Anthony Martial AKA New Henry, GOD of men, Maker of the ring of pace and Martin Tyler's Son

+58
McLewis
nasir6371
The Demon of Carthage
Valkyrja
Blue Barrett
Tomwin Lannister
zigra
Sri
danyjr
juve_gigi
titosantill
Luca
LoveSlug
Firenze
Vlad the Impaler
Art Morte
CBarca
Glory
LeBéninois
footyfan01
futbol
rincon
Turok_TTZ
Rebaño Sagrado
farfan
Red Alert
S
Nivash
free_cat
Cruijf
sportsczy
BarrileteCosmico
Adit
Mr Nick09
Harmonica
Lucifer
Lex
forza.milan
B-Mac
Myesyats
urbaNRoots
Thimmy
Bankz
mr-r34
Kaladin
Robespierre
RED
Jay29
Hapless_Hans
chad4401
McAgger
Unique
LeVersacci
RealGunner
halamadrid2
M99
Doc
Great Leader Sprucenuce
62 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Anthony Martial AKA New Henry, GOD of men, Maker of the ring of pace and Martin Tyler's Son - Page 5 Empty Re: Anthony Martial AKA New Henry, GOD of men, Maker of the ring of pace and Martin Tyler's Son

Post by sportsczy Sun May 15, 2016 7:27 am

That was right up there with LVG playing Ribery as a false 9 when he was at Bayern...  goalscoring instinct for a winger/am and being a striker are two entirely different things.  Neither Ribery nor Mata knew what they were doing.  Ribery eventually told LVG to shove it Laughing  Mata is too polite for that  :coffee:

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Anthony Martial AKA New Henry, GOD of men, Maker of the ring of pace and Martin Tyler's Son - Page 5 Empty Re: Anthony Martial AKA New Henry, GOD of men, Maker of the ring of pace and Martin Tyler's Son

Post by sportsczy Sun May 15, 2016 7:28 am

And they don't need a striker....  they have Rashford and Martial.  What they need is a right wing player and a whole lot of midfielders. Depending too much on kids making brilliant individual plays as opposed to midfielders setting them up. It was really awful to watch them try and attack down the middle.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun May 15, 2016 8:39 am

B-Mac wrote:"Pjanic I won't mind"

brah pls he would walk into our midfield and stay there lol

A year before Schendierlin would have walked into our midfield, such was his quality according to a lot of people. Same year Herrera was a beast raking up 7+ ratings everytime he played. Darmian was a top player before we bought him.
And one year later he we are, with people considering all the 3 players as not worthy of a place in our squad.

I said I wont mind us going for Pjanic. He could be a natural heir to Carrick with his passing and dictating the play and everything. No issues there.
But the thing is I am not confident anymore. Us buying neat 25 year old midfielders or even defenders after what happened to the ones we have bought under a manager who well, dont give a shit about their qualities. LvG will make Pjanic another Cleverly or Nick Powell.

So like I said, if lvg is thrown out, I am all for buying these good at their prime players and someone like Mourinho can get the best out of them.
But then I suppose he can do with the players we have currently got as well right ?
Mourinho can restore Morgan to the beast he once was, that I am pretty sure. Yea May be Herrera is not the right player in a (Jose's) 2 man midfield. So we should be looking at someone else i agree, but I am not sure Miralem is the answer either. I am skeptical thats all, thats why I left him out of a possible/ideal buy.

Last edited by Glory on Sun May 15, 2016 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun May 15, 2016 8:50 am

CBarca wrote:People turning on Stones after this season. I've always said Stones is not good enough for Barca, especially not now or within the next couple years. I agree there, and I thought the prices thrown around for him last summer were ridiculous. But to call him shit is not right IMO, he's clearly quite talented.

Hopefully Everton can bring in a manager who has more of a clue defensively and Stones won't suffer as much. Anyone who watched Everton could see that while Stones wasn't covering himself in glory, he was massively exposed and it's difficult for anyone to do well like that.

Stones is nowhere near the level he is being touted as. Being English is his only saving grace.
The guy cant defend for a defender. His skills on the ball is pretty good. But thats just about it.
Smalling is miles better than Stones and we have Phil Jones whom we cant get fit who is par.
Sure Martinez not knowing the ABC of defending has actuated the problem, but you can see even before that that he was never a finished product and the price he was commanding was atrocious. He probably will get there, that level. But right now only a moron will pay that much for him. Wooodward sadly is not a bright one. So. pale

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:08 pm

just wow. this was pretty revealing.

pure scum this kid. early success has absolutely gotten into his head.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:15 pm

The Sun rofl

Also i'm loath to listen to any bird when it comes to footballers.

No doubt you do when it suits your agenda though :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:19 pm

Good god he's a kid.  20 years old.  Did she really expect him to settle down with her (or anyone for that matter) at that age?  I didn't get married until my very late 30s.  Plenty of girlfriends.

At the age of 20, I was playing the field as hard as I possibly could lol. And I wasn't some sports superstar that had girls throwing themselves at me...

Last edited by sportsczy on Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:20 pm

S wrote:

just wow. this was pretty revealing.

pure scum this kid. early success has absolutely gotten into his head.
he acted like a shit to that girl but lets face it if martial was a brick layer that girl wouldn't  look at him twice so she also went after the money.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:23 pm

I'm sure the girl was in love with him... but he wasn't any longer and they weren't married.  He has every right to break up with her and go for something else.  Heck, girls do that to guys all the time too.

That's the thing with relationships.  If you get into one, there will be heartbreak unless you find someone you marry... and that might even lead to heart break.

That's just part of the game.

And again, he's 20 ffs Laughing

I personally don't believe in "young love" as something sustainable because both people haven't experienced life yet.  They don't know if their partner is the right person...  there's no frame of reference or experiences.  You need to evolve as a person before you're ready to make a lifetime commitment.  There are exceptions... but very few.

It's stupid to get married and have kids as a teenager. Just very very dumb.

Last edited by sportsczy on Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:28 pm

Absolute scum :facepalm:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:08 pm

Laughing non married couple break up...just cuz they have a kid he is scum?

she's probably gonna be rolling in child support money ffs

feel so bad for the millionaire housewife for the next 18 years rofl
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:10 pm

They are married
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3219385/Manchester-United-s-19-year-old-striker-Anthony-Martial-TV-addict-enjoys-home-cooked-meals-mum-married-childhood-sweetheart.html

Two kids too. Or what happened to the second one?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:16 pm

He might not be married be they have a daughter together for crying out loud. We obviously don't know the full story but from what she said he is a scum
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:19 pm

He has ruined Samantha's life. She is already receiving abuse from united fans worldwide
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:22 pm

WTF?
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:29 pm

RealGunner wrote:He has ruined Samantha's life. She is already receiving abuse from united fans worldwide

Yeah.  Going public with all this, filing for divorce and making a media circus of the issue is all on her.  He made mistakes... but 20 year old superstars with massive money should be expected to try to bang as many hot girls as they can.  I would Laughing  You have young kids.  Last thing you do is go to the media with your story.  So she's young and dumb too.

Typical jilted girlfriend/wife who's going the scorched earth route.

Last edited by sportsczy on Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:31 pm

stfu trying to instigate all the time S because you're salty over Pogba,  not like you don't literally support a scummy criminal club

now with that being said and me being too lazy to actually watch the clip, when he first signed for us I remember reading and seeing pictures that he was married, actually remember thinking at the time that it wouldn't last, at 18 or w/e it was when he got married you're still a kid.

I've also learned to never take what a scorned female says at faced value, seen too many GOAT athletes hit with claims like this by salty women.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:35 pm

So let's go this route.

In 2014, Buffon splits with his wife and days later is dating a TV reporter.  Scum of the earth that Buffon!  Laughing

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/days-after-divorce-from-wife-goalie-gianluigi-buffon-dates-tv-reporter/15308166
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveSlug Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:50 pm

I'm not watching the video because it's from the sun so *bleep* them guys.

He broke up with his wife, that happens a lot even when they have kids. I'm sure with the money is he currently making and will continue to make that she will have a very comfortable life for having done very little. Coming out and slagging him off in the media does nothing but make you look immature and desperate.

LoveSlug
LoveSlug
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:25 pm

*bleep* outta you white knights Laughing

Good on Martial. He's a 20 year old kid. He should fooling around with as many women as he wants.

My respect went up for him.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:27 pm

She seems a bit unstable to be honest. What would possess you to give an interview to the public about your private relationship with a man you have a child with?

Only to try to victimize yourself, slander him and embarrass your child. Seems like she likes the fame as much as him.

Also, who cares. It's not like athletes are known for being the brightest bulbs on the planet and they certainly aren't immune to dysfunctional relationships

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:28 pm

The biggest sin committed here is Martial actually getting married and he's barely 20. What a *bleep* idiot.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:40 pm

sportsczy wrote:
I personally don't believe in "young love" as something sustainable because both people haven't experienced life yet.  They don't know if their partner is the right person...  there's no frame of reference or experiences.  You need to evolve as a person before you're ready to make a lifetime commitment.  There are exceptions... but very few.

It's stupid to get married and have kids as a teenager. Just very very dumb.

agreed, extremely foolish. a lot of layers one needs to go through from a personal standpoint as well as together to mold something strong. and even then, people still grow apart due to many things. nothing to see here, they're both still too young and green, only messed up thing is kids having to go through the bullshit....but stuff like that happens everyday i guess
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:39 pm

edit: Mods. None of the link functions work anymore. Youtube, images... nothing. Not sure why. I get black bars for youtube and just plain nothing for images.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:30 pm

sportsczy wrote:edit: Mods. None of the link functions work anymore. Youtube, images... nothing. Not sure why. I get black bars for youtube and just plain nothing for images.

Don't use the YouTube embed function, just paste the link and hit send and it should embed itself- works for me

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:33 pm

Yeah I'll try,

Martial's sister tweeted, which is what I was trying to post. Cleared up a few things.

- Girl is lying. They never married although they have kids.
- Met Martial at Monaco when he was already making good money. So didn't meet him when he was struggling at all.
- Been seeing his kid just as often as before, so no idea what that ex is talking about.
etc.

In essence, says that the ex is lying but Martial doesn't want to create drama because it may someday get back to the kids and he doesn't want that. But he is starting to get irked... Martial himself tweeted that she's a liar and actor worthy of the oscars Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next