Nishankly
Art Morte
iftikhar
Unique
Curtinho
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Georginio 'Gini' Wijnaldum - The Dutch Lion - Page 3 Empty Re: Georginio 'Gini' Wijnaldum - The Dutch Lion

Post by Unique Mon May 22, 2017 10:15 pm

Nishankly wrote:6 goals and 11 assists.

Majority of those 6 goals are either huge game moments or goals against top 4 opposition.

What a team member to have.
not to have a dig at pogba again but they are the sort of goals/performances you would expect from him for the money he cost tbh.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Georginio 'Gini' Wijnaldum - The Dutch Lion - Page 3 Empty Re: Georginio 'Gini' Wijnaldum - The Dutch Lion

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon May 22, 2017 10:26 pm

Unique, as your doctor I must advise you against continuing this Pogba-is-a-flop stuff.

It will come back to bite you in the arse.

While Pogba surely didn't have an impressive season, just like the rest of his teammates including the washed up pos that's coaching them, he will at some point deliver, and he will deliver at a level the current Liverpool team can only dream of.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 22, 2017 10:32 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Unique, as your doctor I must advise you against continuing this Pogba-is-a-flop stuff.

While Pogba surely didn't have an impressive season, just like the rest of his teammates including the washed up pos that's coaching them, he will at some point deliver, and he will deliver at a level the current Liverpool team can only dream of.
yes but until that day comes I will continue to destroy frenzy cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:34 pm

https://www.empireofthekop.com/2018/10/25/editors-column-gini-wijnaldum-is-the-perfect-midfielder-but-nobodys-noticed/

"But the man who made it all tick, as he has done all campaign, was Gini Wijnaldum. I tweeted last night that if one of our shiny new £50m midfielders had been playing to the level the Dutchman has this term, it would be back-page news. If it was Paul Pogba, Sky Sports would have dedicated a channel to him by now. Gini goes about his business without the need for our gratitude, but he’s earned it."

Last edited by BusterLfc on Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:47 pm

I guess he is becoming/has become the new Lucas Leiva; unfashionable, unsung & often underrated (and sometimes vilified too), he is providing the bulwark for the team to build on.

Molenation
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:29 pm

I am happy with his progress and his contributions. But I remembering his previous videos and judging him from some his games, it always feels like he can do a bit more or he has a lot more potential than we see on the pitch.

I still feel like our midfield is our weakest point for now and you can argue whether it has been the case for last few seasons. By weak I mean the balance among our midfielders.

I hope Gini will develop into even better player during the course of this season. As someone pointed out earlier, seems like, the win against Germany has helped him massively.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:03 pm

Our preferred/primary/potential midfield combination is

Fabinho
AOC Naby

The rest are supposed to provide the cover and competition as squad/rotation options. In that perspective Wijnaldum (and Milner) are doing exceedingly well.

I just hope Milner/Lallana steps-up to fill the AOC-size void while Naby recovers and returns to his imperious/RBL form ASAP.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:04 pm

Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Unique, as your doctor I must advise you against continuing this Pogba-is-a-flop stuff.

Look at these posts tho Laughing
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:21 pm

BusterLfc wrote:
Unique wrote:

Look at these posts tho Laughing
tbh im starting to feel sorry for frenzy.

said no one ever rofl rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3