Adit
The Galactico 10
futbol_bill
halamadrid2
sportsczy
37 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Valkyrja Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:46 pm

Mbappe looks a better talent

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:09 pm

Can u explain how and why he is a better talent in your view?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:12 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Can u explain how and why he is a better talent in your view?

didn't like dembele against us. he's good on the ball as his close control is great and his acceleration is incredible but Mbappe even though is 2(!?) years younger already seems much more polished. he might be a tad slower but his movement is smarter, his finishing is sharper and looks to have more flair.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:13 pm

Bulshit. Dembele is tiers above him in everything. Just because he wasn't great against it means nothing. And he was still their best player. Sometimes we make near and Messi play bad too remember.

Every move of dembele is flair.

IIt looks like u didon't really watch dembele other then with us.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:38 pm

So I am still unclear- are we able to sign and register players this window?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:42 pm

We can sign but won't be able to register anyone till next summer. We can sell players too. We don't normally sign players in Jan so us being banned is of no concern to us really
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:48 pm

Okay, thanks. I had heard some conflicting stories about another delay in the ban.

I just wish we could sign some rotation players, that would be nice.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:02 pm

There were links, probably unfounded, that Juve might look at Danilo this summer.

I know he has been shit, but what exactly has been his problem?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:39 am

His positioning is horrible as a RB- He flies forward and is left in no mans land, his defending isn't great either. At LB he has actually been quite competent, as he is much more conservative in his positioning.

To simplfy it- he is a right sided Marcelo without the touch or passing range.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:57 am

Well the flaws of Danilo, where do i start:

-He passes like he is playing for the opposition team, a simple 3 yard pass will be wobbly, too far ahead or horribly miscued
-His first touch is like ball bouncing on bloody concrete
-He is waaay out of position and just jogs back while he lets our RCB try to stop the attack all by himself
-He ignores runs in behind him time and time again
-His 1v1 defending..........let's just say he'd find a way to make even the worst LM look like a WC winger
-His crosses are horrendous but in his defence the state of crosses from our other FBs are quite poor
-Even the way he runs is peculiar. Almost galloping like a horse

If Juve wants him we should definitely sell. Don't get me wrong i like that he tries his best but even that is not RM level quality on its own

In Juve's system with little defensive responsibility and a midfielder very close to him, he can be decent. His shots are quite good with both feet so he might score some goals too
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:52 pm

Danilo has truly been a disappointment. What hurts the most is the 1v1 defending and his first touch. I don't think any club will buy him off us so I expect him to run down his contract until he has a year left and we have to concede him for a small amount like 10 mil
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:41 pm

After that Sevilla game, Florentino will definitely buy another keeper in the summer.

He was already unsure about him.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:50 pm

He was going to anyways. There already have been conversations about Courtois and the moment those rumors came out, Sanchez went to De Gea to tell him they had not forgotten their promise to him.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:51 pm

Navas has not been the same keeper he was last season.

Last season he felt unbeatable and on par with De Gea, this season he has looked average in many matches and only above average in some. Not even close to his ability last season.

I would take either one of Courtois or DDG over this Navas. Both will have 2 years left on their contract by summer. I think both players would want to play for RM, but I am not sure which player would be easier to buy or if it would even be possible.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:02 am

His Achilles injury destroyed him. The navas from last season was amazing to watch though
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:16 pm

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:47 am

At this point, Courtois rumours are nothing but BS.

I think he'll eventually return to Spain, but Chelsea won't let him go easily, just look at Costa.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:16 am

when you say the Courtois rumors are BS, are you saying that our club are not at all interested in Courtois? you got some insight here, please share

i have never seen a big player "easily" leaving a big club, so even if we try to sign him, we all know it will be a mess.

And there is no need to look at costa lol, no club likes to let a player go midseason, not even Aston Villa...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:44 am

Of course I am Internet Bullshit Artist.

Here is the phone conversation:
Perez: Roman, I would like to buy Courtois.
Roman: No.
Perez: Hear me out, starting bid of 30m pounds.
Roman: No. *Hangs up*

I wasn't talk about Costa in Jan, I was talking about the last summer window, he wanted to go, Atleti wanted him, but he didn't go because we put our foot down.

It won't happen unless Chelsea see a benefit from it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:53 am

Atleti wanted to buy him relatively cheaply, which was the problem. Chelsea couldn't buy a similar or better striker with what Atleti offered.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:44 pm

Trade rumour (I assume for summer market):

Apparently, Conte said he would permit Madrid to negotiate with Courtois if Madrid allows them same with Morata!

I think they jump at that opportunity.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:10 pm

Read another article today that the club wants to sign a backup LB for next season. They prefer a young Spaniard and the candidates are Marcos Alonso, Yuri or Aaron.

Marcos Alonso is a cantera, currently playing very well for Chelsea (after several years of so so play and personal problems). His Grandfather played for Madrid. Judging by CHelsea fans on GL, Alonso has been a key player for them this year.

Don´t know anything about the other two other than, Yuri plays for Real Sociedad and Aarón plays for Espanyol

There is an issue however as they don't know what to do with Coentrao, who still has two years left on contract.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:15 pm

Chipping in with info. Marcos Alonso wasn't playing so-so, he was really good the last two seasons at Fiore. He only just moved to Chelsea this summer and is a starter, probably won't be moving anytime soon.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:56 pm

Well him being a starter means he can compete with Marcelo which isn´t a bad idea. Apparently Madrid is willing to pay up to 20M for this position! He is a cantera and generally speaking they are agreeable to come back home.

That makes two Chelsea starters we may be after and they in turn are after one of our subs (Morata). Remember him Rincon? We can also throw in James in the mix if there is any resistance.

futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:43 pm

Marcos Alonso was available for free but instead we decided to play a whole season without a back up LB and again this season decided to bring back chronic crook Coentrao after again opting not to sign him. He was never really an option from what I remember, it was always Rodriguez or Gaya. That's very poor planning from our club. I always wanted us to bring him back but oh well

Alonso is a starter for Chelsea, he is not going to come here to play in the Copa and the odd league game. Although ZZ does in his defence rotate alot and our medical team being a bunch of fraudulent crooks he would probably get more playing time than expected

Maybe his teammates from Castilla can persuade him. This is a period in time where we are focusing more on our youth than buying overpriced players so he wont get buried on the stands like he would have been just a few seasons ago

Still it doesn't work like what you mentioned bill. We can't just dangle the RM crest in front of him and expect him to come. There is alot more persuasion that has to be done than that
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:31 pm

Summary of rumoured possible exits and signings this summer. Note - this is not a viewpoint, just summarizing various media suggestions.

Exit - Navas, incoming Courtois or DeGea

Exit - Pepe, incoming Vallejo

Exit - Coentrao, incoming Martin (19 yr old at Espanyol)

exit - James, incoming Dybala

Exit - none, incoming Marcos Llorente

Exit - Morata or Benz, incoming Aubameyang

Exit - Mariano

That would be a squad of 24 - Lucas or Asensio being the 23rd (extra) player in addition to practice portero

Courtois or De Gea (Castilla, Yañez), Carvajal (Danilo), Varane (Vallejo), Ramos (Nacho), Marcelo (Martin), Casemiro (Marcos Llorente), Modric (Kovacic), Kroos (Isco), Bale (Dybala, Lucas), Benzema (Aubameyang), Ronaldo (Asensio)
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next