McAgger
futbol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Doc
RealGunner
104 posters

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 22 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

Post by chad4401 Sat 19 Nov 2016, 23:34

This forum at its best

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 22 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

Post by Art Morte Sat 19 Nov 2016, 23:36

How many Real Madrid players have scored hat-trick against Atletico?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun 20 Nov 2016, 00:30

chad4401 wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:Congrats Barça for these precious three points.

Every time I watch their front three, I feel bad for my team. Our amazing midfielders deserve more, way more than Ronaldo and Benzema.

rofl

Unbe-freaking-lievable! Dude, do you have enough brain cells to understand simple English or is your baseless arrogance only matched by your obtuseness?

We criticize the players when they play bad, and we praise them when they play well. We don't have ideas carved in stone, and our opinion of the players is intrinsically and solely connected to their weekly performances.

I may praise them this week and criticize them the week after depending on their performance. Why, you ask? Because we're not fanboys and we only judge them by their weekly performance not by their past glories.

Now, since you seem incapable of telling the difference between post-game opinion and overall opinion, let me enlighten you:

1. Post-game opinion: this can change every week because it is uniquely associated with the players' performances week in and week out. Think of it as a rating if you will that we give the players after each game. Take Ronaldo for instance, he may give a five star performance this week and play really bad the week after. We make sure to criticize him accordingly.

2. Overall opinion: this is what we think of a player in general throughout their whole career. Contrary to the post-game opinion, this one doesn't change with time and it is carved in stone. Ronaldo for instance, is one of the best players of his generation. This is a fact and is not related to his performances now.

I hope now you're able to tell the difference between the two and you will no longer annoy us with your useless, destructive and annoying rants. God bless.

*heavy sigh*
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun 20 Nov 2016, 03:45

I mean, I don't really think anyone should take Chad seriously at this point
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun 20 Nov 2016, 06:42

Had to up-vote the other DoC simply because he actually took time to respond to Chad. Usually, us at the Madrid section just leave him to talk to himself and answer himself unless Nick is bored.

Also, Barcelona's front 3 is still a joy (and annoyance) to watch in full flight (and also wasn't on show today) but this weekend belongs to Ronaldo. A hattrick in the Calderon, the final Madrid derby to be held there, man, that is what I call a big match performance.

And it wasn't just the hattrick, he actually performed really well.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun 20 Nov 2016, 07:44

Chad is mental-- I think that much is clear. Papa bless Demon for great effort in hunting him down.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun 20 Nov 2016, 12:31

Scrub posters thinking they are 'hunting Chad down'

this forum rofl
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 20 Nov 2016, 12:41

What's gotten into you today Hapless. I know you lost to your rivals this weekend but no need to belittle RM, the Kommander and his followers because of it. Just make sure you support us on the 7th of December that's all I ask of you
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun 20 Nov 2016, 15:21

Amazing. Just amazing.

What a leader. What a champion. We will never see someone like him ever again.

Top 5 speech along with MLK, Roosevelt's and Churchill's
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Nov 2016, 17:00

This disguise tho Laughing  Laughing
Spoiler:

Who does he think he is fooling? In the middle of paris? Laughing

Legend.

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed 23 Nov 2016, 17:27

Kommander trolling all his haters...  Molenation
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed 07 Dec 2016, 21:07

Ronaldo's link up play is sooooo underrated here
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 07 Dec 2016, 21:09

Him and Benzema have linked well tonight
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon 12 Dec 2016, 20:43

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 22 Czf3DZcWgAAr7Yn
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Mon 12 Dec 2016, 20:55

expected given the criteria of this stupid award. this award has lost any credibility it ever had.

so undeserved, worthless dog of a player. absolutely shithouse of a football player. that's if you can call him a football player.

not even top 50.

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon 12 Dec 2016, 22:54

BORUSSIA!! wrote:expected given the criteria of this stupid award. this award has lost any credibility it ever had.

so undeserved, worthless dog of a player. absolutely shithouse of a football player. that's if you can call him a football player.

not even top 50.
Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue 13 Dec 2016, 00:54

Lmao. Haters gonna hate
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun 18 Dec 2016, 14:00

Just set the CWC alight :bow:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon 09 Jan 2017, 21:54

He came, he saw, he Kommanded....

The Best Player of the year
Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 22 Skysports-cristiano-ronaldo-fifa_3867213

The best coach of the year

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 22 36247FE100000578-3684551-image-a-40_1468240213771

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 22 N_real_madrid_cristiano_ronaldo-7373708

I see you Harmonica, you can't stop the Kommander Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 22 Umad

Last edited by jibers on Mon 09 Jan 2017, 22:51; edited 1 time in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon 09 Jan 2017, 22:38

Kommander Molenation

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 22 754-cristiano-ronaldo-the-commander-and-el-comandante
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat 18 Feb 2017, 16:55

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat 18 Feb 2017, 16:58

Brutal. Absolutely brutal, the Bernabeu actually applauded it too.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 18 Feb 2017, 17:11

Best ever. No debate anymore.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat 18 Feb 2017, 17:12

RealGunner wrote:Best ever. No debate anymore.

because of an elastico that he did and gave possession away straight after? Laughing

Only El Kommander can elicit such a response from the public. Even in his failures he strengthens us all.

Molenation
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by El Kommander Sat 18 Feb 2017, 19:12

But but he only scores tap ins Rolling Eyes

He's created like 10 chances in the last 2 games. If Messi did that, that Harmonica fella would drown in his own drool!

Best goal scorer in history transiitoning into becoming the #1 playmker. Easily the most complete player in the sports history.
El Kommander
El Kommander
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun 19 Feb 2017, 23:56

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 22 QGX6HY :wub:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next