jibers
The Demon of Carthage
Cruijf
Hapless_Hans
futbol
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

James Rodriguez vs. Mesut Özil vs. Angel Di Maria - Page 2 Empty Re: James Rodriguez vs. Mesut Özil vs. Angel Di Maria

Post by FelixMagic Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:54 pm

Di Maria by milles, big game player, complet, now has become even a good goalscorer. Ozil is not in the same level, has never showed to be, just another overrated EPL and Arsenal player. James need to leave Real but i prefer him to Ozil.

FelixMagic
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

James Rodriguez vs. Mesut Özil vs. Angel Di Maria - Page 2 Empty Re: James Rodriguez vs. Mesut Özil vs. Angel Di Maria

Post by El Blanco Madridista Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:22 pm

Di Maria is superior to both. More agile, superior change of pace (acceleration) and pace, dribbling, stamina, crossing, workrate. He may not have Ozil's vision or James' technique, but overall he offers much more.

El Blanco Madridista
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:25 pm

James is a wonderful crosser too.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:35 pm

FelixMagic wrote: Ozil is not in the same level, has never showed to be, just another overrated EPL and Arsenal player.

James Rodriguez vs. Mesut Özil vs. Angel Di Maria - Page 2 Double10

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:22 pm

James is not in the conversation .

Ozil is class but I'd rather have Di maria as he can do so much more on a pitch .
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by FelixMagic Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:40 pm

James Rodriguez top scorer and best player of world cup
Di Maria the main reason why the Real won the Decima

Ozil flop in big games, inconstant, for two years has been shit at Arsenal and now it suddenly became the best of the best. There is nothing to consider Ozil to the level of these guys, Ozil will be as good as those guys when with do something memorable. I'm sure that James at Arsenal would do better than ozil, beacuse not only he is a great playmaker but also a great goalscorer, and James has the balls, Ozil is a pussy.

FelixMagic
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:11 pm

Just basing it on their time at Madrid it is Ozil, then Di Maria, then James.

Di Maria only had 6 months of good futbol, then he had a poor year and now a good year at Psg. During this time he has been good not great on NT.

Ozil was great most of his time here, I think 3 years, then he has been average for 2 years at Aresenal and now great this year. He has been the most consistent good player on his NT.

James is just starting his career. He was good at Monaco, great at WC, last year was good and this year is off form due to injury, Rafa and the tactics and now essentially out of a position. I expect him to either be retained if Ronaldo does go to play on front line or to be sold, likely the latter.

Based on career output, then it has to be Ozil, DiMaria and then James. But if you ask this same question in 2,3 years, you'll likely get a totally different result. None of these guys are poor players, they all are in top 25 in world.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:51 pm

still doubts about who is better? Di Maria is better than ozil in all aspects.

Ozil can't drag a team to the victory, is not a player for one of the top 5 teams in the world. Has not ball, is lazy, disappears in big games and is not versatile.

No comparision with Di Maria.

I prefer James over Ozil the Colombian does everything does the German but he score more goals.

Killer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:42 pm

Give me Özil any time over James. Sure his lack of fight was frustrating but the dude had eyes on the side of his head. His passes were always inch perfect

Tell me James' exact qualities because I cant even think of any to analyse properly
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:53 pm

first touch, long and short passing, shoting, volleys , crossing, vision, decision making. He just lack pace.

Is not fault of James if two clowns like Benitez and Zidane put him as a winger.

Killer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2