Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:00 pm

Women in Tokyo knows at least 30 types of martial arts

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Procession of Plight - Page 21 Empty Re: The Procession of Plight

Post by zizzle Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:37 pm

futbol wrote:I don't have a clue about America but I'm sure America chooses very well which people they let in and which they don't. Unlike Germany. In Germany we let in all the low lives. In the past 6 months there have been at least 3 big festivities where women have been sexually assaulted/groped by groups of men of clearly muslimic origin.
Let's forget about actual crimes. It's the small details why people are pissed off. Yesterday I'm sitting in the underground. An Arabic man comes in and is screaming into his phone in Arabic language non-stop. He doesn't give 2 fs about his environment. Harmless? Yes. Illegal? Not at all. But no manners whatsoever and you just know what the entire waggon was thinking.
A few weeks ago I came home at 4 am in the morning after a party. In the underground a teenage muslim is shittalking towards a blonde girl which he clearly didn't know. The girl put him in his place verbally but the dude didn't give 2 fs and was shittalking at her ("you look like a model, I want to f you"). Luckily in this case it remained at verbal shittalking and didn't escalate any further. But again - you just know what the people in the waggon were thinking.
I was shopping 2 weeks ago. I'm in the changing room. From outside someone is SMASHING the doors from another changing room. It's annoying the shit out of me and it doesn't stop. I look out and OBVIOUSLY it's a little child and the mother, wearing a hijab, doesn't give 2 fs that her little shit is annoying the entire store.
Gipsies begging and washing your window cars everywhere with their dirty stuff even if you tell them to f off.
When you go to a park it's usually the muslimic people who don't give a f about their trash, they just throw it away. There are signs in their own languages everywhere which tell them to STAHP but they don't STAHP.

The politicians of this country have let in so much trash, they are destroying the social peace in the entire country. They are the reason why AfD is now the 3rd strongest party in Germany if not the 2nd strongest until elections next year. Wouldn't be surprised at all.

you basically described the middle east
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:57 pm

RealGunner wrote:Women in Tokyo knows at least 30 types of martial arts

Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:37 pm

Japan is a very nationalistic country, has a very low immigration rate and prides itself as being a nation of "one race, one civilization, one language and one culture" (quote of the former Japanese Prime Minister) unlike other world metropolises so it's normal women can walk around freely.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:58 pm

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:^^This seems like confirmation bias at this point. You obviously don't want Muslims in your country, she every infraction you see is amplified. Laughing

A woman alone, in any major city in the world outside of maybe a Tokyo, would be harassed.

Lazy parenting is endemic in this country, and surprisingly it is 9/10 white parents. Bad parenting isn't race or religion specific.

The trash issue would urk me, but that seems like a social issue integration could easily solve in less than a generation.
why not Tokyo.

Have you ever held a conversation with a Japanese woman? Guys are out at 4 in the morning there to get AWAY from them Laughing Laughing

RealGunner wrote:Women in Tokyo knows at least 30 types of martial arts

Laughing Laughing

futbol wrote:Japan is a very nationalistic country, has a very low immigration rate and prides itself as being a nation of "one race, one civilization, one language and one culture" (quote of the former Japanese Prime Minister) unlike other world metropolises so it's normal women can walk around freely.

To be fair the guy who made that statement, Nakasone, was also a pimp during WWII who trafficked Chinese girls to base so that they could be raped and have sex with Japanese soldiers. When Manchukuo fell many japanese soldiers, who had taken a liking to their trafficked women, actually brought many of them with their kids in tow back to japan. These type of "one race" japanese descendants are all over japan today. Also a woman wouldnt be harassed in Korea town near Obuko/Shinjuku in Tokyo or Chinese village in Yamashitacho either, and these people are not a part of the Japanese group at all. Okinawans aren't either, but I figure the American military guys do all the harassing of women there.

The true reason why is more of shame in all honesty. Nobody wants to shame themselves or their family by harassing a woman on the street. You mess up and your family/associates are held accountable for it. That kind of makes people check themselves before acting irrationally.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:29 am

Isn't Japan the country where people of Korean descent who have been born in Japan for 2 or even 3 generations are still not recognized as 'Japanese'?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:32 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Isn't Japan the country where people of Korean descent who have been born in Japan for 2 or even 3 generations are still not recognized as 'Japanese'?

As long as they give up their name,identity, language, culture, and everything else about them that makes them Korean they are accepted just fine by the vast majority of people.

That is the problem with widespread assimilation. You aren't really open-minded if you only accept people who completely buy into your lifestyle. Its not really multiculturalism at that point.

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:42 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Isn't Japan the country where people of Korean descent who have been born in Japan for 2 or even 3 generations are still not recognized as 'Japanese'?

As long as they give up their name,identity, language, culture, and everything else about them that makes them Korean they are accepted just fine by the vast majority of people.

That is the problem with widespread assimilation. You aren't really open-minded if you only accept people who completely buy into your lifestyle. Its not really multiculturalism at that point.

Yes well, I'm sure they are at least enjoying more social capital right?
Remember Harvard's nation wide surveys on social capital? Controlling for just about every conceivable factor they still found that as diversity increases every one of their measures of social capital other than tolerance (hallowed be thy name) decreases, and vice versa. Some of it was pretty comical, like with trust, the more diverse the community, the less the people trust, not just other groups but their own groups too, hilarious! (If you find social decay and misery funny)

The UK's office for national statistics released a study on social capital in the UK last week, which I've read very carefully. Lots of tiptoeing though the tulips as usual, but the facts were quite clear.
A couple of pretty damning extracts:

"People from minority ethnic groups are less likely to live in rural areas than in urban areas. Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, the regions with the highest proportion of people feeling positively about their neighbourhood, are also amongst the regions with the highest proportion of rural areas and the least diverse.”

“London is the most ethnically diverse area across the English regions and Wales… followed by the West Midlands (83% white)… London and the west midlands are also the regions with the lowest proportion of people feeling positively about their neighbourhood”

They accounted for everything, rural vs urban, economics, socio-economic status, age, the negative correlation between diversity and social capital withstood it all. I think people really need to come to terms with the fact that diversity is a poisoned chalice.

To go through the findings in a bit more detail:

Urban/Rural factor

People living in rural areas report higher life satisfaction. Quoting the report - "People living in rural areas had more positive views about their neighbourhood than people living in urban areas. They were more likely to: - trust people in their neighbourhood (78% compared with 61% in urban areas) – feel that others in their local area are willing to help their neighbours (81% compared with 67%) – feel safe walking alone after dark in their local area (82% compared with 71%) – feel a sense of belonging to their neighbourhood (72% compared with 61%)"

To a certain extent variations in social capital can be related to the urban and rural findings (E.g Northern Ireland = lowest proportion of urban areas and London = highest proportion of urban areas)….. However, people living in urban areas in Northern Ireland were also more likely than the national average for urban areas in the UK to trust others in their neighbourhood (65% compared with 61%), feel that people are willing to help their neighbours (72% compared with 67%) and feel that they belong to their neighbourhood (67% compared with 61%)

Also from the report - “The urban effect on how people feel about their neighbourhood is not the same across all regions"

In addition to this the North West is the second most urban area (89%) after London, 64% of people living in urban areas of the North West reported trusting others, compared with 56% in London and 61% in urban areas across the UK.

59% of people living in the urban areas of London (the whole of London basically) felt belonging to their neighbourhood, compared with 64% of those living in urban areas in Wales, and 66% of those living in the urban areas of Scotland.

So pretty clear that urbanity certainly has an effect but does not account for the disparity in social capital.

Age as a factor

Older people do tend to report higher satisfaction, from the report -  "Levels of trust in a neighbourhood, feeling that people in the local area are willing to help their neighbours and feeling of belonging to their neighbourhood increases with people’s age"

And London has the lowest proportion of people over the age of 65 (12%), however, from the report -  "people living in rural areas were more likely to feel that people in their neighbourhood can be trusted and are willing to help others, to feel that they belong to their neighbourhood and to feel safe walking after dark in their local area than people in urban areas across all age bands from 18-24, to 75 and over.”

So the people are happier in predominately rural regions than in predominantly urban regions, even in the urban areas of the rural regions, and its across all age groups. So they aren't happier simply because of the tranquility or the absence of miserable teenagers. Could it be, the cultural homogeneity? hmm

We'll see.

Ethnicity

“Around 1 in 2 (49%) people from mixed ethnic backgrounds felt a sense of belonging to their neighbourhood, compared with 59% of people from Black/Black British ethnic groups"

Dafuq? The social consequences of miscegenation, perhaps.

“Less than half of people from Black/Black British ethnic groups (42%) and mixed ethnic groups (49%) reported trusting others in their neighbourhood, compared with 62% of those from Asian/Asian British ethnic groups”

Could it be that with their religion as social glue the Asians have more tightly formed homogenous communities? Seems to be from what i've seen with my own eyes.

65% of people from Asian/Asian British ethnic groups felt a sense of belonging to their neighbourhood - A higher percentage than do the White British. I thought Londonistan was a rather crude and stupid term but hey, it seems the Asians feel they belong there more than anyone else does haha, so maybe it's fair. Londonistan it is then.

Economic Activity

And so we now move on to one of the favourite diversions when it comes to discussing such sensitive matters - economics.
It certainly is of some importance, as the report makes clear - “People’s views about their neighbourhood vary with their economic activity"

Continuing on - "ONS data indicate that unemployment rates were higher in London (10.3%) and lower in Northern Ireland (6.4%) ….. the fact that London has a lower proportion of people feeling positively about their neighbourhood could be partly caused by the fact that London has a larger proportion of population of unemployed people and the unemployed are less likely to feel positively about their neighbourhood"

A fine explanation indeed, but not so fast, as it goes on - "there are also regional variations in how people feel about their neighbourhood across people with the same economic status. People with the same economic status, but living in rural areas, were more likely to feel positively about their neighbourhood than those living in urban areas, across the 5 measures"

The breakdown of the variations among people with the same economic status;
- 67% of people retired in London felt they can trust others in their neighbourhood, compared with 80% in Wales, 83% in Scotland and 84% in Northern Ireland
– 68% of self-employed in London felt that others in their neighbourhood were wiling to help their neighbours, compared with 80% in Scotland and 87% in Northern Ireland – 37% of those with long-term sickness or disabilities in London felt they can trust others in their neighbourhood compared with 70% in Northern Ireland.

Socio-economic status

As you'd expect the more affluent were more positive, but the report explains - "There were large differences observed between urban and rural areas for people of the same socio-economic status… 73% of those in higher managerial occupations felt they belong to their neighbourhood in rural areas, compared with 58% in urban areas… 66% of those in routine occupations felt they belong to their neighbourhoods in rural areas, compared with 57% in urban areas"

Then finally, near the end of the report, they finally analysed what they referred to as "similarity".....

Similarity

"Almost 8 out of 10 of those who felt that they were similar to others also felt a sense of belonging to their local area, compared with just under 3 out of 10 who did not feel similar to their in their neighbourhood"

"61% reported feeling similar to others in their neighbourhood, amongst which 76% felt they could trust others in their neighbourhood. In comparison, around 14% of people did not feel similar to others in their neighbourhood, amongst which 38% felt they could trust others in their neighbourhood"

Similarity is by definition the antithesis of diversity. This is strong evidence that pushers of diversity are reducing the quality of people's lives on a massive scale!

They had a table that showed every group, every ethnic group, every age group, every economic group, all, were hugely more likely to trust others in their neighbourhood when they felt similar than when they did not feel similar.
One statistic that caught my eye was regarding the unemployed. We often hear about the despair of unemployment, the problems that it causes, which is right, it is a bad thing. But of the unemployed, out those that felt similar to others, 56% trust their neighbourhood. Of the unemployed that don't feel similar, 23% trust their neighbourhood.
Does that not exemplify how important it is for people to feel similar to others?
And what does similarity entail?

“The proportion of people who felt similar to others in their neighbourhood varies geographically. For example, people living in Northern Ireland (72%), Scotland (64%) and Wales (64%) were much more likely to feel similar to others living in their neighbourhood, whereas the lowest proportion was found in London (53%). Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales were also the regions with the highest proportion who felt positively about their neighbourhood, whereas London had the lowest proportion.”

Remember what distinguishes N.Ireland, Scotland, and Wales from London? Cultural homogeneity..

I'll end with the words of Muhammed Ali R.I.P, who honestly, was far more racist than I am judging by this:

Spoiler:
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:43 pm

^^ Of course life is easier in civilizations where everybody is the same ethnicity, but is this really where you would want your society to be?

I mean I like being able to eat different type of authentic food whenever I want. Its the mark of globalization.

Also that Ali video is....something else Laughing .

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:55 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:^^ Of course life is easier in civilizations where everybody is the same ethnicity, but is this really where you would want your society to be?

I mean I like being able to eat different type of authentic food whenever I want. Its the mark of globalization.

Also that Ali video is....something else :lol: .
if tommy robinson gave that speech instead of ali people wouldent laugh and clap
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:59 pm

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:^^ Of course life is easier in civilizations where everybody is the same ethnicity, but is this really where you would want your society to be?

Also that Ali video is....something else :lol: .
if tommy robinson gave that speech instead of ali people wouldent laugh and clap

Depends on where it was said. Lester Maddox, Bull O'Connor, and Strom Thurmond down here in the south United states where I live said the same around that time and were loved down here.

Obviously these ideas are not accepted now.

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:22 am

Considering the evidence that diversity plays a role in expunging communities of the social capital necessary to have a highly satisfying life psychologically, the ability to eat different types of "authentic" foods just seems a tad insufficient to me.
I'd rather eat nothing but bread and cheese every day in a community where trust, camaraderie, empathy and engagement were thriving.

And today writing for the huffington post another hack comes out with the following screed:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cernovich/status/739521326818414592/photo/1

This demand for whites to be masochistic about their identity (and the consequent approval for others to act sadistically towards them) is helping the trump and alt-right phenomenon for sure. It's plain to see the antipathy aimed at the concept of "whiteness" along with everything associated with it, we can see that anyone of a different colour who adopts some value associated with traditional Western culture suddenly becomes a "cocoanut", a "bounty" "uncle Tom" or some other derogatory slur depending on the colour, thus rendering INTEGRATION obsolete.
Ethnic minorities in the US might think they have some justified reason to be a votebank for the more "progressive" party. Judging by the trends in other countries such as the UK however, it's actually more Pavovlian on a macro scale. Something like identify the ethnic majority, presume they are a threat (with the aid of a few dime a dozen race hustlers to help), then support anyone intent on tearing their culture down, wash, rinse, repeat. As Trump would say; sad.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:21 pm

DuringTheWar wrote:

Considering the evidence that diversity plays a role in expunging communities of the social capital necessary to have a highly satisfying life psychologically, the ability to eat different types of "authentic" foods just seems a tad insufficient to me.
I'd rather eat nothing but bread and cheese every day in a community where trust, camaraderie, empathy and engagement were thriving.

And today writing for the huffington post another hack comes out with the following screed:

This demand for whites to be masochistic about their identity (and the consequent approval for others to act sadistically towards them) is helping the trump and alt-right phenomenon for sure. It's plain to see the antipathy aimed at the concept of "whiteness" along with everything associated with it, we can see that anyone of a different colour who adopts some value associated with traditional Western culture suddenly becomes a "cocoanut", a "bounty" "uncle Tom" or some other derogatory slur depending on the colour, thus rendering INTEGRATION obsolete.
Ethnic minorities in the US might think they have some justified reason to be a votebank for the more "progressive" party. Judging by the trends in other countries such as the UK however, it's actually more Pavovlian on a macro scale. Something like identify the ethnic majority, presume they are a threat (with the aid of a few dime a dozen race hustlers to help), then support anyone intent on tearing their culture down, wash, rinse, repeat. As Trump would say; sad.

Those uncle tom,coconut, and other slurs almost never make it pass the schoolyard though. Nobody considers Barack or Michelle Obama uncle toms and they both went to Harvard and run the free world.

Brown people vote for progressives because the republican party has a guy as their candidate who says that a mexican judge can't judge him because he is Mexican, even when the guy was born in Indiana in the middle of this country. Integration, if it doesnt work, fails because of stuff like that. A guy born here, by a guy whose own mother was from Europe, telling a guy born here he isn't really an American. This isn't American conservatism by any measure...hes a populist, but that is neither here nor there.

If people want to live in poverty(both financially and culturally) then they should choose those areas, but you will be hard pressed to find any person with a career and high social value choosing the likes of Rural Northern Ireland over the financial capital London. Even if that means they trust their neighbors less. I'd rather have money to give my family the finest things in life and hate my neighbor, rather than love my neighbor and have my family go without. This might be the American individualism in me speaking though lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:41 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:

Those uncle tom,coconut, and other slurs almost never make it pass the schoolyard though. Nobody considers Barack or Michelle Obama uncle toms and they both went to Harvard and run the free world.

Brown people vote for progressives because the republican party has a guy as their candidate who says that a mexican judge can't judge him because he is Mexican, even when the guy was born in Indiana in the middle of this country. Integration, if it doesnt work, fails because of stuff like that. A guy born here, by a guy whose own mother was from Europe, telling a guy born here he isn't really an American. This isn't American conservatism by any measure...hes a populist, but that is neither here nor there.

If people want to live in poverty(both financially and culturally) then they should choose those areas, but you will be hard pressed to find any person with a career and high social value choosing the likes of Rural Northern Ireland over the financial capital London. Even if that means they trust their neighbors less. I'd rather have money to give my family the finest things in life and hate my neighbor, rather than love my neighbor and have my family go without. This might be the American individualism in me speaking though lol.

To suggest those slurs and attitudes don't make it out of the schoolyard shows a complete lack of awareness of the real world. Using Obama as an example further proves your craziness.
Try some American blacks who have stepped out of the thought-plantation not the ones who run it, such as Thomas Sowell, Shelby Steele, Walter Williams etc. Don't pretend black conservatives aren't turned into pariahs by the White-liberal/Black-redneck coalition.

As far as integration is concerned you will find that in America the race that is least predictive of voting intention is white. All you need to know about everyone else is their skin colour and you have a damn good chance of guessing who they are going to vote for (not a 100% guarantee but a very good chance). So look, whites as a group on average are by far the most self-deprecating, most universalist, diverse in political persuasion and in attitudes towards race. If integration is failing f*** blaming whites for it, frankly.

Whether you want to live in Northern Ireland or London means nothing. People quite often don't know what's best for them. Most urban people (including the majority who live like caged rats) turn their noses up at the countryside, it's pure mimesis. I happen to live in central London, in a little oasis where the cheapest 1 bedroom apartments cost £500,000. If I lived like the majority of Londoners do though it would be foolish to prefer the city. Indeed, London has experience something of an exodus in recent times

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2281941/600-000-decade-white-flight-London-White-Britons-minority-capital.html
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:06 pm

London was already experiencing a change of trend over 30 years ago. The process just accelerated in the last 10 years. Never really liked London though. Really glad I moved up north. Probably will never go back again unless it's to visit some of the family there.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:25 pm

DuringTheWar wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:

To suggest those slurs and attitudes don't make it out of the schoolyard shows a complete lack of awareness of the real world. Using Obama as an example further proves your craziness.
Try some American blacks who have stepped out of the thought-plantation not the ones who run it, such as Thomas Sowell, Shelby Steele, Walter Williams etc. Don't pretend black conservatives aren't turned into pariahs by the White-liberal/Black-redneck coalition.

As far as integration is concerned you will find that in America the race that is least predictive of voting intention is white. All you need to know about everyone else is their skin colour and you have a damn good chance of guessing who they are going to vote for (not a 100% guarantee but a very good chance). So look, whites as a group on average are by far the most self-deprecating, most universalist, diverse in political persuasion and in attitudes towards race. If integration is failing f*** blaming whites for it, frankly.

Whether you want to live in Northern Ireland or London means nothing. People quite often don't know what's best for them. Most urban people (including the majority who live like caged rats) turn their noses up at the countryside, it's pure mimesis. I happen to live in central London, in a little oasis where the cheapest 1 bedroom apartments cost £500,000. If I lived like the majority of Londoners do though it would be foolish to prefer the city. Indeed, London has experience something of an exodus in recent times

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2281941/600-000-decade-white-flight-London-White-Britons-minority-capital.html

You named 3, wealthy I might add, black people out of 50 or so million in this country. No labeling of such of them is effective at all. It is simple a non-factor.

Funny enough, you speak of the joys of the countryside, yet you yourself live in the diverse melting pot of london. Its funny how what works? You want the diversity in your life, and all the benefits and opportunities that come with it, yet dream of a limited countryside of a person with a 10th of the life you have in a world class city. Its all good though, because they are simple simples happy with their lost opportunity.....maybe because they can trust their neighbor more eh? Laughing Laughing

Its not foolish to prefer the city, it is the opportunity to be exceptional. If you want the easy way out, then take it, but don't lie and say its better outside of the big leagues.

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:21 pm

Betty :bow:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:29 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

You named 3, wealthy I might add, black people out of 50 or so million in this country. No labeling of such of them is effective at all. It is simple a non-factor.

Funny enough, you speak of the joys of the countryside, yet you yourself live in the diverse melting pot of london. Its funny how what works? You want the diversity in your life, and all the benefits and opportunities that come with it, yet dream of a limited countryside of a person with a 10th of the life you have in a world class city. Its all good though, because they are simple simples happy with their lost opportunity.....maybe because they can trust their neighbor more eh? Laughing Laughing

Its not foolish to prefer the city, it is the opportunity to be exceptional. If you want the easy way out, then take it, but don't lie and say its better outside of the big leagues.

Like the data I referred to before indicated, if you can afford luxurious living standards the negatives are mitigated. But even then if you compare like for like, say wealthy business magnates in the diverse melting pot of London to wealthy business magnates somewhere more homogenous, the ones in London are worse off.

Where I live isn't representative of London:

Spoiler:

But this is irrelevant anyway. The big leagues are a small section of society, I wouldn't judge the ethics or merits of a policy for society solely on the basis of how it affects high achievers.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:00 pm

DuringTheWar wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:

Like the data I referred to before indicated, if you can afford luxurious living standards the negatives are mitigated. But even then if you compare like for like, say wealthy business magnates in the diverse melting pot of London to wealthy business magnates somewhere more homogenous, the ones in London are worse off.

Where I live isn't representative of London:

Spoiler:

But this is irrelevant anyway. The big leagues are a small section of society, I wouldn't judge the ethics or merits of a policy for society solely on the basis of how it affects high achievers.

Name a city where a man can achieve the type of wealth you get in a big diverse city in a homogenous setting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:47 pm

futbol wrote:Japan is a very nationalistic country, has a very low immigration rate and prides itself as being a nation of "one race, one civilization, one language and one culture" (quote of the former Japanese Prime Minister) unlike other world metropolises so it's normal women can walk around freely.

Who wants live in a boring place with one culture. Multiculturalism is fantastic.

For example, I'm living in a Muslim majority area in India, this is fasting month and every evening I'm invited to different ifthar parties. Arabian food for free for almost a month? Tell me you wouldn't sign up.

Germany are currently one of the richest country. If they can't help the refugees then who will? Certain level of kindness is expected from a civilization, much more from a highly educated and developed country like Germany. You are also a shrinking demography , so more people to do the blue collar work is also good for economy. These people will assimilate with time, if not them then their next generation. Obviously the Sharia and some laws in Quran are a problem but we can't really ignore a huge population just because some are Religious fanatics.

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:01 am

German teenager Maria Ladenburger, daughter of Eurocrat lawyer, was raped and killed by an immigrant from Afghanistan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3998478/Teenage-Afghan-immigrant-arrested-Germany-murder-medical-student.html

The most feverish imagination of an old Dixiecrat could not match up to the grim reality of the last 20 years. But don't worry folks, establishment and the left are both great at ignoring reality Thumbs up

Not like there is a (justified) groundswell of hatred rising across Europe, or anything like that going on Thumbs up

:facepalm:
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:50 am

As horrible as this is for the victim, if there are about a million refugees in Germany, there will certainly be one or the other criminal among them, just as you'd have in any other group of people.

In the meantime, yesterday 4 people were killed in the last mass shooting due to the irresponsible gun laws in the USA: http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

See what I did there?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:13 am

RIP Maria and all the other lives lost in Europe along with the 470,000 killed in the Syrian Crisis, 150,000 in the Afghan Crisis, 10,000 in US backed war in Yemen.

Everyone needs to work together to make this world a better place and unfortunately only those in power can do that.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:27 am

And putting people like trump and co in power will never solve that. The world will never learn. Love not hate is what will save us.

As a species, we're on a deadly path. You stand united regardless of race or ethnicity or tear each other apart divided. I'll stick with the former
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:30 pm

People want Muslims to love not hate. Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:15 pm

Unique wrote:People want Muslims to love not hate. Laughing Laughing

That's very ignorant mate.
GL is a great example of Muslims being normal ( I can't even believe i have to give you this example)

If you can't see past this, You've clearly never made friends beyond the white British community and are oblivious to the world.

Its time to get out there actually meet people that represent the world rather than the white community.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum