Van Gaal is the best thing that has happened to United in a long time.

+22
S
Robespierre
B-Mac
zigra
Winter is Coming
windkick
Doc
BarcaLearning
footyfan01
Art Morte
Cruijf
BarrileteCosmico
RED
M99
Lucifer
Hapless_Hans
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Demon of Carthage
Adit
Glory
futbol
RealGunner
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Van Gaal is the best thing that has happened to United in a long time. Empty Van Gaal is the best thing that has happened to United in a long time.

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:57 pm

The way he structures his teams.
The way he puts his belief in youth
The way he is making united recover after the mess Fergie left when he retired
The way he defies his critics time and time again to rise above hate

United might sack him to hire someone like Mourinho, but Van Gaal is the reason why United will get back to glory days in few years.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Van Gaal is the best thing that has happened to United in a long time. Empty Re: Van Gaal is the best thing that has happened to United in a long time.

Post by futbol Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:58 pm

Absolutely agreed, he laid the foundations for United's treble win in 2032/2033.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Van Gaal is the best thing that has happened to United in a long time. Empty Re: Van Gaal is the best thing that has happened to United in a long time.

Post by Glory Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:12 pm

ffs rg!! Mad

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:14 pm

Lmao yeah.... He is laying the foundation for mous shit on a stick football.

Watch People giving credit to van Gal next season.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:26 pm

Adit wrote:Watch People giving credit to van Gal next season.

He tends to do that himself. If I'm not mistaken, he took credit for Heynckes' success with Bayern claiming it wouldn't have happened without him.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:30 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:

He tends to do that himself. If I'm not mistaken, he took credit for Heynckes' success with Bayern claiming it wouldn't have happened without him.

In a sense that's true tbh, I mean not to the point he'll claim it but Bayern needed that to become who they were.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:31 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:

And it wouldn't have happened without him.

Of course, it wouldn't have happened without him getting fired either Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:35 pm

LVG is amazing at stabilising teams and pushing them towards progression. He may have flaws but the way United play sometimes atm is the best I have seen since prime united under fergie

United have conceded the least amount of goals in open play

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:39 pm

Although RG is smoking some serious crack here lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:44 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Although RG is smoking some serious crack here lol.

But the man's got point

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:44 pm

I am not even trolling

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:51 pm

He's good at developing players I'll give him that but his style of play doesn't lend well to big clubs who expect to win.

There's no excuse for this team to not be in the top 4 at the very least, overall he's not doing a good job and deserves criticism.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:46 pm

RG pls, United pose no threat to you guys Laughing Its City that is in real danger of dropping out of top 4.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:47 am

RG has given us the kiss of death with this thread.

Thanks a lot buddy Clubber
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:20 am

Only if you're a fan of static football

LVG is a tactical dinosaur, like Wenger
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:38 am

I don't know about tactical dinosaur, his tactics are usually pretty good. It's everything else where he's clueless Laughing
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:12 am

I've said it before this season that LVG is actually getting decent results with the squad he has. But there's his biggest failure, too. He's had two summer windows and loads of money and arguably the best player he's got to show for all that is a 20-year-old French kid.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:35 am

He is not a transfer guy - Apparently he demanded from Woodward to have full fledged Football Director.

I think people have to realize he is playing with Rashford-Martial-Depay-Lingaard while top teams are playing MSN, BBC, etc. It's a joke of an attack.

I think he is a good coach, fantastic at developing young players but too restrictive. And the football is very static & boring.

Maybe if he gets another season & some top attackers, we can have a fair assessment.

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:20 pm

Keep the faith Man U, keep him Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:27 pm

Art Morte wrote:I've said it before this season that LVG is actually getting decent results with the squad he has. But there's his biggest failure, too. He's had two summer windows and loads of money and arguably the best player he's got to show for all that is a 20-year-old French kid.

Well if you look it that way then fine. The thing is buying established players didnt work for us (di maria).
So i am not sure having a 20 y.o French kid as our best player is actually a bad thing at this point.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:40 pm

footyfan01 wrote:He is not a transfer guy - Apparently he demanded from Woodward to have full fledged Football Director.

I think people have to realize he is playing with Rashford-Martial-Depay-Lingaard while top teams are playing MSN, BBC, etc. It's a joke of an attack.

I think he is a good coach, fantastic at developing young players but too restrictive. And the football is very static & boring.

Maybe if he gets another season & some top attackers, we can have a fair assessment.

How and why on earth are you comparing united' attack with that of 2 of the best teams in the world right now. Shocked BBC and MSN ?? Seriously?
We are not even in the top 5 in the league when it comes to attack. West Ham and Soton have a better attack than us.
Martial is the only player in our front 4 who seems to be legit (with Rashford it is too early to say btw.) Lingard and Mata are piss poor.
Just saying, i know its slightly off topic though.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:08 pm

My reputation seems to have been tarnished with my recent behaviour. However I am relatively serious with this thread.

What I saw yesterday was a team that looked like it belonged amongst the top. United had structure, a balance, an identity and they looked like the united of old. There was passing and there was penetration. I know United just came from losing to Liverpool in the EL and then drawing at home but United have been showing signs of promise quite a lot this season. Like I said before, LVG is flawed and isn't going to win United the league or anything but he is now setting in foundation which is going to benefit United in long term and United fans or club shouldn't forget this

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:17 pm

You went wrong when you assumed you have a reputation (:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:37 pm

They played that well against a team that not only gave up on the league but it genuinely look like they gave up on themselves. Whenever Utd face a team that would give them a decent showing, they don't produce anything like what we saw on Sunday.

That sort of performance is what I would like to call a false dawn because throughout the season, they have consistently showed under par performances mostly due to under performing key players and a manager who is basically a fraud still living off of his Ajax & Bayern days with a flimsy semi final run with the Dutch thrown in the mix.

As an ABU, I hope Van Gaal stays there for a long time.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:27 pm

If they are going to appoint Mourinho, all the positives LVG has brought to the team, no matter how little, will be undone anyway. Going from Dutch possession philosophy to ... Mourinho. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next