MJ
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
El Gunner
Sri
37 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by MJ Sun May 22, 2016 3:35 pm

Roma have a financial crisis on their hands. Now would be the time to pounce although Manolas has some boobytraps in that contract IIRC. Something about who owns his playing/selling rights.

MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Sina Sun May 22, 2016 3:40 pm

yep here it is
https://twitter.com/MessiMinutes/status/718077108384301056
half of the transfer fee would go to olympiakos

maybe we can offer Szcz as a part of the deal hmm [if he was for sale at all]

Last edited by Sina on Sun May 22, 2016 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun May 22, 2016 3:41 pm

Wasn't this one of the 99% done guys?

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 22, 2016 4:10 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjENxZjWUAETIFi.jpg
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 22, 2016 4:26 pm

Linked with Benatia

thoughts?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 22, 2016 4:28 pm

correct answer tbh
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun May 22, 2016 4:28 pm

would prefer Manolas or Koulibaly
actually In for A CB based on various reports? hmm
just rumours at this point
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 22, 2016 5:14 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:correct answer tbh

Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun May 22, 2016 5:18 pm

Despite Gabriel being poop I don't think we will get another CB unless Mert leaves. If Benatia becomes available, we should be all over that deal. He is better than any centre halves we have bar Koscielny
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun May 22, 2016 6:32 pm

http://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/arsenal-fonce-sur-pour-benatia-976265.html

According to RMC, Arsenal will make a bid for Benatia this week. Chelsea and Man Utd are interested too.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun May 22, 2016 7:21 pm

If we do sign a CB and a FW, it would be the first time in over a decade that AW might not head in to a season 1-2 players short.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun May 22, 2016 8:23 pm

Also, Benatia is 29. I really doubt that move.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun May 22, 2016 9:50 pm

How about Roma Re-sign Benatia and we take Manolas Very Happy
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 22, 2016 9:55 pm

I'd prefer that
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun May 22, 2016 10:22 pm

People complain about Mert being slow yet you want Manolas who is not very mobile himself Laughing
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Mon May 23, 2016 1:16 am

Kick wrote:Xhaka is reportedly 35m pounds. Lukaku will be at least 60m, Benatia is reportedly worth 20m, and I bet Stoke would want more than 20 for Shaqiri.

So you've undervalued the incoming players by at least 30m.

Santi is too old to be worth 20m, too.

Xhaka reportedly 30m.

They're only approximations. Benatia has a current market value of 15m (GBP) - an out of favour CB nearing 30yo at a club where money is no issue - I think 15m is fine.

I am not convinced Lukaku is worth 60m. Admittedly 40m errs on the optimistic side. Though probably closer to 50m.
If Everton want 60m I don't think Wenger would be the only one saying get lost. There are alternative options for cheaper. Damn just sign Ibra and pay the man 300k a week.

Shaqiri is worth roughly the same as Theo is (on account of his britishness) and I valued Theo at 20m. I stand by ~20m for Santi.

Incidentally we have been linked with Benatia today - although some seem to suggest he is more likely to go back to Serie A.

I am talking pounds by the way so if you are talking euros then maybe we have the same idea about Lukaku. Any way the basic point is I think there will be sufficient movement is the market this summer to have a very active window and do something like what I suggested - can reshape and significantly strengthen this squad with relative ease for between 40-70m (NET). Just feels like there are a lot of options out there and I think Arsenal is an attractive EPL club for WC players to come to this summer with Chelsea Utd and Pool missing CL spots.

Last edited by Peccadillo on Mon May 23, 2016 2:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon May 23, 2016 1:25 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-revive-bid-sign-argentine-8026480

YES! Links with baby Crespo are back eco smile
dont not how he has been since injury :whistle:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Mon May 23, 2016 1:44 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Wenger kept faith with Ramsey, pretty sure he will with Oxlade-Chamberlain.

I'd like to keep him but wouldn't be too upset if we didn't.

I'm at this stage with Ox. I would only really be comfortable with his sale if it were to leverage a deal for someone like Lukaku or Mahrez though. Otherwise I want to give him another year. The other thing is we can only sell so many British players and there are others I would rather sell who are on much higher wages.
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon May 23, 2016 9:48 am

Manolas has an excellent skillset but he's had a rocky season to be honest and in addition to concentration issues he's also got serious anger management issues. Odds on, he'll straight up punch Costa next time you play Chelsea. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon May 23, 2016 10:08 am

Would Sanchez be arsed to change his number if he was intent on leaving hmm

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 30 CjIGomRXEAA0ifw
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon May 23, 2016 12:42 pm

Arsenal submit a €50m bid for Alvaro Morata, the highest bid on the table according to the 100% accurate and ever reliable Tanc.

https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon May 23, 2016 12:45 pm

Modelling in new kits means nothing. Pretty sure Fabregas, RvP and Nasri did the same before leaving.

Anyway, I think this whole Alexis-wants-out story is a load of BS, supported by idiots crying 'Wolf!'. We've seen his work ethic for 2 years. In which world does he look like a coward whiny b*tch?

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon May 23, 2016 12:52 pm

The club are trying to renew his contract so I've little doubt Alexis' people are sending out all sorts of mixed messages in that game of getting the most money possible. And staying another season at Arsenal wouldn't be the worst thing for him because he'll have the option of running his contract down to just one year.

I'm not worried about him this summer because I'm not convinced a top club is really interested in him at the moment. Likewise Ozil.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon May 23, 2016 2:04 pm

Twas bantz, gents. :coffee:

That socks+shorts combo is superb btw.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon May 23, 2016 2:52 pm

£38 million for Morata Laughing What is this bloke going to bring as a striker that we haven't got already? We're supposed to be going for Caspian beluga yet settling for Tesco's own brand
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 23, 2016 2:57 pm

Don't be hating on Tescos :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next