izzy
VendettaRed07
Abramovich
McAgger
Freeza
21 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:23 am

Why the *bleep* is Kanter being switched on to Rose constantly? they are getting something everytime.

Not to mention what is Kanter doing on the court at this point of the game lol.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:26 am

Well, seems like rotations are not something an NBA coach should be good at.

Why would you even want to play a 45% 3pt shooter at all, or a two talented center with a lot of hustle.

Billy Donovan white Byron Scott confirmed hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:29 am

That OKC offense..... Laughing

Thing of beauty.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:29 am

Bulls beat Cleveland and OKC but lose to Charlotte and Detroit.

Seems entirely legit.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:30 am

izzy wrote:That OKC offense..... Laughing

Thing of beauty.

Are we really going to act like the offense is the problem, and not the defense?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:31 am

Well yeah they lost that game because of the defense.

Kanter switching on to Rose? i mean what the *bleep*?

Even when they switched Ibaka on to him they had Gasol on Westbrook lmao.

None of it made sense on any level.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:33 am

Freeza wrote:Are we really going to act like the offense is the problem, and not the defense?

Are we just going to ignore the obvious way they ignore the mismatches they constantly created today with their pick n roll game?

We just gonna ignore that? Just gonna ignore the multitude of times that Kanter and Ibaka had Butler and McDermott on them?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:34 am

OKC is the best shooting team in the league FG% wise, so I can't say that the offense is the problem. Defense is definitely their biggest worry, their switches aren't working with Kanter and they got abused because of it.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:34 am

Kanter is a terrible defender. Why you would play him late in a close game is beyond me.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:35 am

izzy wrote:
Freeza wrote:Are we really going to act like the offense is the problem, and not the defense?

Are we just going to ignore the obvious way they ignore the mismatches they constantly created today with their pick n roll game?

We just gonna ignore that? Just gonna ignore the multitude of times that Kanter and Ibaka had Butler and McDermott on them?

Ibaka can't create a shot, so that wouldn't have made a difference really, scoring wasn't their problem. Ibaka is a shot-blocker and spot-up shooter, nothing more.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:35 am

Miami comfortably & quietly put down the Wolves. I don't understand either the Magic or the Wolves. Young teams with incredible talent & reasonable expectations both weak starts looking like they're in over their heads already at the moment.

Watch them skate any type of accountability or criticism while Chad Ford gears up to write the same "'Sixers have disruption, unhappiness, & rebellion in the locker room' -Ā Anonymous Source says" he writes every 3 months

Last edited by Swanhends on Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:39 am

Swanhends wrote:Miami comfortably & quietly put down the Wolves. I don't understand either the Magic or the Wolves. Young teams with incredible talent & reasonable expectations both 1-4+ looking like they're in over their heads already at the moment.

Watch them skate any type of accountability or criticism while Chad Ford gears up to write the same "'Sixers have disruption, unhappiness, & rebellion in the locker room' -Ā Anonymous Source says" he writes every 3 months

Wolves i kinda get as their young core hasn't been together for all of 5 mins really, Magic is different as the core of that team has been together for a while now.

That team on paper should make the playoffs in the East, no excuses but i got a feeling they are going to throw enough games away to *bleep* it up.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:41 am

the Magic have lost to the Rockets on the road in OT, the Thunder in 2OT, the Bulls by 5 and the Wizards by 1. All playoff teams. The Wolves are 2-2.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:41 am

Magic has lost to Houston, OKC, Washington and Bulls. Let's not act like they're not doing alright at the moment. Those are all top 10 teams.

Wolves already have more wins than The Lakers will get this season
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:50 am

Agree with both of you, none the less losing close games don't mean much if it keeps happening hmm

Time will tell obviously, they gotta beat the scrubs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:50 am

OKC picking Waiters over Lamb is hilarious to me. He's beasting in Charlotte.

"When veteran Charlotte Hornets center Al Jefferson looks at Jeremy Lamb, he shakes his head in wonder.

ā€œI canā€™t believe this guy has been sitting on the bench for three years,ā€ Jefferson said. ā€œItā€™s just mind-boggling to me.ā€

you, me and mostly anyone not named Scott Brooks, Al

edit: 9-10 off the bench last game. 7-11 tonight. 24-40(8-16 3pt) all together, averaging over 14ppg
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:53 am

The absurd thing is he was good every time he played Laughing Brooks f'ed up
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:57 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 9 RlVKdXV

10/10 caption Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:58 am

The *bleep* is your boy wearing Freeza Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:07 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:The *bleep* is your boy wearing Freeza Laughing

He's got that autistic swagger
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:38 am

dmize wrote:the Magic have lost to the Rockets on the road in OT, the Thunder in 2OT, the Bulls by 5 and the Wizards by 1. All playoff teams. The Wolves are 2-2.

This is a good point. Maybe feels worse than it is because they've all been so close.

Given Miami's roster composition I think they'll be a candidate to try & make a notable trade to shore up the bench. That squad is old and filled with people trying to get paid, they might as well go all out for it this year...go out with a bang rather than a whimper
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:49 am

Yeah, their bench could use another scorer.

Wade has been kinda of surprising after last year, 20+ points in all their games on good efficiency, and 25 tonight.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:27 pm

I have been known as a Westbrook hater, so I wont just go ahead and blame him. But the defence the Thunder played on Rose in the 2nd half was simply shameful.

I dont understand what the system is supposed to be, but switching every pick and roll and allowing Kanter to defend Rose isnt a winning strategy.

I understand the concept of ICE'ing the screen, letting him go straight into the big, but surely the point guard is still supposed to make it difficult and limit his space?

Westbrook has all the tools to be a top defender, when he actually tries he is a top defender, but the rest of time he gives you nothing on that end.

Butler played a hell of a game on both ends.

Noah should play more, but there just isnt enough minutes when you have 4 big men like they have.

Thunder offence is still awful.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:35 pm

I dont like Chuck as a commentator, because he is too negative and he repeats himself too much. You know what he will say before he says it.

But he wasnt wrong about the Thunder at all. They take too many difficult shots and have too many pointless possessions. They waste possessions doing alot of nothing, then with 8 seconds left go 1 v 1. They dont make simple plays often enough and they defiantly dont give the ball to Kanter enough in the post.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:38 pm

The Franchise wrote:I dont like Chuck as a commentator, because he is too negative and he repeats himself too much. You know what he will say before he says it.

But he wasnt wrong about the Thunder at all. They take too many difficult shots and have too many pointless possessions. They waste possessions doing alot of nothing, then with 8 seconds left go 1 v 1. They dont make simple plays often enough and they defiantly dont give the ball to Kanter enough in the post.

Well he isn't wrong, but he does have some illogical statements and hypocracies a lot of times. By no means are OKC's offense awful. The only way you could call it awful is if you compare it to its potential. Watching the Lakers games last year and this year, I have a very tolerant view point on offenses and defenses Laughing

Kanter needs to be fed more, agreed. But Ibaka being fed in the post on a mismatch isn't something I'd want to be doing at all, I don't trust him to create anything at all. His mid-range is money though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:43 pm

Its an exaggeration obviously, but compared to other elite teams its not at that level. How many points they score in the reg season wont mean anything in the playoffs, for me its always who gets the better shots and you live with those results. OKC wont get better shots than other elite teams playing like this.

No, Ibaka is no good in the post I agree What Ibaka is allowed to do on offence already is his limit. Its not even to me about who takes the shot, but they seem so limited.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next