futbol
The Franchise
windkick
44 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V6

Post by Lucifer Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:27 pm

Probably the reason why we are seeing such signning is due to the fact that we already have superstars in every position and they do play almost every game through out the season. No one would want to sit on bench whole season and playing 10-20 mins atmost that too not every match. So we are signing players that are good enough to play backup but at same time have no issues over playing time ala Turan.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun May 01, 2016 3:02 am

Supposedly that David Villa deal we get first option for Saul and we might consider his buyout for 35M.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 01, 2016 1:44 pm

that'd be great
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Mon May 02, 2016 10:27 am

Winter is Coming wrote:Supposedly that David Villa deal we get first option for Saul and we might consider his buyout for 35M.

Wasn't it for Koke though? I remember his name being the one when Villa left.

Anyway, I doubt any of this is true.
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon May 02, 2016 4:46 pm

from what i heard we have first options on saul, oliver torres and some other youth.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue May 03, 2016 8:43 am

It's definitely for Oliver Torres, Saul and Javi Manquillo; not Koke. Most reports I read say we aren't considering activating first option on any of them. With Denis Suarez and badass Turan we would have an over crowded midfield (even if all are in the same mold...we need a CM imo)
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Tue May 03, 2016 8:54 am

windkick wrote:It's definitely for Oliver Torres, Saul and Javi Manquillo; not Koke. Most reports I read say we aren't considering activating first option on any of them. With Denis Suarez and badass Turan we would have an over crowded midfield (even if all are in the same mold...we need a CM imo)

I remember Oliver Torres being mentioned too. Anyway, I could be wrong.

I doubt we'll go for any of those options tbf
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri May 06, 2016 3:11 pm

Hatem Ben Arfa for free is this summer, according to rumors. Could turn out to be a steal, or could turn out to suck depending if your looking at his form at Nice or his form at Hull.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/hatem-ben-arfa-in-talks-over-free-transfer-to-barcelona
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri May 06, 2016 3:13 pm

CM Pep wrote:
windkick wrote:It's definitely for Oliver Torres, Saul and Javi Manquillo; not Koke. Most reports I read say we aren't considering activating first option on any of them. With Denis Suarez and badass Turan we would have an over crowded midfield (even if all are in the same mold...we need a CM imo)

I remember Oliver Torres being mentioned too. Anyway, I could be wrong.

I doubt we'll go for any of those options tbf

Last I read was Oliver Torres was headed to Dortmund last winter but then Atletico pulled out when they got the transfer ban slapped on them and weren't sure when it took affect. Not sure if they are in "selling" mode with the transfer ban still an issue for them after this summer (that said, I don't think Simeone rates him that high, he rarely used him 2nd half of the season).
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 06, 2016 3:14 pm

No risk on a free transfer and he can be an extraordinary player if he wants to.

It's a good option imo
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri May 06, 2016 3:23 pm

Btw, was anybody else not impressed with Denis Suarez and his lack of discipline and composure in yesterday's match vs Liverpool? I don't think he did himself any favors
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri May 06, 2016 3:28 pm

windkick wrote:Btw, was anybody else not impressed with Denis Suarez and his lack of discipline and composure in yesterday's match vs Liverpool? I don't think he did himself any favors

Ya I also was quite pissed with him yesterday. But I do think the guy has legit talent to play for us.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 06, 2016 4:56 pm

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Jean-pierre-rivere-nice-le-barca-ca-ne-se-refuse-pas-mais-c-est-hatem-ben-arfa-qui-doit-decider/668973

Nice president confirms that Barca and Nice have agreed to a transfer of Hatem Ben Arfa but Ben Arfa hasn't agreed to the transfer yet...  but discussions are ongoing and smart money would bet that this gets done.

It would be strange. He's not the type of guy who does well (or stays in shape) if he's not playing regularly. Not the most disciplined.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri May 06, 2016 7:28 pm

It's only logical, the club is broke. Bartomeu still hasn't presented a shirt sponsor and countless big name contracts will have to be renewed soon, among them Messi and Neymar. So a free transfer makes sense.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri May 06, 2016 10:06 pm

yah, I think that's where this is all coming from. The club trying to find deals wherever they can to help improve holes, and will probably only spend if need be until they get certain players contracts renewed.

I wouldn't be surprised to see an exodus of players getting sold to create revenue to bring in some much needed help in defense and what not.

I expect these guys to definitely get sold..
Song, Douglas, Montoya, Tello, Sandro (buy back included), Halilovic (buy back included)

This guys might be sold, but who knows...
Vermalean, Mathieu, Adriano

Guys I would sell, but will likely stay around..
Turan, Vidal (?)

and these guys are rumored to be joining this summer...
Wendel (Bayer), D. Suarez (Villarreal), Ben Afra (Nice)

I think D. Suarez returning means the club might consider cashing in on that Chinese offer for Turan (if the club were smart they would consider it, Suarez cost a fraction and makes a fraction of what Turan cost, and this might be the last chance we get to profit on him and he won't be need with D.Suarez on the squad). Lucho also seems to not be impressed with Vidal so maybe they sell him and look for an actual right back, who knows
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Sat May 07, 2016 12:43 pm

What happened to Vidal btw? He seemed to start of well. Did he fall out with Enrique?
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 08, 2016 2:59 am

I like the Ben Arfa rumors, if he's coming on a free or cheap, there is no pressure on him to have to perform to incredible expectations and he carries no risk with his price tag. Provides some depth on the wings and is an incredible dribbler who I think could fit in at Barca.

The question is always his temperament and whether he can be disciplined, but it's no big deal. If he's not, we can probably find somewhere to ship him off in a year or two and actually make some money on it (perhaps enough to pay his contract while he's here).

Low risk, high reward. Would love to see him show up and act like a player who wants to show the world how good he is, and there is no better place to do that than at Barca. Gives us more depth AND he is a potential impact player off the bench (which we completely lack).
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun May 08, 2016 6:33 pm

I too wouldnt mind Ben Arfa on a free. Vidal's freezing out strikes me as odd too. He seemed to start reasonably well and then was completely frozen out. Maybe it is because we havent had too many easy games with nothing on the line. Maybe we will see him more next season.
If we dont, then it is another failed signing Enrique needs to answer for. He brings in old experienced guys for a lot of money and then he freezes them out.

Last edited by alexjanosik on Sun May 08, 2016 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun May 08, 2016 6:47 pm

If the rumored money problems are indeed true, then we have a big problem. It is inexcusable if we cant find a shirt sponsor. We should have the biggest sponsorship deal on the planet. And yet we dont have any takers apart from Qatar Airways. Boggles my mind.
We really need reinforcements to the squad. Need a RB replacement for Alves. Unless Roberto or Vidal can step up.
Need that quality young CB replacement we have all been wanting for the past 5 years.
I also believe we need a CM to replace Iniesta. Someone young and with lots of quality, skill and inventiveness. I still think Coutinho is the guy to replace him. He is not a CM but then we are experts are playing players out of position and making them succeed.
I am not at all confident about Enrique's ability to infuse the team with fresh young blood. Knowing him, we will probably end up with some over the hill scrub La Liga workhorses. Even if he wants La Liga players, why cant he go for some young players? There are plenty of quality young players in the league.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun May 08, 2016 7:02 pm

Iniesta replacement is the most crucial for us. I know I have been repeating myself here but I cannot emphasize enough how imp it is to us next season. Iniesta CLEARLY is showing signs of age. I have never seen him this imprecise ever.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun May 08, 2016 7:10 pm

I dont think he has been as bad as you suggest. In fact, I think he has been our best midfielder this season and very consistent. Clutch in the big games too as usual. But at 33, he needs replacing soon and ideally it should be someone with skill atleast somewhere close to Iniesta's.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Mon May 09, 2016 6:47 am

I hope we at least give Denis Suarez and/or Halilovic a fair chance.

We used to have a reputation for using and trusting young talent. Feels bad to not be living up to that currently.
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon May 09, 2016 7:03 am

Every report I've read suggests we are looking to sell Halilovic with a buy back option, with Valencia being the main club wanting him.

Also some reports that even though we are gonna buy back Suarez (I think the buyback is only like 3M this summer), that if he doesn't impress Lucho he will get sold before the season starts and we will just use him to make a bit of profit off of him after his good season with Villarreal.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Mon May 09, 2016 7:45 am

Seems like we're confused about how to integrate youngsters into the team after Bojan (and the rest of that batch) couldn't fit in properly.

While buybacks can work out, the experience of playing with the likes of Iniesta, Busi and Messi is a different sort of learning altogether. We need to figure out how to balance out buy backs (which guarantee playing time) with learning from experience (which comes from being at Barca).
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon May 09, 2016 8:17 am

I think it depends on players tbh. If a guy is ready to accept less playing time club won't loan him. It's when the player demands playing time the club has to offer loan.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon May 09, 2016 3:24 pm

alexjanosik wrote: I think he has been our best midfielder this season and very consistent.

This doesn't say much though. I mean, I would look like a pro player beside Rakitic. And Busi goes under the radar, so yeah, it's hard for Iniesta not be the best if you take into account who he competes with...
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next