Is this the season Verratti proves he's the best midfielder in the world?

+30
Perucho21
Tomwin Lannister
Mr Nick09
futbol
VanDeezNuts
Socur Toxanarosa
Ion Creanga
El Gunner
free_cat
rincon
Helmer
breva
Doc
Winter is Coming
Bankz
M99
guest7
Vlad the Impaler
BarrileteCosmico
Valkyrja
Hapless_Hans
juve_gigi
sportsczy
Casciavit
Firenze
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kaladin
Luca
McAgger
34 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Is this the season Verratti proves he's the best midfielder in the world? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is this the season Verratti proves he's the best midfielder in the world?

Post by rincon Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:24 pm

the problem is that if he isn't good enough for PSG in CL now then neither is any of their midfielders. He manages to outperform them every time.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Is this the season Verratti proves he's the best midfielder in the world? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is this the season Verratti proves he's the best midfielder in the world?

Post by Luca Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:28 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:your saving grace is that he is not good enough for PSG in CL now, he is getting criticized a lot, and everyone can see it, so they might not be that against selling him if they can identify another midfield to sign.

Works for me. Send him over and the good lads in Torino will straighten him out right quick.

Realistically, his career has heavily stagnated. He needs a move sooner rather than later.

The whole PSG team is garbage though. None of them can honestly be left off the hook for tonight or this tie in general

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:33 pm

None of them should been left off the hook after last year. Its a team composed entirely of frauds. Its incredible that Emery still has a job.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:38 pm

yeah, you can imagine that PSG will go after big names midfielders this summer, i dont know who but they will open the wallet again.

Imo, he will be on the market this summer, as i think both sides want something new.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:47 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:yeah, you can imagine that PSG will go after big names midfielders this summer, i dont know who but they will open the wallet again.

Imo, he will be on the market this summer, as i think both sides want something new.

Were definitely in for a midfielder or two

We do have good relations with PSG again after the whole Coman thing rustled them for a couple years.

His agent is also Mino Raiola though so who really knows what is going to happen

Still a good player but he was woeful today, still the same hot head from Pescara

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:19 am

Lol if we did get him we better get the mother of all physically imposing DMs

Pjanic and Verratti would get bullied hard.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:43 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Lol if we did get him we better get the mother of all physically imposing DMs

I know just the man

Is this the season Verratti proves he's the best midfielder in the world? - Page 4 TELEMMGLPICT000136927953_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqWS14qhYPBGny4Y46-fINE_IPkvgzTA49JZPoOdk6Zgs
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:45 am

Barca dodged another bullet
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:48 am

Has he peaked?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:50 pm

Surely a disappointing performance from him, but it was all of their midfield though, none seem capable of passing forward, they just let Di Maria and Mbappe do all the creating, maybe its been as a result of Emerys tactics, and Real playing well... but he looked quiet limited, they probably have 3 CMs who are overall too defensive come to think of it which is strange, but true.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:39 pm

Firenze wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Lol if we did get him we better get the mother of all physically imposing DMs

I know just the man

Is this the season Verratti proves he's the best midfielder in the world? - Page 4 TELEMMGLPICT000136927953_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqWS14qhYPBGny4Y46-fINE_IPkvgzTA49JZPoOdk6Zgs

would legit take in that midfield. :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:03 pm

Give him a new start at Arsenal with the new coach, and PSG can take Ramsey.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:26 pm

Out of PSG's last 4 red cards in CL, 3 has been this guy.

Great player but shit mentality.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:35 pm

I disagree that he's a great player. Never seen him boss a top level game. He's decent but nothing special, another overhyped Italian kid. Italian Henderson.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:56 pm

I think he's a great talent but as of now he hasn't enforced that talent on opposition when it matters.

Basically CM version of Hazard, both of them have time to fix that. We'll see if it changes at all.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:59 pm

Firenze wrote:I disagree that he's a great player. Never seen him boss a top level game. He's decent but nothing special, another overhyped Italian kid. Italian Henderson.

Can you tell me 3 'top level' games that Pogba has 'bossed' in his entire career?

I'd genuinely love to hear it, I need some humour before the game to lighten the mood

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:02 pm

Luca wrote:
Firenze wrote:I disagree that he's a great player. Never seen him boss a top level game. He's decent but nothing special, another overhyped Italian kid. Italian Henderson.

Can you tell me 3 'top level' games that Pogba has 'bossed' in his entire career?

I'd genuinely love to hear it, I need some humour before the game to lighten the mood

Every PL game is a top lvl game, so I could name dozens. :coffee:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:08 pm

Firenze wrote:
Luca wrote:

Every PL game is a top lvl game, so I could name dozens. :coffee:

So, no

My point is, clutching straws

Also, I don't think Verratti is a great player either but he has great talent [for the record]. This PSG team is also hot garbage from top to bottom, no chemistry, no leadership, nothing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:12 pm

Nah I'm serious. the PL standard is so much higher than freakin Ligue 1. The average level of teams out there is Serie B standard IMO. Verratti has some talent but he hasn't proven anything. He's never performed in the CL. As of right now, his hype is unwarranted. He will have to either improve his CL performances hugely or move to a better league (Serie A and La Liga are way stronger leagues top to bottom) I'm not rating players that play in a team worth more combined than the entire league - Thrashing Nantes or Ajacco isn't an achievement. He's also 25 years old so not like he's a youngster. He should be entering his prime years.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:25 pm

he did boss Chelsea in CL 2-3 years ago, his highlight game. But that's it
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:27 pm

Pogba and Verratti are in the same boat imo. Both overrated to the core and  both are in their 'Hazard phase' as Mole aptly describes.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:33 pm

Also if neither Pogba nor Verratti leave their respective teams, i dont think either will become elite midfielders like they were once touted to be.

Man U need to make a call imo. Its either Pogba or Mourinho.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:37 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I think he's a great talent but as of now he hasn't enforced that talent on opposition when it matters.

Basically CM version of Hazard, both of them have time to fix that. We'll see if it changes at all.

Hazard doesn't. Believe me.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:11 pm

Verrati "I got it wrong against Real, but it was a red card out of frustration. "It was a bad reaction but I didn't insult anybody, whereas Messi goes around pointing his finger in the referee's face and doesn't even get punished. But anyway, I need to improve."

Barca links dead

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:30 pm

Why would he bring Messi into this lol

I'm glad this twat will stay at QSG
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:47 pm

Seriously, that is a very relevant question. Why would he bring Messi in this? When did that incident happen anyway?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum