mr-r34
Bankz
Harmonica
79 posters

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Criminal Life of Benzema - Page 15 Empty Re: The Criminal Life of Benzema

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:54 pm

Pirloisjesus wrote:If he cared he would have showed support and asked Valbuena to go to police not pimp him out.

He put the ball in Valbuena's court.. You would do the same if your friends were backmailing somebody, trust me.. You wouldn't tell the guy to go snitch on your friends.. I'm sure his friends knew that was a possibility but that will be Valbuena's decision, not Benzema's

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:57 pm

Do your read what u type before hitting send button mate?

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:58 pm

chad4401 wrote:hap i read your post in the madrid section, i know you don't hate benzema i was speaking in general.

ok then maybe media attention was the wrong choice, but what benzema was trying to do to him, isn't as bad as people think, sure its a crime of course but nothing crazy or horrible nor am i trying to justify or play down what he did.

benzema is clearly doing this for his friends, that much is pretty clear, he wasn't threatening or anything, he just tried to setup the meeting, a middle man who thought he had valbuena under his thumb, again nothing most people couldn't gather from the phone convo.

the nasri thing was a surprise at least.

scratch    :facepalm:

WHAT,  Blackmail is not a a bad thing???  The fanboy has just taken his rants to new level!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:02 pm

i swear common sense is lost on this forum, why would benzema personally need to blackmail valbuena? is he short on money? does he hate him? no

he obviously an accessory/accomplice/middle man in the whole things, learn to read silly old bill.

bill pls explain to me how benzema was gonna financially profit, with this blackmail attempt he planned and executed?

Last edited by chad4401 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:09 pm

Since when is aiding in blackmail not a bad thing? It's pretty clear from the conversations that he thought he could convince Valbuena to go along with it, and it shows 1) he has no respect for him and he is ok with facilitating a crime and 2) he's an idiot.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:14 pm

Curtinho wrote:Since when is aiding in blackmail not a bad thing? It's pretty clear from the conversations that he thought he could convince Valbuena to go along with it, and it shows 1) he has no respect for him and he is ok with facilitating a crime and 2) he's an idiot.

who said it wasn't a bad thing? the main thing a lot of you are overlooking, is that benzema is more or less the messenger and he gains nothing from this financially, but some more cred with his friends, lets throw in jail for 10 yrs Laughing.

If benzema got up one day and decided to blackmail valbuena for the lolz, i would be finish with myself, but its clear if his friend didn't ask, he wouldn't have gotten involved, and the main thing benzema is guilty of is being stupid.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:20 pm

I don't care about jail time. Who is thinking that he gains anything from this financially? It still shows what kind of person he is when he's trying encourage his 'friend' to submit to blackmail just so his other friends can benefit from it. Obviously the tapped conversation he ha about Valbuena behind his back was pretty bad too.

As far as his punishment goes...I have no idea. To me jail time seems pretty arbitrary for a lot of things.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:29 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Curtinho wrote:Since when is aiding in blackmail not a bad thing? It's pretty clear from the conversations that he thought he could convince Valbuena to go along with it, and it shows 1) he has no respect for him and he is ok with facilitating a crime and 2) he's an idiot.

who said it wasn't a bad thing? the main thing a lot of you are overlooking, is that benzema is more or less the messenger and he gains nothing from this financially, but some more cred with his friends, lets throw in jail for 10 yrs Laughing.

If benzema got up one day and decided to blackmail valbuena for the lolz, i would be finish with myself, but its clear if his friend didn't ask, he wouldn't have gotten involved, and the main thing benzema is guilty of is being stupid.

The law says being an accessory is a crime. It certainly is a very bad thing subject to some punishment. He may very well get off with probation, but none the less he will be a convicted criminal, let alone very bad judgement. To have you say he didn't do anything too bad just speaks volumes of your infatuation. You have stooped to a new low level!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:31 pm

He is royally screwed, valbuena just ruined him lol.

Personally as a madrid fan, i dont want my club to have anything to do with him
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:34 pm

lets be real for a second here, just look at some american pro athlete, who grew up in tough areas still carrying guns and committing multi homicides, some people just can't get away from that life style regardless of how rich they get, we are all adults here we all know nothing is just black&white.

benzema doing this for his friend can be seen in both lights good or bad, depends on your up bringing, doesn't mean he wasn't stupid or what he did was right, but some of you are clearly blowing this up.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:46 pm

He's gone.  The French Federation filed as a civil party to the complaint with Valbuena...  which gives them grounds for banning Benz from the NT.  They wouldn't do it if they didn't intend such action.

Even in the US... if a teammate is found implicated in the blackmail scheme of another teammate, whether directly or as an accessory, he's gone for a while.  Maybe not forever because of the collective bargaining agreements... but for a long time.

The US lets people who beat up and abuse women come back and play.... i wouldn't use them as an example of how to deal with such things Laughing

Benz is such a piece of shit.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:55 pm

One of the most damning parts is that he told Valbuena that he saw the tape and "it was really embarrassing (translation for "chaud" in this context)".... and Valbuena found out later on that Benz hadn't even seen the tape Laughing How is that not trying to influence Valbuena into giving into the blackmail? Just a disgrace.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:56 pm

chad4401 wrote:lets be real for a second here, just look at some american pro athlete, who grew up in tough areas still carrying guns and committing multi homicides, some people just can't get away from that life style regardless of how rich they get, we are all adults here we all know nothing is just black&white.

benzema doing this for his friend can be seen in both lights good or bad, depends on your up bringing, doesn't mean he wasn't stupid or what he did was right, but some of you are clearly blowing this up.

No. Nobody's blowing it up. What he did was wrong and he deserves to be punished to the full extent of whatever his crime is punishable for. Just because you grow up in a bad neighborhood or just because you have friends that are bad people doesn't excuse you for taking part in those actions. Period. In this case yes, it's pretty black and white. His reasoning for getting to that point might not be, but at the end of the day he still made the decision to do something incredibly stupid.

Like realistically if you are going to use the angle that he was trying to help his friend...as you noted, he's not hurting for money. He could have just loaned them some money or given them some money and been done with it. Instead he tried to aid in the blackmail of someone else.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:58 pm

Considering the fact that for the last 5 years of being a slave to an egoistical metro-sexual pretty boy. He thought maybe that he just needed to balance things out. You know, "I can do bad things too". Sad
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:00 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Considering the fact that for the last 5 years of being a slave to an egoistical metro-sexual pretty boy. He thought maybe that he just needed to balance things out. You know, "I can do bad things too". Sad

Benz...

The Criminal Life of Benzema - Page 15 1074196876ec7474020eb0a1cbe582a7edde09c726f8e1674074c10c129d5f1a
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:08 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Considering the fact that for the last 5 years of being a slave to an egoistical metro-sexual pretty boy. He thought maybe that he just needed to balance things out. You know, "I can do bad things too". Sad

This. I have seen many men after getting beaten at work get drunk and beat the shit outta wife and kids just to take out frustration. Nothing bad in that imo.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:09 pm

Pirloisjesus wrote:

This. I have seen many men after getting beaten at work get drunk and beat the shit outta wife and kids just to take out frustration. Nothing bad in that imo.

WTF.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:13 pm

I'm guessing he's mocking chad in a very morbid way.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:14 pm

Sarcasm hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:25 pm

chad4401 wrote:lets be real for a second here, just look at some american pro athlete, who grew up in tough areas still carrying guns and committing multi homicides, some people just can't get away from that life style regardless of how rich they get, we are all adults here we all know nothing is just black&white.

lets also look at all thr american pro athletes who grow up in tough neighborhood and make smart decusions everyday in their lives to stay clear of trouble and make sure that their past do not hold them back.

Lets think about them too, and lets celebratr them for how intelligent they are in their day to day decision making.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:27 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Pirloisjesus wrote:

WTF.

Could be just India smoking

Was I being racist or not? hmm
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:32 pm

Since when is encouraging someone to pay up and avoid controversy such a bad thing? I don't see what Benzema has done wrong here.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:33 pm

Pirloisjesus wrote:Sarcasm hmm

My bad lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:34 pm

That's not what happened LeSwagg... read the interview.  Benz lied to Valbuena and told him he saw the tape and it would be very embarrassing to Valbuena.  He said this to entice Valbuena to deal with his friend.  Valbuena later found out that Benz had never seen the tape.

How can you defend this ffs.

Cisse was great in all this. He was victim to something similar in 2008. He called Valbuena to tell him he heard about this coming down. His comment to Valbuena: "When it happened to me, i wasn't strong at all. But i know you will be much stronger than i had been." Just warned him and basically told him not to give into these idiots. That's what i'd expect from a friend.

Last edited by sportsczy on Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:34 pm

Sarcasm hmm
Art Morte wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Pirloisjesus wrote:

WTF.

Could be just India smoking

Was I being racist or not? hmm

Racist no. Jerk yes hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:36 pm

The Criminal Life of Benzema - Page 15 Benz10

Benz time travelling criminal mastermind confirmed.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next