McAgger
futbol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Doc
RealGunner
104 posters

Page 7 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 7 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

Post by Lucifer Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:59 pm

rwo power wrote:Because I misunderstood the "business" part in the above post. I thought about "corporate business" and it took a moment to realise that another kind of business was meant Laughing

Laughing

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 7 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

Post by Jafo Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:42 pm

Seems CR missed Messi a lot. he now praises him and says he deserves ballon dor. He doesnt want to see Neymar in the race. For him its messi and him. he will not accept Neymar as a rival

Jafo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:43 pm

Lol, drowning man..
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:18 pm

"To speak seriously, it is not easy. I know 50 per cent [of the women] approach just for [celebrity] interest... It's normal, not just me. All the famous people have these kind of problems.
"But I think I am a confident guy. I'm tall, have all my teeth, have a nice body.

- RONALDO
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:49 pm

Well, obviously he realises that he lacks a pleasant personality, or he wouldn't be so fixated on his outward appearance XD
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:32 pm

Dat 80 Million bargain Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 7 Datass
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:47 pm

I heard new buy out clause for CR7 is 𓢬15M right now... I think it's a black friday deal or
something you better hurry man u.... Proud

cheers
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:49 pm

OMG!!!
heard new buy out clause for CR7 is 粬15M right now... I think it's a black friday deal or
something you better hurry man u....

cheers
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:45 pm

Liga BBVA Winners

- Best Goalkeeper: Claudio Bravo (FC Barcelona)
- Best Defender: Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid CF)
- Best Midfielder: James Rodriguez (Real Madrid CF)
- Best Forward: Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona)
- Best Coach: Luis Enrique Martínez (FC Barcelona)
- Best Player: Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona)
- Best American Player: Neymar Jr. (FC Barcelona)
- Best African Player: Sofiane Feghouli (Valencia CF)
- Fans Five-Star Player: Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid CF)

rofl

Kind of like 12-13 when he won invented one season only MVP-award chosen by Perez. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:27 am

Is this real or banter? I seriously can't tell.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:51 am

Dishmar representing America Molenation
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:07 am

lmao it's real.

Kommandeur, ffs. Molenation

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 7 Ronaldo%20attempting%20to%20dribble

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:21 am

Can some1 explain to me how messi didnt know the best american player scratch
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:06 am

Lol on this page there is one RM fan, besides me. The rest of you have some type of fixated obsession of Ronaldo or something Laughing I mean look how many Barca fans are on this page alone.

Well now the last page...

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:12 am

Clutch wrote:Lol on this page there is one RM fan, besides me. The rest of you have some type of fixated obsession of Ronaldo or something Laughing I mean look how many Barca fans are on this page alone.

Lol, when a delusional 4th best player in the world says he is the best in the world and a legend, while the current three best players in the world are from Barca, of course you gonna have many Barca fans writing something in this thread.

Most RM fans here know he blew it with the comment and are smart enough not to write anything here!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:17 am

MaraVilla wrote:Can some1 explain to me how messi didnt know the best american player scratch

He has a Spanish passport, the rest are foreign players i think. Not that controversial tbh. Technically Messi isn't foreign...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:25 am

eelir wrote:
Clutch wrote:Lol on this page there is one RM fan, besides me. The rest of you have some type of fixated obsession of Ronaldo or something Laughing I mean look how many Barca fans are on this page alone.

Lol, when a delusional 4th best player in the world says he is the best in the world and a legend, while the current three best players in the world are from Barca, of course you gonna have many Barca fans writing something in this thread.

Most RM fans here know he blew it with the comment and are smart enough not to write anything here!
Well he is a future legend so he's not wrong about that. Best player in the world is mostly subjective even though we can all agree Messi is clearly better. Its not asinine to think what he thinks from what he's accomplished. Only player that bests him in accolades currently is Messi, the rest only have best him in one season where he happens to be on a decline and the others are in their prime.

But if you guys really get off to this, I am not stopping you guys by any means. I'd rather be getting off to MSN highlights if I were a Barca fan.

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:29 am

Harmonica wrote:Liga BBVA Winners

- Best Goalkeeper: Claudio Bravo (FC Barcelona)
- Best Defender: Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid CF)
- Best Midfielder: James Rodriguez (Real Madrid CF)
- Best Forward: Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona)
- Best Coach: Luis Enrique Martínez (FC Barcelona)
- Best Player: Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona)
- Best American Player: Neymar Jr. (FC Barcelona)
- Best African Player: Sofiane Feghouli (Valencia CF)
- Fans Five-Star Player: Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid CF)

rofl

Kind of like 12-13 when he won invented one season only MVP-award chosen by Perez. Laughing

Think Pique deserved the award more than Ramos. Was on beast mode for the major part of the season and actually won the leauge.

Also did they come up with this "Fans five-star player" in the heat of the moment so that Ronaldo gets at least one award to keep his ego up high??
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:55 am

Clutch wrote:Only player that bests him in personal accolades currently is Messi, the rest only have best him in one season where he happens to be on a decline and the others are in their prime.

Fixed that for you!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:30 am

I disagree with posters saying he dont deserve "Fans Five-Star Player" award. He does it more than anyone imo. I can prove it to anyone if someone pls tell me what the bleep this awards is.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:34 am

Maybe some FIFA15 players award?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:24 pm

Cristiano receiving some irrational hate here.It's getting sad tbh.

Insecure Barca fanboys :facepalm: They'll whine about bogus awards even if their team wins 20 trophies a yr.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:33 pm

S wrote:Cristiano receiving some irrational hate here.It's getting sad tbh.

Insecure Barca fanboys :facepalm: They'll whine about bogus awards even if their team wins 20 trophies a yr.

The worst bad winners in football .
Regardless of the heights they'll reach, they'll always have that victim complex from being Real's whipping boys for so long .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by nadinkrah Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:35 pm

No suarez in the top 3 will lead to more butt hurt fans invading this thread Laughing Laughing Laughing
nadinkrah
nadinkrah
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:40 pm

It's pathetic tbh. CR is Madrid's greatest ever player and has scored the most goal in the history of the club and he won us a league against the best Barcelona and then won Real Madrid their 10th champions league. He is now the 3rd best goal scorer in the top 5 European League history.

Some people prefer Messi, but I would take CR in my team simply because he is the more complete goal scorer. They are the same level and it simply comes down to prefernce. If he wins the Ballon D'or next year it wont be a travesty. Messi is carried by Neymar and Suarez while CR has to carry Madrid by himself. Reference the Schalke game last season where he drove Madrid single handedly. It was a maradona esque performance.

When he scores, it tap in, when Messi scores tap in, he is a great goal scorer. There is too much double standards in this forum and people will only realise what a great player CR is when he retires. He is in the top 10 best players in history and people just need to calm down.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:42 pm

2 reasons:

First: It's called winning mentality. Not that Juventus fans would know anything about it. Especially in Champions League finals.

Second: This is not Serie zZZzZZ where a single player becomes a Milan, Inter and Juventus legend. This is a proper league with a proper rivalry where we naturally will mock our main rivals' players at every possible opportunity.

I hope this helped to clear things up.

Yours sincerely,

futbol

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next