Hapless_Hans
Great Leader Sprucenuce
rincon
juve_gigi
S
83 posters

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United - Page 26 Empty Re: Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat 8 Oct 2016 - 0:35

Antoine Griezmann: "Paul Pogba needs affection from journalists. He is try to do his best and give his all.

rofl rofl

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United - Page 26 Empty Re: Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United

Post by RealGunner Sat 8 Oct 2016 - 0:36

lmaoooooooooooo
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sat 8 Oct 2016 - 5:17

RealGunner wrote:Should have scored at least 2 goals

Joe Allen schooled him

Yeah but you could say this about most other midfielders.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon 17 Oct 2016 - 23:09

Bump!

This thread is awfully quite.

I wonder why?

Where's all the Yanited fans?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon 17 Oct 2016 - 23:10

Basically, United bought him so he can have belters for France and suck the other twelve weeks until the next international game
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon 17 Oct 2016 - 23:12

blame is on Mou for using him wrong
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon 17 Oct 2016 - 23:14

I like bashing him as much as the next guy, but given United's tactics, it was a difficult game for Pogba to shine.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon 17 Oct 2016 - 23:17

United instead of using that money to build a strong core splashing it on luxury players like Pogba Laughing

Daylight robbery by Juventus. When you ask what is his best skills they start with "he is such a physical specimen.." that it self is a big red flag for a 120 million player.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon 17 Oct 2016 - 23:24

The only spot on the pitch pogba has not played is in goal and people are still talking shit about how he is not used right or is played 6 inches to the left of where he likes to play. The truth is pogba did well for a team that run away with it in a stub lge. TBH the guy is not that great a player
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon 17 Oct 2016 - 23:27

ummm....  this game was about parking the bus by Mou and hoofing it to Pogba and Ibra, hoping they miraculously beat 2-3 guys individually by themselves.

Not sure how that's ever going to work.  He used to to the same at Madrid and people would somehow think that Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain, Alonso, Ozil and Di Maria played badly...  when really, they were just executing the crap tactics that Mourinho wanted.

Last edited by sportsczy on Mon 17 Oct 2016 - 23:31; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon 17 Oct 2016 - 23:28

Mourinho would buy an iPhone 7, use it as a coaster for his tea and wonder why he can't snapchat Wenger
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon 17 Oct 2016 - 23:29

Adit wrote:United instead of using that money to build a strong core splashing it on luxury players like Pogba Laughing

Daylight robbery by Juventus. When you ask what is his best skills they start with "he is such a physical specimen.." that it self is a big red flag for a 120 million player.

That's what I was going to write right now. Why did Yanited splash 120m on one player when it was clearly that their team was shit and needed around 7 players in their first 11 ?

120m and getting outshined by Can and Fellaini rofl
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon 17 Oct 2016 - 23:31

I'll add that Pogba and Ibra are the only quality attacking players out there today.  Young is young.  Rashford is all hype at this point (they've already figured out he only makes two moves)...  and Fellaini/Herrera will never bring anything forward.  Can't say Blind does anything for the attack either.  Valencia tries... but he's mostly a headless chicken.

Both are great players and both look poor in this setup. Hoofing it to them is not putting them in a position to succeed. They still almost scored a goal between the two of them though.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon 17 Oct 2016 - 23:33

sportsczy wrote:ummm.... this game was about parking the bus by Mou and hoofing it to Pogba and Ibra, hoping they miraculously beat 2-3 guys individually by themselves.

Not sure how that's ever going to work. He used to to the same at Madrid and people would somehow thing that Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain, Alonso, Ozil and Di Maria played badly... when really, they were just executing the crap tactics that Mourinho wanted.

What do Mourinho's tactics have to do with Pogboom's inability to pass the ball properly or make the obvious right decisions when on the ball like not dribbling in a wall of players with better options clear for everyone to see ? And you've just put Xabi Alonso, Ozil and Ronaldo in the same sentence to this guy ? Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon 17 Oct 2016 - 23:38

sportsczy wrote:I'll add that Pogba and Ibra are the only quality attacking players out there today.  Young is young.  Rashford is all hype at this point (they've already figured out he only makes two moves)...  and Fellaini/Herrera will never bring anything forward.  Can't say Blind does anything for the attack either.  Valencia tries... but he's mostly a headless chicken.

Both are great players and both look poor in this setup.  Hoofing it to them is not putting them in a position to succeed.  They still almost scored a goal between the two of them though.

The fact of the matter is that all those players that you badmouth here performed far better and more successful at Anfield before, without the two teetering big name divas Pogba and Ibrahimovich in the team
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon 17 Oct 2016 - 23:46

I'm actually starting to get the feeling that Sir Alex was right all along in letting him leave. The old man must be turning in his director's booth at that transfer.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon 17 Oct 2016 - 23:47

Really? Against a Klopp team at Liverpool? Nope. This is the first time they've face Liverpool at Anfield against a Klopp team. And Man U were a horrible team last season and the one before... pretty much since SAF left.

I'm not badmouthing. More stating facts.

Man U is rebuilding. That's not an elite squad. And the manager isn't one that brings an attacking philosophy.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon 17 Oct 2016 - 23:48

Troll Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue 18 Oct 2016 - 3:48

I guess it's true that as a Juventus fan I must be delusional because this seems like the same hate thrown at Paul by some of the same people no less.

Too much craziness to respond to, I don't have the time or the patience to address everyone, nor am I conceited enough to think many will even read my reply if there were one.

Anyways, Paul is a phenomenal player led by an absolute idiot. Well, two idiots- Raiola and Mourinho. I also blame Paul, he took an extra long vacation instead of sorting his club future out first and committing himself to a team. Raiola literally believes that the more times a player moves clubs, the better they become. Coincidentally, this is how he earns a living. Ibra's career is a reference point. Next we have Mourinho, he certainly is not getting the best out of many of his players. So far, it's been a very underwhelming tenure as a United manager for him.

As for Paul. The playing out of position argument is true but is only going to bring him so far. If you play out of position more than in position, eventually it just becomes "your position". And that's a very underwhelming use of Pogba. He's not a player that should be breaking up play or controlling play or taking 120 passes per game. He's a player that needs to play vertically and try to break the game open with his skill and power.

I miss Paul at Juve, what a player that the majority of y'all didn't get to see and by the looks of it, may not see at United

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Tue 18 Oct 2016 - 4:32

United is by far the most unbalanced and chaotically assembled squad of the PL. Your average 10 years old kid's FIFA formation has actually more intellectual rigour.
Pogba's poor showings have a lot to do with Mourinho's clouded mind and suboptimal tactics and the team as a whole not funcioning properly. He should be cut some slack tbh.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue 18 Oct 2016 - 4:39

Well, we all know what happens when Mourinho's one tactic doesn't succeed.

Blame the star player(s) rofl

But when the star player(s) is being blamed by the media, Mourinho jumps to the rescue.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue 18 Oct 2016 - 12:23

Man Utd manager Jose Mourinho expected more penetration in attack from Paul Pogba.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10621971/man-utd-manager-jose-mourinho-expected-more-penetration-in-attack-from-paul-pogba

and another one goes under the bus. jose and his busses Proud
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue 18 Oct 2016 - 14:24

Luca wrote:I guess it's true that as a Juventus fan I must be delusional because this seems like the same hate thrown at Paul by some of the same people no less.

Too much craziness to respond to, I don't have the time or the patience to address everyone, nor am I conceited enough to think many will even read my reply if there were one.

Anyways, Paul is a phenomenal player led by an absolute idiot. Well, two idiots- Raiola and Mourinho. I also blame Paul, he took an extra long vacation instead of sorting his club future out first and committing himself to a team. Raiola literally believes that the more times a player moves clubs, the better they become. Coincidentally, this is how he earns a living. Ibra's career is a reference point. Next we have Mourinho, he certainly is not getting the best out of many of his players. So far, it's been a very underwhelming tenure as a United manager for him.

As for Paul. The playing out of position argument is true but is only going to bring him so far. If you play out of position more than in position, eventually it just becomes "your position". And that's a very underwhelming use of Pogba. He's not a player that should be breaking up play or controlling play or taking 120 passes per game. He's a player that needs to play vertically and try to break the game open with his skill and power.

I miss Paul at Juve, what a player that the majority of y'all didn't get to see and by the looks of it, may not see at United

I don't think people are saying he is a poor or bad player! They are just having fun mocking this overrated, overpriced player. He is not a 120M player. He is not the star, you can build your team around. he is not the missing link to form a championship team. He no doubt can be a good and influential player, but you don't break the bank to get such a player. You may for a 22 year old scoring phenom but not a midfielder.

But he's obviously not the only problem at ManU. The coach is also overpaid, overrated (idiot)! Quite frankly, as someone who has never been in favor of him, I'm actually surprised at this season thus far. I expected a performance like this in his third year, not this one.

Ibra is another problem. He is a former great player whose career has been on the downward slope for several years now. Signing him was not necessarily a problem, making him the go to goal scorer is.

And then there is the over the hill, but influential Rooney. His presence on the field yet alone dressing room makes it difficult for any coach to succeed
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue 18 Oct 2016 - 18:47

All I gotta say its funny how certain posters used to shit on best mid in europe or one of in kroos, when pogba was up for grabs now their bumping his threads to laugh at him, like they didn't honestly think he was the best midfielder in Europe smh.

let's not pass this off on mou either to cover up the fact pogba is not as good as them highlights, put kroos in that mid he would look competent at least.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue 18 Oct 2016 - 19:25

So let's ignore that all semifinals and final players in the Euro, other than Koscielny, have started very slow.

Also, have these games after NT breaks is pretty dumb. Depending on the intensity of the last NT game or travel time or both, you get a lot of unusual play from players historically.

Pogba was magnificent for France against the Netherlands. So his form is going up. As Buffon laughingly said last week...

“Seasons are long, they last 10 or 11 months and we’re just into the second month. I very often smile, because from September, people say to me that Pogba doesn’t do things well and that Pogba isn’t good,” he said.

“There are still eight months to go before the end of the season, and it’s at the end that we can draw conclusions. It’s like horse racing, you only see the winners at the end, not the start.”

http://thepeoplesperson.com/2016/10/16/gianluigi-buffon-this-is-why-paul-pogba-criticism-makes-me-smile-163289/

Last edited by sportsczy on Tue 18 Oct 2016 - 19:30; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue 18 Oct 2016 - 19:28

Joao Mario
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next