BarrileteCosmico
zigra
urbaNRoots
Jonathan28
RealGunner
18 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

[BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate - Page 3 Empty Re: [BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 30, 2016 5:01 am

Bran's visions from last night's episode:

https://imgur.com/gallery/MgXDC/

Is that all the fleshing out of "let them burn" we will get?

Is Benjen = Coldhands almost confirmed now?

Also it seems that he is able to access visions from areas without any weirwood presence at all (as in Essos). So Bran now knows about Jon and Dany.

Since he now sees his fall, does that mean that he knows Jaime pushed him?

Doesn't really seem to have a reaction to all this new info.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate - Page 3 Empty Re: [BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate

Post by RealGunner Mon May 30, 2016 9:51 am

Nope. Benjen and Coldhands are still very two different people. They just combined them into one due to lack of time. Benjen's role in the books might just be what he said in the show to Bran. He was being given missions by bloodraven. Coldhands on the other hand seems like a guardian for Bran n co.

Also 3rd eye raven still lives :bow:

Hope we get a proper flashback scene with the mad king. I do wonder if he actually was warged and someone told him to burn the others but he burned everyone else instead. Was a joke theory first but would be funny if its true.

Not sure if it matters who pushed Bran. Only way I can see that one going is that Jamie confesses and then takes the black to become the 1000th lord commander of the NW.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 30, 2016 1:33 pm

They called Benjen Coldhands on Inside The Episode...
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon May 30, 2016 2:37 pm

Because Benjen IS Coldhands in the show (I guess).
Doesn't mean he is in the books aswell. In fact it's super unlikely.

Btw anybody else thinks the whole dragonglass concept is lame af?
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 30, 2016 3:01 pm

Btw Dany going from noob to expert in 1 scene felt incredibly rushed:

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1200/1*0PfNWFOXbuze_lHHTqN3pg.gif

Also the pep talk seemed very at odds, but I guess they want to keep ending episodes on high notes
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon May 30, 2016 9:58 pm

https://angrygotfan.com/2016/05/29/the-winds-of-winter-the-damphair-part-1/ transcript, not confirmed but most likely legit.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:47 pm

The rest of the season has been spoiled. F*** me and f*** my lack of self control.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:58 pm

Is it that reddit leak?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:09 pm

Yes. I suppose the leaks were older but now they have been 'confirmed' by the previous episodes.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:57 am

didn't they only spoil the snow and ramsay storylines? at least that's all i read
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:25 am

Don't know what you read but the article (which was based on the reddit leak) I posted in this thread a short while ago had a lot more in it. Still doesn't tell THAT much and yes, most is about the north but it does spoil various other major plot events too.

And I think so far everything from that leak has been 100% on point.. oh well.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:55 am

There's a leak with stuff in King's Landing, Riverlands & new details in the North
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:41 am

EP10 spoilers:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:38 am

Tbh most of the leaks were kinda guessable anyways. Wasn't really shocked by anything apart from the Rickon bit
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:39 am

M99 wrote:
EP10 spoilers:

anti-climatic AF

Ghost needs to do it.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:57 pm

Don't know if you guys saw this but GRRM revealed on recently how Edd joined the Nights Watch.

Why did he [Dolorous Edd] take the black?

Yoren told him girls couldn't resist a fellow in a uniform. He left out that bit about celibacy, though.

rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:34 pm

RealGunner wrote:Tbh most of the leaks were kinda guessable anyways.

Don't think so.
Spoiler:
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:43 pm

can you link the leaks again so I can read them? ones I read were pre-season and only mentioned the north
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:39 pm

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/game-thrones-season-6-spoilers-who-wins-battle-winterfell-deleted-reddit-thread-tells-534076 That was the article that summarizes the leaks. Sadly don't have screens of the original posts.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:48 pm

Firenze wrote:can you link the leaks again so I can read them? ones I read were pre-season and only mentioned the north

https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/4me0km/spoilers_everything_season_6_leak_megathread/d3uqfjm
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:27 pm

Wow, could they not at least given a concised variation of the Broken Man speech? Why name the episode that anyway? Why do they have such a low opinion of casuals? They did make everyone suffer through 5 minutes of godawful beetles dialogue in season 4...
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:16 pm

Theon = victarion at this point. Confident Daenerys will marry him and use his ships to sail back.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:31 pm

Synopsis for last three episodes by hbo:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:39 pm

Can guess pretty much every storyline now.

This isn't a rumour nor it was in the script leak but people are speculating that Gendry is in Bravos and will help Arya kill the waif or come to protect her at the end.

That would make sense in a way tbh.

Also pretty sure Sansa will end up being the Queen of the north by season finale. Which begs the question if Jon will return to the nights watch or do something else.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:27 pm

The Synopsis for the last 3 episodes of GoT has been revealed. Which are - Episode 8 - No One Tyrion finds cause for concern. Cersei prepares for the worst. Sansa takes control. Arya is not alone.

Episode 9 - Battle of the Bastards Ramsay surprises his audience. Jon retaliates. Dany is true to her word.

Episode 10 - The Winds Of Winter A queen comes forth. Euron reveals himself. Brienne meets a friend turned foe. King’s Landing awaits justice. The Night’s Watch gathers.

The link of the website is given below http://www.quirkybyte.com/2016/06/game-of-thrones-s06-episodes-7-8-9-10-titles-revealed-here-are-possibilities/

Euron reveals himself? Is Euron actually a faceless man with a jet pack who was almost simultaneously in Vaes Dothrak?

Also I interpreted a queen comes forth as Dany sailing to Westeros but some people are saying queen Sansa.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:40 pm

Queen has to be sansa.

Euron revealing himself doesn't make sense to me either. Reveal himself as the leader of sons of harpy lol?

or reveal himself to be the 'dat ass' girl AKA dusky woman

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next