McAgger
futbol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Doc
RealGunner
104 posters

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 13 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

Post by CBarca Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:39 pm

Dronte on a war path

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 13 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:42 pm

dronte wrote:We are talking about Wolfsburg. A team which is 8th in the Bundesliga. Are you joking?

Noone would ever care if RM hadn't bottled the first match so badly against the one of the easiest opponent ever in knockout stage.

And yep, here we go again with the undeserved credit.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:42 pm

Clutchiano Ronaldo. Molenation
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:42 pm

Dem days when Neymar used to be better Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:43 pm

dronte has a point, but still he got the goals and should get his time to shine.

:bow: :bow: :bow:
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:45 pm

Yeah, team may have been one of the easier teams, but still they deserve full credit, as does CR Molenation
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:45 pm

chad4401 wrote:dronte has a point, but still he got the goals and should get his time to shine.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

rofl
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:48 pm

Exactly Valk, no matter what the dude does, people will look for ways to take praise away from him.

Here's the deal for some of you guys, there's a saying in boxing, "styles make fights, not prestige". The same exact thing is applicable in footy. WE had a hard time with Wolfsburg because of their style. Ronaldo won us an important game. Admit it and stop hiding behind excuses.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:48 pm

It is matches like this, you want your best players to show why they are considered the best and Cristiano did exactly that. GL should, for the very least, tip their respective hats on said performance.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:48 pm

so how doesn't he have a point? if the team didn't bottle the first leg, this hattrick wouldn't have this much weight, against a team of wolfsburg level.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:48 pm

What a legend this guy is.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:49 pm

Definitely he had a good match today, it wasn't my point though. Could have posted in the match thread anyway

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:50 pm

chad4401 wrote:so how doesn't he have a point? if the team didn't bottle the first leg, this hattrick wouldn't have this much weight, against a team of wolfsburg level.

No, he doesn't. Because we got outplayed, period. And in the 2nd game, Ronaldo won it for us. Nope, your fiancée didn't save the day, otherwise I'm sure you would be giving this hattrick way more importance.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:18 pm

Enough of this Benzema that CR that... It's sickening, it's like you guys support different teams.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:22 pm

Benzema this, CR that* (:

To show how it really was Cristiano's day, that free kick was honestly poor, part of his collection of poor free kicks and the wall hilariously stepped aside for it to score. It is like the Football Gods thought "Hey Doc, I know you have it tough, here's a nice free win."
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:25 pm

Sorry mate English is my third language... Hope you can forgive me for that.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:28 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Sorry mate English is my third language... Hope you can forgive me for that.

No need for all that, was totally meant in jest, our team is in the semis and all is well. Thanks for reopening the thread.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:32 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Enough of this Benzema that CR that... It's sickening, it's like you guys support different teams.

cause guys can't debate, they go into sheep mode, look im bring him up without even saying his name, no one even said cr had bad game just said the first leg bottling and made this tie 10x what it should've been, so simple a point.... this forum at it peak Proud.

so quick to argue as soon as I post Proud.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:35 pm

Well you can lessen your insults mate. That would've helped.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:39 pm

no prob when dudes learn to debate a point, without acting like noobs with an agenda.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:55 pm

chad4401 wrote:no prob when dudes learn to debate a point, without acting like noobs with an agenda.

Jack, sorry for the insults.

You support Benzema. So you have an agenda. Again, being hypocritical. Would you like to reply like someone not on cocaine?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 09, 2016 1:14 pm

Ronaldo has reached 200 goals at the Bernabéu in 171 matches.

http://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2016/05/cristiano-ronaldo-200-goals-at-the-bernabeu
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon May 09, 2016 4:21 pm

Does Ronaldo go down as the best player in the history of RM?
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 09, 2016 4:31 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:Does Ronaldo go down as the best player in the history of RM?

not a chance.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon May 09, 2016 4:43 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:Does Ronaldo go down as the best player in the history of RM?

No.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon May 09, 2016 5:15 pm

no he doesn't.....the present cannot undo what di stefano did for this club. however, if i'm to make a real madrid starting 11, based on players i've seen, ('seen' being operative), cristiano will feature on the left wing. that's because i didn't see gento, but an all time 11, (Seen or not) whoever wants to go in must get permission from gento, puskas and don alfredo
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next