Pedram
urbaNRoots
McAgger
El Gunner
LeVersacci
50 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 26 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by MJ Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:31 pm

zigra wrote:Was it ever established that they can't cross the wall? I mean it seems pretty obvious but I don't remember if it's a fact.

Yes.

It's the reason Benjin couldn't take Bran beyond the wall, since he's half walker, half man. He mentions it.

MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 26 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by rincon Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:41 pm

The thing is that its never been established that Bran's sign will make them be able to cross it. It makes sense, but you never know, they might have to bring the wall down.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:22 pm

MJ wrote:
zigra wrote:Was it ever established that they can't cross the wall? I mean it seems pretty obvious but I don't remember if it's a fact.

Yes.

It's the reason Benjin couldn't take Bran beyond the wall, since he's half walker, half man. He mentions it.

Ah right. Though it's at least strange that the spell prevents the dead from passing through and at the same time dead bodies were still reanimated south of the wall.

rincon wrote:The thing is that its never been established that Bran's sign will make them be able to cross it. It makes sense, but you never know, they might have to bring the wall down.

I think there are some big problems with the mark on his arm bringing down the wall/overturning the magic but meh, let's wait and see.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:36 pm

“Game of Thrones” has cast Oscar winner Jim Broadbent for a mystery Season 7 role, Variety has confirmed.

HBO declined to reveal any character details for Broadbent’s role, except to tell Entertainment Weekly, who first reported the casting, that it will be “significant.”
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:52 pm

Hope he doesn't learn Cersei how to make horcruxes
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:55 pm

Just googled him to find out he was Horace Slughorn ffs

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:00 pm

Professor Slughorn Molenation

He's almost certainly going to be an archmaester at the Citadel, the one the danish maester mentioned to Sam in episode 10.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:28 pm

entire season 7 has leaked again like season 6 did apparently, stay vigilant

meanwhile I'm off to read it Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:38 pm

Pls care, dont spoil
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm

might make a separate thread to discuss the spoilers if anyone wants to, think they're legit.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm

I'd read but that would be like reading the summary of Winds of Winter.

Will just wait for the book

which will be released in 2018 (:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:07 pm

#1 fear for next season is Deus Ex Dragons
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:24 pm

Firenze wrote:entire season 7 has leaked again like season 6 did apparently, stay vigilant

meanwhile I'm off to read it Proud

Season 6 never leaked, and I doubt season 7 will either.

But there have been some pics and reports from sets as usual, very exciting if you ask me Proud
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:40 pm

Entire season 6 plot was leaked mate.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:54 pm

HBO's security is a joke
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:57 pm

10 hours of TV >>>>> 30 seconds of reading.

But wtf is this, between plot leaks and even *bleep* episode leaks HBO getting raped when it comes to thrones.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:12 pm

not much they can really do, you have the extras and they tend to recycle them that are usually nothing more than amateurs and are probably fans, jump online and have no qualms about dropping all the spoilers they've seen while filming. Especially with how much of a cultural phenomenon GoT is. They're happy for the attention they get for 5 minutes.

I don't really care as I'll forget what I've read by the time the season rolls around for the most part and GoT isn't a show I love.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:14 pm

Is it extras leaking confirmed? Main characters sometimes don't know major plot points until they have to, surely some pleb crowd won't know anything important.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:15 pm

RealGunner wrote:Entire season 6 plot was leaked mate.

wat? Never happened, and I would know because I actively search for spoilers Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:21 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Is it extras leaking confirmed? Main characters sometimes don't know major plot points until they have to, surely some pleb crowd won't know anything important.

Nothing but from what people get from sets. Game of Thrones fans are nuts, you have people using drones to get inside a filming set, last year there was one dude who filmed the Tower of Joy sequence (Young Ned fighting the Targaryen Kingsguard) hiding in the mountain.

This time you have some spanish journalists who have high quality equipment, somehow zooming from kilometers away. The security is very high but there's only so much you can do Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:29 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Entire season 6 plot was leaked mate.

wat? Never happened, and I would know because I actively search for spoilers Laughing

Did you not read the book thread lol? entire season 6 was posted by BC I think and it was 100% true.

--------------

I am not sure who exactly leaks these but with the amount of people who work on sets and have access to the script, it's not a huge surprise. Also it doesn't seem like GoT production team actually care about the leaks because it's the 3rd season where something like this has happened.

Oh well.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:42 pm

Ah nevermind I thought we were talking about off season leaks and not in season, we only knew a few things like the Battle of the Bastards and ToJ before the season started.

Yeah that's an entirely different matter, all I want to say is that you can find set spoilers for pretty much every popular show, even movies if you look hard. Can't stop them really.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:10 pm

Entire season was leaked. Hodor's name meaning, White Walkers origin, entire Battle of Bastard's synopsis, Cersei using wildfire, Tommen killing himself, Ramsay killing Roose, Hound returning, Arya killing Waif and Walder Frey, literally EVERY key plot point was posted on the internet before the season even aired. A lot of threads got deleted but people remembered.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:12 pm

Yea. You have to think that it might be even someone higher in the hierarchy. Or maybe some cleaner stole the script and sold it off to someone on 4chan Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:46 pm

Thing about the S6 spoilers is that while 2 particular sources ended up being pretty spot on, there were 20x the amount of spoilers that ended up being bullshit. So this could check out, or not. We'll see in a year.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:10 am

Can't believe Watchers on the Wall pretty much confirmed the leaks. Mad

F'king HBO.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next