How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time?

+32
The_Badger
Onyx
rwo power
Rev
Ruud Gullit
Art Morte
Red Alert
BarcaLearning
Kaladin
Raptorgunner
McAgger
Wilson37
OLpower
che
Kick
StevieRayVaughan
RealGunner
huntsman
Lex
DeviAngel
VivaStPauli
Grooverider
free_cat
Shed
kiranr
ExtremistEnigma
Adit
BarrileteCosmico
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Zealous
sportsczy
Mr Nick09
36 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

when will mou be sacked

How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time? Vote_lcap19%How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 8 ]
How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time? Vote_lcap12%How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]
How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time? Vote_lcap40%How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 17 ]
How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time? Vote_lcap16%How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 7 ]
How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time? Vote_lcap13%How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 43

How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time? Empty How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time?

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:23 pm

i have seen this movie before, old friends reunited, everything seems to be working well finally, they find common ground for the first couple of months on everything, fans telling you he will be the SAF of Chelsea, 10 years manager... and then the ugly face of reality pops up, and everything turns to shet.

Mou just signed a 4 year deal at chelsea, any chance he will finish that deal?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time? Empty Re: How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time?

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:29 pm

None. His act starts getting old around the 2 year mark and, in year 3, he has to change ship because he knows it's crumbling.

When you're manipulative and a prick... and your footy style is ugly as hell, you don't get to hang around very long.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time? Empty Re: How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time?

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:44 pm

Wow sour grapes much? You guys should step back and read what you're posting rofl
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:46 pm

we posting that he is unlikely to finish his contract, which has never happened lol, how is that sour?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:49 pm

I love you guys, you're my bros but you two sound like two teenage girls atm.

Mou is gone so whatever happens to him is of no concern to me but you guys seem to have some kind of vendetta, you WANT him to fail and that just seems petty to me.

Last edited by Zealous on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:50 pm

Will flop IMO, Chelsea don't have the sort of players that fit his style of management.

Unless of course he changes the make up of the squad in one window, but that seems unlikely.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:52 pm

Zealous wrote:I love you guys, you're my bros but you two sound like two teenage girls atm.

Mou is gone so whatever happens to him is of no concern to me but you guys seem to have some kind of vendetta, you WANT him to fail and that just seems petty to me.
this is the general section broski
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:53 pm

2 season manager will leave at the end of the 2nd season or sometime during his 3rd year.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:54 pm

Mou leaving in 3 years is a no brainer lool

He is a manager who is unable to build a long term system.He will definitely complete 2 years,rest depends on teams result and Abramobtch.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:59 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Will flop IMO, Chelsea don't have the sort of players that fit his style of management.

Unless of course he changes the make up of the squad in one window, but that seems unlikely.

agree.. Chavski don't have the players that suit his style, however, I don't think he'll flop
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:16 pm

He wont flop, but other squads will outperform his and he will be out in the second year when Abra runs out of patience.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Not petty. I seriously disliked him before Madrid because i thought he was a disgrace to the game. Tolerated him for a short while at Madrid... and now i'm back to hating his guts. Don't have anything against Chelsea or its players. But i am in no way going to wish fraudinho well.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:31 pm

It's not only about his [or Abramovich's] willingness to stay for awhile, but his ability to. His flash-in-the-pan motivational tactics become ineffective after about the second or third season; and, as he has no answer or alternative methods to remedy it, it invariably spells his end. His famed "us against everyone" mentality works well in the short term but can only last so long before it becomes stale to the players and that, for me, is the biggest flaw in his managerial schtick.

Also, as Mole said, there is still the issue that has, up to this point, managed to go almost universally unmentioned in the mainstream concerning the fact that his style and philosophy is completely at odds with the squad the club have built (which makes this appointment all the more nonplussing). His biggest successes throughout his career be it his back-to-back titles at CFC to his 2 European Cup wins to his treble at Inter, etc., have come on the back of a very practical, efficient style of football, and Chelsea just don't have the players to do that. The club, seemingly at the personal directive of the owner, have spent several years and well into 9-figures building a squad to ultimately play a certain way, only to hire a manager who plays the exact opposite way to that.

For these reasons - although the last thing I want is another managerial change, and although I certainly don't want to see him fail even if his tenure will unavoidably be short-term at best - I'd be surprised if he lasted half that contract.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:35 pm

I don't know, but I think Mourinho will fail at Chelsea.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:45 pm

I give it 6 months
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:05 pm

kiranr wrote:He wont flop, but other squads will outperform his and he will be out in the second year when Abra runs out of patience.

This.
Abra will expect wonders, and Mou will "only" deliver a job well and proficiently done.

He's got the squad to challenge for the EPL title, might even edge Yanited now that SAF is gone, and will reach the UCL semis, but bar any luck they just don't got the firepower to get past any of Real, Barca, Juve, Bayern or Dortmund imho, great as they may be. Turning Chelsea into world beaters will take more than two seasons.

I even think Mou might be able to do it, I just doubt Abra has the patience for it.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:07 pm

When his contract expires 2-3 years max
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:40 pm

New thread topic

Just How Much Money Will Mourinho Spend/Waste Before He Leaves Chelsea This Time?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:06 pm

the managers'rotations rarely exceed 2 to 3 years these days.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:08 pm

2 years max
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:13 pm

Shed wrote:It's not only about his [or Abramovich's] willingness to stay for awhile, but his ability to. His flash-in-the-pan motivational tactics become ineffective after about the second or third season; and, as he has no answer or alternative methods to remedy it, it invariably spells his end. His famed "us against everyone" mentality works well in the short term but can only last so long before it becomes stale to the players and that, for me, is the biggest flaw in his managerial schtick.

Also, as Mole said, there is still the issue that has, up to this point, managed to go almost universally unmentioned in the mainstream concerning the fact that his style and philosophy is completely at odds with the squad the club have built (which makes this appointment all the more nonplussing). His biggest successes throughout his career be it his back-to-back titles at CFC to his 2 European Cup wins to his treble at Inter, etc., have come on the back of a very practical, efficient style of football, and Chelsea just don't have the players to do that. The club, seemingly at the personal directive of the owner, have spent several years and well into 9-figures building a squad to ultimately play a certain way, only to hire a manager who plays the exact opposite way to that.

For these reasons - although the last thing I want is another managerial change, and although I certainly don't want to see him fail even if his tenure will unavoidably be short-term at best - I'd be surprised if he lasted half that contract.

Great post
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:33 am

2 years, Chelsea cant handle the egos of the Roman and Jose for too long.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:55 am

Dat Mou hate. No

While I agree with what Shed said, being the optimist I am and having listened to Jose's full press conference, He seem to have done his travel, now he wants to settle down and enjoy his job. If he can do that. I can see him lasting.

If he can't, then I don't know how long he will last but I believe in him.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:48 am

it's not hate, it's observation... as the shed dude said, mourinho being a two year manager is a fact, then his "us against them" shtick stops working and he's not tactically good enough to consistently outsmart... well, any top manager really

plus he's always running his mouth about how [his current club] is the best in the world and his dream to be there and he'll stay there forever and blah blah blah... did it with chelsea during the first time, did it at inter, did it (briefly lol) at madrid
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:31 pm

I can't imagine Chelsea not winning the next two PL.

United has lost Ferguson, City isn't that good, Arsenal won't spend, Tottenham can't rivalize.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next