Unique
McAgger
Art Morte
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Leicester v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester v Liverpool

Post by Lucifer Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:00 pm

Benteke is best scorer in the team imo still he is being benched week in week out what is rationale behind it?

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:44 pm

Red Alert wrote:I agree with user "Unique" tbh. Imo our squad is better than Leicester and they are first.

Benteke is worth 32m. Vardy is worth half of that. We should not be losing games to Leicester because our squad is better. And we have a better manager. And our players cost more. And Vardy is a racist.

Centre forwards win you games. It's as simple as that. They score goals, they put the scoreboard pressure on, and well, the best way to defend is to attack. You win games by scoring goals.

Let's analyse:

Owen, Torres, Sturridge.

Amazing strikers literally injury riddled to the point where they fade early and we rely on them to much that our season essentially fails when they're injured. They score goals BUT they do not see enough time on the pitch.

Heskey, Crouch, Carroll, Benteke.

Tall, strong, built men that don't get injured. But can't score. But never really given a chance for the reds, why? Was user "Art Morte" right all along? Does Liverpool need to play with a big number 9 up top? Look at West Ham.

I also agree with user "Curtinho" and his love for his brother, Joe Allen. He should be starting games. He is just brilliant little Joe is. He reminds me of, hmm, Jay Spearing so he must be a scouser by heart. Everything he does is just so elegant and so euphoric. Also, he has a big cock. And such a beautiful smile.
Source:

I also agree with user "Don't call me James". (This ones actually serious but.)

And also with user "sportsczy". Sakho was MOTM, Mignolet is a joke. (This ones back to being sarcastic.)

Okay thanks friends, have a nice day!!!!
how come he never got banned then. bit unfair if you ask me.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:50 pm

put your hand up if you think huth would get in the French team. put your hand up if you think vardy would get in the belgen team. does liecster have any players that would bench firmino or coutinho in the brazil team.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:37 pm

Pirloisjesus wrote:Benteke is best scorer in the team imo still he is being benched week in week out what is rationale behind it?
That he's not technically good enough to link up with the rest of the guys. Personally I think it's stupid he's not playing more, we need goals and he can score them. We have enough possession and tidy passing.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:59 pm

Pirloisjesus wrote:Benteke is best scorer in the team imo still he is being benched week in week out what is rationale behind it?

Klopp doesn't think he's good enough to play the way he wants. And he's not proving him wrong. Every time he comes off the bench and gets minutes he looks shit. It's not even hindsight. 99% of us were right in the summer to be fuming when were signing him.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:22 pm

Don't call me James wrote:

Klopp doesn't think he's good enough to play the way he wants. And he's not proving him wrong. Every time he comes off the bench and gets minutes he looks shit. It's not even hindsight. 99% of us were right in the summer to be fuming when were signing him.
I can understand if klopp don't want to go down the benteke rought in the long run. but as it stands now with all the injuries I think he should change the way we play to get the best out of benteke.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:28 pm

Team just looks so much more threatening when Benteke is playing imo. In a team whose midfield lacks creative prowess to split up the defence u want someone like Benteke to bail you up with his sheer physical presence and arial ability. Beside he is being benched by the guys who can barely hit cows ass with banjo tbh.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:57 pm

Pirloisjesus wrote:Team just looks so much more threatening when Benteke is playing imo. In a team whose midfield lacks creative prowess to split up the defence u want someone like Benteke to bail you up with his sheer physical presence and arial ability. Beside he is being benched by the guys who can barely hit cows ass with banjo tbh.
Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2