re: Prospects' Loan Watch Thread 2016/17

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:58 pm

Laughing Wilson Laughing
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Prospects' Loan Watch Thread 2016/17 Empty Re: Prospects' Loan Watch Thread 2016/17

Post by Glory Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:59 am

I missed Varela who is on loan at Frankfurt Eintracht. Although at 23, he's hardly a prospect. Still can come good if he rectifies his defensive weaknesses. His attacking play is damn good. Perhaps should focus on becoming a winger.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down