McAgger
futbol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Doc
RealGunner
104 posters

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

Post by chad4401 Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:47 pm

Looks like he could use couple weeks off tbh, played a lot of matches seems fatigued tbh.

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 18 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

Post by EL Patron Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:49 pm

Why does he have to be so greedy ffs, he ruins 2 or 3 good promising moments per game. For someone who has won almost everything in the game, you'd think that he would be a bit more of team player at this stage of his career Laughing
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:51 pm

go back to trolling the pogba thread lads, CR actually shuts down his haters on the regular

Pogba not the same hmm, but a CM is never going to justify a 120m pricetag
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:55 pm

He will get it together guest but you can't deny, that he is either fatigued or lost a step, probably the former, so I think him playing 90 mins every game is bit much tbh.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:50 am

EL Patron wrote:Why does he have to be so greedy ffs, he ruins 2 or 3 good promising moments per game. For someone who has won almost everything in the game, you'd think that he would be a bit more of team player at this stage of his career Laughing

Because he's used to everything going his way. The older he is getting, and the injuries are taking a bigger toll = him trying harder to make things happen for himself that before were a bit easier. He's going to get even worse as time goes on because he's not used to being the 2nd most important player on a team. He will continue to try harder and harder to river dance past his opponents and he will get worse and worse as a player.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:00 am

He's as bad as he's always been. In terms of general play I mean. Except now he isn't even finishing sitters created by his teammates against lower tier / mid tier league teams.

Would be an absolute joke if wins Ballon D'or. Shouldn't even be top 3. Messi, Griezmann, Suarez and Bale are all ahead of him. Since the award has changed its voting format to journalists voting only (back the way it was before and the way it always should be), he may not win the award and so he shouldn't. Literally has done nothing good this year / past season except stat pad against Wolgsburg and Hungary. He is football's plagiarist. Takes credit for other player's hard work. Contributed nothing significant to CL or Euro win.

He's almost 32, played for 2 of the biggest clubs in the world and has never even had a great memorable performance against any top team in his career. What a fraud. I'm taking Wolfsburg like performance except against a team that isn't as crap as Wolfsburg. A Lewa Real Madrid performance, a Messi Bayern / Arsenal performance, a Henry Inter performance, a Real Ronaldo Man Utd performance, a Kaka Man Utd performance and so on.

Fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaud

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:47 am

BORUSSIA!! wrote:He's as bad as he's always been. In terms of general play I mean. Except now he isn't even finishing sitters created by his teammates against lower tier / mid tier league teams.

Would be an absolute joke if wins Ballon D'or. Shouldn't even be top 3. Messi, Griezmann, Suarez and Bale are all ahead of him. Since the award has changed its voting format to journalists voting only (back the way it was before and the way it always should be), he may not win the award and so he shouldn't. Literally has done nothing good this year / past season except stat pad against Wolgsburg and Hungary. He is football's plagiarist. Takes credit for other player's hard work. Contributed nothing significant to CL or Euro win.

He's almost 32, played for 2 of the biggest clubs in the world and has never even had a great memorable performance against any top team in his career. What a fraud. I'm taking Wolfsburg like performance except against a team that isn't as crap as Wolfsburg. A Lewa Real Madrid performance, a Messi Bayern / Arsenal performance, a Henry Inter performance, a Real Ronaldo Man Utd performance, a Kaka Man Utd performance and so on.

Fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaud

That's pretty much it, the most overrated player of the generation.
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:23 am

The funniest thing is people think the journalist aren't equally as biased as those coaches and that the Balon d'or isn't a fraud like the WPOTY.. People actually think these scrub journalists are actually better off? Very Happy

Let's be honest here, bale and ronaldo should be nowhere near balon d'or contenders. It actually should be griezeman, messi, suarez if we're being honest. Although I know suarez is all about poaching as opposed to actually doing anything mindblowing or fancy but still his goal record for last season is just too good to ignore. 59 goals is just crazy in a team with messi and neymar
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:27 am

Having Griezmann there but no Bale Laughing if you could ever give someone the label of a "big match flop" Griezmann would fit in like a hand in a glove

Ballon d'or should go to either, Pepe, Suarez or Bale. Ronaldo will probably win it with Messi a close second
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:13 pm

Pepe Laughing
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:01 pm

Greizmann carried France to the Euro final in the elimination round and basically beat Germany by himself with his semi-final double.

Not to mention he's been HUGE for atleti... remember the Bayern goals in the CL semi?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:31 pm

Griezmann probably has 2 finals he'd like to forget, but lets not write him off as some scrub and sports is right if it wasn't for his goal against BM in the SF and the double VS Germany neither of his sides would've made the final. Overall his performance was solid in both competition.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:36 pm

Anything other than griezeman is going to be a fraud tbh
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:37 pm

we had this same discussion at the start of last season. All he needs is to score 6 goals over 2 legs against a team like Malmö to get his mojo back.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:49 pm

nasir6371 wrote:we had this same discussion at the start of last season. All he needs is to score 6 goals over 2 legs against a team like Malmö to get his mojo back.

CR will feast. Have you seen Madrid's next few fixtures? If he doesn't score at least 3 then he really is finished.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:41 pm

Tbh I expected a hattrick against Legia but never happened.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:26 am

Cristiano Ronaldo is the first player in history to be nominated for the Ballon d'Or for 13 consecutive years.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:21 pm

Bankz wrote:Anything other than griezeman is going to be a fraud tbh

If the Ballon d'or is for the best player in the world, Griezman shouldn't be anywhere close to it.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:52 pm

free_cat wrote:
Bankz wrote:Anything other than griezeman is going to be a fraud tbh

If the Ballon d'or is for the best player in the world, Griezman shouldn't be anywhere close to it.

Agree. In that case it would be between Pedro, Bartra, Grimaldo or De Bruyne
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:33 pm

I'm sorry but Ronaldo doesn't deserve to win it. He would have a stronger claim if he played better this year, but so far, he's been playing like an amateur. He had a few key moments last year, but certainly not enough for him to win it.

Same goes for everybody by the way. I personally think this is the first time in a very long time where I felt nobody deserves to win it. Nobody.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:35 pm

Suarez definitely deserves it. Messi and Cristiano derseve it too. Its only this ridiculous standard that the 2 of them have set recently. Until they came into the picture no one was beasting so consistently, so a 2016-Messi/Cristiano/Suarez performance would not have been out of place with other BdO winners.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:18 pm

I think this might be the closest it has been in a long time. All of MSN, Ronaldo, Bale, Griezmann have a shot. Complete toss up for me.

Ronaldo might get the nod because of silverware, but man he has been trash since the Euro

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:36 am

LMAO so when Morata scored that winner against Bilbao, from a ricochet that didn't reach Ronaldo, Ronaldo raised his arm to signal offside?! rofl rofl rofl

This is proof that instinctively, Cristiano feels goals scored by teammates (and not himself) are the same as goals scored by the oppostition.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:41 am

Strange that his has not been discussed here yet tbh.

What the actual f Ronaldo
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:24 pm

Molenation

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:28 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Is that really what he was pointing out????? it can't be
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next