juvealbanian
Warrior
salmano9
Luca
juve_gigi
28 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 26 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:21 am

Ivanovic been shit since like 2013 ffs

Of course i'd take Caceres over him: been a reliable def over the years, can play RB when needed, still young and already knows the coach & teammates. He did not even play for another club lol... it's like he never left and was injured for about 6 months.

Caceres >>>> Ivanovic imo Thumbs up

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 26 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:05 am

I'm dreaming of Kessie! He is such a warrior!!!! You will see him next game VS us!

As Rincon said in the GS, he really does resemble Vidal! He has the strength and Grinta to go for the ball!

I'd be so mad if he doesn't come to us.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:18 am

Juventus are working on Rincon-Hernanes swap deal. Negotiations are ongoing between Juventus & Genoa. [TMW]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:11 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Juventus are working on Rincon-Hernanes swap deal. Negotiations are ongoing between Juventus & Genoa. [TMW]

I will die from fapping if this happens
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:12 pm

Also, I haven't checked, but from memory Caceres would probably be the only player in Juve history to be signed and sold 3 times Laughing
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:25 pm

Giorgio Chiellini is expected to start vs Atalanta, according to TuttoJuve.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:30 pm

Allegri could return to the the back-four vs Atalanta. Rugani is expected to start with Chiellini in the defence. [TJ]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:20 pm

Alex Sandro - Higuain - Cuadrado

Pjanic - Marchisio - Khedira

Evra - Chiellini - Rugani - Lichtsteiner

Buffon

I just hope that Allegri won't experiment with some weird formation this time.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:21 pm

Dybala unlikely for Atalanta
According to the latest reports, Paulo Dybala looks unlikely to be fit enough for Juventus when they face Atalanta on Saturday.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:40 pm

Juventus could recall Pol Lirola early from his loan spell at Sassuolo to assuage the injury crisis in defence.

fap fap fap fap fap
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:49 am

Rugani & Dybala have reportedly renewed with Juve. It's expected to be official soon..Arjun Pradeep added,
Massim
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:33 pm

According to Sport Mediaset, Fabio Paratici has met with Atalanta executives yesterday in Milano to talk about Conti, Caldara & Kessie.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:39 pm

Daniele Rugani has signed a new contract with Juventus until 2021. Paulo Dybala will sign his new contract in the coming days. [La Stampa]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:39 pm

Juventus will make an attempt to sign Kessie in January, Franck will stay at Atalanta until the summer, even if Juve signs him. [Mediaset]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:41 pm

Dybala trained apart from the group today. Paulo remains a doubt for the match against Atalanta. [TJ]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:46 am

as now we have Dybala, Pjanic, Marchisio
three of players that i consider to be, playmakers, even though sit on different positions, i believe its a good time to let go of Hernanes , because we have enough of that ,

and if we can possible strengthen the center midfield from physical point of view with a guy like Witsel maybe, with the idea of adding strength and score headers, it makes Dybala even more comfortable

and it would also be good if we could add more energy, but we have Rugani, Lemina, Sturaro, that shouldnt be forgotten and if these guys manage to do good i think we need nobody else except Witsel for the strength, if not? we may need to go for pacy players u27 cb, and u27cm

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:48 am

lucianomoggi wrote:as now we have Dybala, Pjanic, Marchisio
three of players that i consider to be, playmakers, even though sit on different positions, i believe its a good time to let go of Hernanes , because we have enough of that ,

and if we can possible strengthen the center midfield from physical point of view with a guy like Witsel maybe, with the idea of adding strength and score headers, it makes Dybala even more comfortable

and it would also be good if we could add more energy, but we have Rugani, Lemina, Sturaro, that shouldnt be forgotten and if these guys manage to do good i think we need nobody else except Witsel for the strength, if not? we may need to go for pacy players u27 cb, and u27cm

u wot m8? Lol. When he actually does perform better, you say that? Laughing
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:09 am

Why do i say that
Well even if hernanes wasnt doing really good before we still was desperate to have a "trequartista" as an option we can choose

Because Dybala was not enough experienced , marchisio injured

But now the situation has changed a little as we have guys like Dybala and Pjanic who basically compensate for those kinds of needs, and Marchisio as well

So we may choose to keep hernanes just in case, but still its not necessary as you can play different players on emergency situation like cuadrado

even if hernanes starts to perform excellent i believe is not going to help him

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:34 am

#Marotta has reportedly informed #Sevilla that he intends on triggering #NZonzi's €30m release clause

#TS: #Tolisso's value is €40m & #OL don't want to sell him in Jan due to #UCL involvement. But, OL may be open to selling him if they're KOd

Gasperini: "Kessie will leave in January? Against Roma, there were 22 clubs scouting him."

Gasperini: "But our goal is to strengthen the team. I think Marchisio & Sturaro have given the consistency that has embarrassed us."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:11 am

Pjanic's season by numbers:

17 Games
5 Goals
6 Assists
43 Chances Created
17 Interceptions
12 Tackles won of 15
Goal/Assist per 118 mins
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:50 am

i think pjanic is doing really good
but i also believe pjanic is a late bloomer because the role he has to do

talent is not enough to make a penetrative pass you need lots of experience so it doesnt get blocked

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:04 am

Don't get fooled by these stats. He is doing great on set pieces mainly. He needs to improve his non-set piece game.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:58 am

yeah i believe he is already good enough and will also be a late bloomer

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:11 am

We shouldn't be fooled by the stats indeed. He hasn't found his role yet and we found our midfield. Still its hard not to be excited when a midfielder is having 5+6 G+A without even fitting!

Supposedly we'll see the same lineup vs Torino as vs Atalatna (the 4-3-1-2) so I expect another great game by him. His accuracy in shots is really amazing
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:31 am

rincon wrote:We shouldn't be fooled by the stats indeed. He hasn't found his role yet and we found our midfield. Still its hard not to be excited when a midfielder is having 5+6 G+A without even fitting!

Supposedly we'll see the same lineup vs Torino as vs Atalatna (the 4-3-1-2) so I expect another great game by him. His accuracy in shots is really amazing

Only in FKs IMO. He hasn't had that many good shots. Marchisio has been better with shots IMO. He almost scored a screamer against Atalanta.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:51 am

He doesn't take too many shots, which I like. Most of his attempts are from runs or one touches, barely any long shots with space. Marchisio's are great though, thats not a bad player to be compared though.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next