Manchester United’s signing of Paul Pogba proves they are still box office

5 posters

Go down

Manchester United’s signing of Paul Pogba proves they are still box office Empty Manchester United’s signing of Paul Pogba proves they are still box office

Post by falcao0405 Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:35 am

Manchester United’s signing of Paul Pogba proves they are still box office Paul_Pogba_Manchester_United_2016%2B%25285%2529
Paul Pogba is targeting the Premier League, Champions League, and Ballon d’Or following his world-record switch back to Manchester United.
Manchester United’s signing of Paul Pogba proves they are still box office Paul_Pogba_Manchester_United_2016
Months of speculation and negotiation finally came to an end in the early hours of Tuesday when United made the official announcement that they had re-signed Pogba from Juventus.
Manchester United’s signing of Paul Pogba proves they are still box office Paul_Pogba_Manchester_United_2016%2B%25283%2529
Four years on from departing Old Trafford for Juve without making a first-team start, the France midfielder has signed a five-year contract with the option of a sixth after United agreed to pay a world-record fee of €105m (£89m).
Manchester United’s signing of Paul Pogba proves they are still box office Tumblr_obm773zO2c1seh0kdo1_500
On Sunday, with Pogba given permission to undergo a medical, manager Jose Mourinho said he felt the 23-year-old was coming to the “perfect” place for him to become the best player in the world.
Manchester United’s signing of Paul Pogba proves they are still box office Paul_Pogba_Manchester_United_2016%2B%25284%2529
In an interview with MUTV following the completion of the deal, Pogba made it clear he has that, along with helping the club win the biggest trophies on offer, very much in his sights — a “dream” he feels Mourinho can only boost his chances of realising.
Manchester United’s signing of Paul Pogba proves they are still box office Paul_Pogba_Manchester_United_2016%2B%25281%2529
Asked about the Portuguese, Pogba said: “I spoke with a lot of players when he was at (Real) Madrid — I spoke with (Alvaro) Morata, (Raphael) Varane — and they all told me he is a coach for me, he will make me improve a lot because he makes you work harder. I feel this. I spoke with him a few times and he gave me energy and positivity. So I was thinking, why not?
Manchester United’s signing of Paul Pogba proves they are still box office Paul_Pogba_Manchester_United_2016%2B%25282%2529
“I’m sure he can make me improve and make me a better player and a better person.”
falcao0405
falcao0405
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

http://www.camisetasequipos.com/

Back to top Go down

Manchester United’s signing of Paul Pogba proves they are still box office Empty Re: Manchester United’s signing of Paul Pogba proves they are still box office

Post by dronte Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:52 pm

If he wanted a coach to work harder under, he should have followed Conte hmm

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Manchester United’s signing of Paul Pogba proves they are still box office Empty Re: Manchester United’s signing of Paul Pogba proves they are still box office

Post by Lucifer Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:34 pm

"I’m sure he can make me improve and make me a better player and a better person"

Manchester United’s signing of Paul Pogba proves they are still box office Cartoon-Character-Mutley-Laughing

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:47 pm

Lucifer wrote:"I’m sure he can make me improve and make me a better player and a better person"

Yep. He will learn how to be loyal at Man United. Laughing

Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:32 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:
Lucifer wrote:"I’m sure he can make me improve and make me a better player and a better person"

Ain't coming back to ManU and rejecting Madrid a big show of loyalty? Proud
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:34 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Vlad the Impaler wrote:

Ain't coming back to ManU and rejecting Madrid a big show of loyalty? Proud

It's a sign, yes. He will now completely understand what it means to play for a club until the career ends and not move again.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down