Pedram
urbaNRoots
McAgger
El Gunner
LeVersacci
50 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 25 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by El Gunner Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:22 am

"Never forget who you are. The rest of the world won't. Wear it as armour."

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 25 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Glory Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:51 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Grown man tears Sad

That is one fine video compilation. :bow:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:19 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:This guy is everywhere GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 25 1pQGVhk

The moonlighter soldier.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:18 am

Helmetbro of GoT
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:42 am

Finally caught up with everything :bow:
Not sure what took me so long to finally get around to watching the series
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:50 am

Speculation/Theory :

Interesting way to look at it.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:52 am

Prefer Bran as the great other than the lord of light. I think Melisandre saw Bran in one of her visions as part of the others.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:14 pm

Hmm. Either way it will be very interesting turn of events if Bran becomes an antagonist like mentioned in the video. Liked the part where the guy is mentioning Bran never really got time to finish his training. So may be just may be theres a possibility that he would misuse his powers ??

Anyway I am really intrigued at whats happening with the Stark kids in general. Arya and Sansa are also taking up dark personalities.
Arya is slowly but surely becoming a cold blooded killer. We may be liking it right now as she is killing the bad guys, but what if she starts to kill random people cruelly. Obviously the coldness she is displaying in her face right now is kinda telling. The Walder Frey death scene for instance, the camera intentionally focused on her face for about 3-4 seconds and it showed a psychopath like demeanor and satisfaction in her to seeing old Walder die.
Sansa too is acquiring varying shades of gray similarly of late.
Littlefinger will obviously help in that lol.

So is it all intentional. GRRM never does things for sake of doing things even if the show writers do. So.. you know.

We have Jon and Dany who are Tagaryens, whose previous generation were considered the villains of the story. Can also add Tyrion to that list i think. There are conflicting theories about his lineage anyway. And we have the Starks who were the heroes. Will be interesting if all the true born Stark kids of this generation become kinda negative characters in the future and oppose Jon and Danny and Tyrion who will remain the protagonists.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:55 am

FINALLY :bow:

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:15 pm

BEEN waiting for that video. Why tf did he take so long? Smh
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:18 pm

All of the S6 Beautiful Deaths.

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 25 ENYdeKd
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:54 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:BEEN waiting for that video. Why tf did he take so long? Smh

What is there in that video which we didn't know already hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:19 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:BEEN waiting for that video. Why tf did he take so long? Smh

What is there in that video which we didn't know already hmm

Nothing Laughing I just like his recaps. Reminds me of little details I missed.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:26 pm

The Darth Vader = Unmountain and Cersei = The Emperor was an interesting idea which I hadn't seen mentioned yet.

If you want really in depth analysis of GoT episodes, check out New Rockstars

That's one hour of amazing analysis of the entire episode. Some crazy connections.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:52 pm

BEEN waiting for their video too Laughing

I always watch those two channels and I've been refreshing ever since the finale. Wtf took them so long? Smh.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:30 pm

Samuel L. Jackson recaps Game of Thrones for new viewers :bow:

Bran? Bran trippin' rofl
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:10 pm

Decided to start the show three weeks ago. Just finished the last two episodes last night.

No words suffice. Nothing can capture the greatness I just witnessed.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:11 pm

You must have known about the spoilers beforehand?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:19 pm

RealGunner wrote:You must have known about the spoilers beforehand?

I knew quite a few but zero about the last two episodes, thankfully.

I knew about:

Spoiler:
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:54 pm

Read quite alot about book Euron. Can't believe how shit he is in the show compared to the books. :facepalm:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:17 pm

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 25 13690722_1094536107291112_494722320693232481_n
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:48 pm

http://tvline.com/2016/07/18/game-of-thrones-season-7-premiere-date-delay/
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:26 pm

watched this now at last.

not that this info is interesting to anyone

Once again, a season went by like a little appetizer, but at least towards the end a few things happened.

The white walkers have STILL not gotten any further, they're marching on the same spot since 5 seasons, but ok Laughing
Feels like a season where they decided to provide gratification to fans FINALLY by killing off a number of bad guys/nuisances instead of fan favourites.

Ramsay obviously had it coming but I was afraid he would keep amassing more bad karma, on and on, and always keep winning Laughing

Very glad to see the goddamn Christian fundamentalists all blown up.

My personal high, and most gratifying scene, HAS to be the little stupid murderous ratshit kid Olly hanging, with his stupid clueless eyes bulging out.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:09 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:watched this now at last.

not that this info is interesting to anyone

Once again, a season went by like a little appetizer, but at least towards the end a few things happened.

The white walkers have STILL not gotten any further, they're marching on the same spot since 5 seasons, but ok Laughing
Feels like a season where they decided to provide gratification to fans FINALLY by killing off a number of bad guys/nuisances instead of fan favourites.

Ramsay obviously had it coming but I was afraid he would keep amassing more bad karma, on and on, and always keep winning Laughing

Very glad to see the goddamn Christian fundamentalists all blown up.

My personal high, and most gratifying scene, HAS to be the little stupid murderous ratshit kid Olly hanging, with his stupid clueless eyes bulging out.

Thing is, the White Walkers CAN'T march past the wall, and they know it. They're thousands of years old. They've probably tried it a few times before. But Bran (presumably) will give them a way past the wall now.

Also, the show is coming to an end soon. Only 13 episodes left. You can't keep killing fan favorites (although some may still die). At some point, you have to tie up a lot of loose ends and begin to bring everything full circle for the end.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:02 pm

Was it ever established that they can't cross the wall? I mean it seems pretty obvious but I don't remember if it's a fact.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:31 pm

zigra wrote:Was it ever established that they can't cross the wall? I mean it seems pretty obvious but I don't remember if it's a fact.

Yes.

It's the reason Benjin couldn't take Bran beyond the wall, since he's half walker, half man. He mentions it.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next