iftikhar
42 posters

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

The Procession of Plight - Page 22 Empty Re: The Procession of Plight

Post by Nishankly Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:15 pm

Unique wrote:People want Muslims to love not hate. Laughing Laughing

That's very ignorant mate.
GL is a great example of Muslims being normal ( I can't even believe i have to give you this example)

If you can't see past this, You've clearly never made friends beyond the white British community and are oblivious to the world.

Its time to get out there actually meet people that represent the world rather than the white community.

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:25 pm

Nishankly wrote:

GL is a great example of Muslims being normal ( I can't even believe i have to give you this example)

If you can't see past this, You've clearly never made friends beyond the white British community and are oblivious to the world.

Its time to get out there actually meet people that represent the world rather than the white community.
do you believe you will ever see a day where Muslims are at peace and will just live and let others live in peace. That is a pipe dream mate. That might sound sad but it's the truth.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:27 pm

Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

do you believe you will ever see a day where Muslims are at peace and will just live and let others live in peace. That is a pipe dream mate. That might sound sad but it's the truth.

That sounds like a human nature problem more than a religion problem.

People have conflict, its what makes us human honestly.

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:30 pm

Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

Your truth and idealism doesn't represent reality just because you have a stereotype about Muslims based on a minority of them.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:39 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

if the prophet Mohammed was alive today he would be up on charges of rape. Murder. Pedophilia. Torcher. Sex trafficking. Robbery. Slavary. Human rights violations. Domestic violence. Child cruelty. Now if you tell your kids from a young age they should love and worship a man like that as a great prophet you can see why you get problems with them. I mean let's face it Mohammed made Hitler look like a Boy Scout.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:40 pm

Unique wrote:

Exactly man. This is your problem.

I *bleep* celebrate Id-ul-fitr in mosques with Muslims as an Indian, I hog on their chicken every single time ffs.

I celebrate Guru Nanak Jayanti in Gurudwaras with the Sikhs, I go to church on Christmas day with my "Hindu" family. I celebrate Diwali, Dussehra, Holi with people from all religions, Because its not about *bleep* religion. You can't look past your own traditions and culture how the *bleep* are you gonna even try to assimilate with the world.

India has more Muslims than Pakistan and Afghanistan combined mate.

Have you ever gone to a Mosque? Have ever even thought about going to a mosque? You think people will judge you? Its one of the most peaceful feelings you'll ever get if you ever pipe down and try it.

Your thoughts are the problem mate, A lot of people like you. You are justified to an extent to have problems but ffs its out of control for this small ignorant population. Its what you choose to believe mate.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:42 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:
Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

Your truth and idealism doesn't represent reality just because you have a stereotype about Muslims based on a minority of them.
tell me how Islam has helped any in the world today. Tell me how anyone has had a better life today because of Islam. Islam has not done a single thing to help anyone today but it has made a lot of people's lives a misery.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:45 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:

Exactly man. This is your problem.

I *bleep* celebrate Id-ul-fitr in mosques with Muslims as an Indian, I hog on their chicken every single time ffs.

I celebrate Guru Nanak Jayanti in Gurudwaras with the Sikhs, I go to church on Christmas day with my "Hindu" family. I celebrate Diwali, Dussehra, Holi with people from all religions, Because its not about *bleep* religion. You can't look past your own traditions and culture how the *bleep* are you gonna even try to assimilate with the world.

India has more Muslims than Pakistan and Afghanistan combined mate.

Have you ever gone to a Mosque? Have ever even thought about going to a mosque? You think people will judge you? Its one of the most peaceful feelings you'll ever get if you ever pipe down and try it.

Your thoughts are the problem mate, A lot of people like you. You are justified to an extent to have problems but ffs its out of control for this small ignorant population. Its what you choose to believe mate.
them terrorist attacks you were talking about the other day how many of them were done by Muslims and how many were done by other religions. In Europe all the terrorist attacks are done by peace loving Muslims so what's the % in India
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:51 pm

They were done by *bleep* up people who state that they represent a part of the Muslim community. So what? People who died that day where Muslim officers representing the proud Indian nation. One of my friends dad was in that gun battle and was leading the platoon against the terrorists and she's a Muslim so is her dad.

Unless you want me to the see the smaller picture and the fact that its muccccch easier to point a finger to blame 40% of the world?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:54 pm

Nishankly wrote:They were done by *bleep* up people who state that they represent a part of the Muslim community. So what? People who died that day where Muslim officers representing the proud Indian nation. One of my friends dad was in that gun battle and was leading the platoon against the terrorists and she's a Muslim so is her dad.

Unless you want me to the see the smaller picture and the fact that its muccccch easier to point a finger to blame 40% of the world?
in your opinion do you think Islam does more harm than good in the world today.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:01 pm

Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:They were done by *bleep* up people who state that they represent a part of the Muslim community. So what? People who died that day where Muslim officers representing the proud Indian nation. One of my friends dad was in that gun battle and was leading the platoon against the terrorists and she's a Muslim so is her dad.

in your opinion do you think Islam does more harm than good in the world today.

Would you feel safe sitting in a room with 3 unknown Americans?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:05 pm

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:

if the prophet Mohammed was alive today he would be up on charges of rape. Murder. Pedophilia. Torcher. Sex trafficking. Robbery. Slavary. Human rights violations. Domestic violence. Child cruelty. Now if you tell your kids from a young age they should love and worship a man like that as a great prophet you can see why you get problems with them. I mean let's face it Mohammed made Hitler look like a Boy Scout.

How is that not human nature?

The savior of your nation(Sir Winston Churchill), if tried today, would be convicted of crimes against humanity by the UN for his role in the Bengal famine in the 40's which killed as many people as Hitler. Do we judge all Britons for his faults for still choosing to celebrate his life? Of course not.

Same way we don't paint all Muslims with the same brush for choosing parts of the Prophet Muhammed's life to celebrate.

The world is much more complex than the black and white picture you paint on the issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:10 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

The savior of your nation(Sir Winston Churchill), if tried today, would be convicted of crimes against humanity by the UN for his role in the Bengal famine in the 40's which killed as many people as Hitler. Do we judge all Britons for his faults for still choosing to celebrate his life? Of course not.

Same way we don't paint all Muslims with the same brush for choosing parts of the Prophet Muhammed's life to celebrate.

The world is much more complex than the black and white picture you paint on the issue.
so you wouldn't have a problem if people started telling kids to worship hitler and said he was a great man who they should worship and look up to.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:14 pm

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:

so you wouldn't have a problem if people started telling kids to worship hitler and said he was a great man who they should worship and look up to.

Of course I would, but that is not what the average Muslim in my part of the world is doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:22 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

Of course I would, but that is not what the average Muslim in my part of the world is doing.
all of them do it. They love the prophet Mohammed so much they kill people that draw cartoons of him. I will ask you the same question in your opinion do you think Islam is doing more harm than good. If people want to pray to a god and it doesn't harm anyone then I don't care what they do. But what Muslim in the world has a better life by being a Muslim. And every day lots of non Muslims die or get hurt because of it. The world would be a much better place without Islam imo.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:33 pm

Unique, if you're going to say outrageous things and lump 1 billion Muslims in the same box, at least have the decency to build your case upon coherent, well-structured and well-argumented criticism.

All I see here is someone who completely ignores the arguments of the other posters and just replies with another question or a sentence-long stereotype.

No offense, but your posts here reflect a serious lack of education and maturity, especially for someone your age. I would suggest you make research on the matter instead of impetuously jumping to prejudiced and cursory conclusions.

Please understand that I'm not asking you to change your views on Muslims here. I'm just asking you to show the other posters the respect they deserve by reading their posts and countering their arguments with proper counter-arguments instead of lazily replying with one-sentence posts.

Thanks and god bless!
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:58 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Unique, if you're going to say outrageous things and lump 1 billion Muslims in the same box, at least have the decency to build your case upon coherent, well-structured and well-argumented criticism.

All I see here is someone who completely ignores the arguments of the other posters and just replies with another question or a sentence-long stereotype.

No offense, but your posts here reflect a serious lack of education and maturity, especially for someone your age. I would suggest you make research on the matter instead of impetuously jumping to prejudiced and cursory conclusions.

Please understand that I'm not asking you to change your views on Muslims here. I'm just asking you to show the other posters the respect they deserve by reading their posts and countering their arguments with proper counter-arguments instead of lazily replying with one-sentence posts.

Thanks and god bless!
what like the old one line reply that it's not all of them when ever anyone speaks out about Islam. You must be one of them very well educated people you were talking about just now so I will ask you this question. How does Islam makes anyone's life better. How is the world a better place because of Islam. We know how people around the world have shit life's and suffer because of it. I know there is good and bad in everything and I have pointed out the bad many times so you point out the good it does.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:09 pm

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote: so you wouldn't have a problem if people started telling kids to worship hitler and said he was a great man who they should worship and look up to.

all of them do it. They love the prophet Mohammed so much they kill people that draw cartoons of him. I will ask you the same question in your opinion do you think Islam is doing more harm than good. If people want to pray to a god and it doesn't harm anyone then I don't care what they do. But what Muslim in the world has a better life by being a Muslim. And every day lots of non Muslims die or get hurt because of it. The world would be a much better place without Islam imo.

All of them don't do it because if they did, with the numbers that are present in the western world, Europe would be living under constant war. What does happen are a few radicalized people commit acts that shock the moderates everywhere.

As for those whose lives have improved after Islam, I say that is relative. Malcolm Little, who would later become activist Malcolm X, was a common street criminal before he became a muslim. Now he is loved and recognized worldwide 50+ years after he was murdered. Surely Islam was a good thing for him?

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:27 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_Nobel_laureates
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:30 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

All of them don't do it because if they did, with the numbers that are present in the western world, Europe would be living under constant war. What does happen are a few radicalized people commit acts that shock the moderates everywhere.

As for those whose lives have improved after Islam, I say that is relative. Malcolm Little, who would later become activist Malcolm X, was a common street criminal before he became a muslim. Now he is loved and recognized worldwide 50+ years after he was murdered. Surely Islam was a good thing for him?

is that it. Is that all you have Malcolm X stopped being a criminal because he turned Muslim. Listen these debates just go round in circles. If anyone can give a good example of how Islam makes the world a better place I will listen.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:32 pm

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:

Just giving mods a friendly reminder that juvenelcuore got permabanned for exactly this.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:33 pm

M99 wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_Nobel_laureates
that's cool. 12 Muslims have won the Nobel prize. From 1901-2015. How many Muslim women have been beat and raped and been stripped of all human rights from 1901-2015 more than 12 I would say.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:34 pm

M99 wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

Just giving mods a friendly reminder that juvenelcuore got permabanned for exactly this.
for what.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:34 pm

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:

is that it. Is that all you have Malcolm X stopped being a criminal because he turned Muslim. Listen these debates just go round in circles. If anyone can give a good example of how Islam makes the world a better place I will listen.

I don't live in the a muslim nation, or around many, so I can only give you examples of people I know. Many others on here could definitively give you more though.

That being said though are you just going to ignore the other part? If all muslims do the violence you speak if then, with the numbers present in europe, wouldnt you be dealing with a lot more widespread violence then you guys are right now? Even you must submit if there is a problem with Islam, then it is most certainly coming from a minority.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:38 pm

M99 wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

Absolute pathetic job from the moderators with this case. Any other forum and this idiot wouldn't last a day.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:41 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

I don't live in the a muslim nation, or around many, so I can only give you examples of people I know. Many others on here could definitively give you more though.

That being said though are you just going to ignore the other part? If all muslims do the violence you speak if then, with the numbers present in europe, wouldnt you be dealing with a lot more widespread violence then you guys are right now? Even you must submit if there is a problem with Islam, then it is most certainly coming from a minority.
I didn't say all Muslims are terrorist. But it does seem like all terrorist are Muslim. But just take all the Muslim women in the world. They have no rights. Forced to wear that stupid black dress is crazy heat. Islam permits there husband to beat them. He can rape them without charge because they are marred. In some places women can't learn to read and write. Tell do you think Islam makes there life better or worst.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum