DeletedUser#1
iftikhar
42 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Procession of Plight - Page 17 Empty Re: The Procession of Plight

Post by DuringTheWar Sat 6 Feb - 19:58:58

Swanhends wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:I'm a guy and I personally have nothing to fear from that , but I'm indeed scared for all the women and children who will suffer as a result of importing +1000000 people from a place where child marriage is an ongoing custom....

are you scared for the women and children who already suffer every single day/month/year at the hands of men in your country? or did you just start becoming concerned about sex crimes when you found out that immigrants commit them too?

Spoiler:

Nice false-equivalence/strawman combo.

Unfortunately for you, there aren't networks of gangs of native british men roaming the streets of England, grooming, and then raping youngsters. That's a thing Asian Muslim  men do to white girls.

Unfortunately for you we don't think child marriage is normal either.

And in fact I think this behaviour is disgusting full stop and your claim I only care about immigrant crimes is

a) wrong
And
b) so obviously an evasion

I mean where are you going with that? Oh there are white rapists and pedophiles so let's import some from South aisa so we can have a diverse range of rapists and pedophiles? Give me a break.

DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat 6 Feb - 20:12:05

Unique wrote:
Swanhends wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:I'm a guy and I personally have nothing to fear from that , but I'm indeed scared for all the women and children who will suffer as a result of importing +1000000 people from a place where child marriage is an ongoing custom....

are you scared for the women and children who already suffer every single day/month/year at the hands of men in your country? or did you just start becoming concerned about sex crimes when you found out that immigrants commit them too?

Spoiler:
so what your saying is because we have lots of rapists in Europe we shouldn't mind importing more of them.

no what I'm saying is that you can stop pretending to be so concerned about the safety of women or the scourge of sex crimes and just admit that you're looking for an excuse to get rid of the brown people because you're both very transparent
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat 6 Feb - 20:16:48

Your reliance on anecdotal evidence is baffling Laughing

Please show me a reliable study proving a) Muslim immigrants are more likely to perpetrate sexual assaults than non-Muslims and b) the percentage of immigrants participating in these abhorrent acts is so overwhelming the only way to stop it is to halt refugee acceptance altogether.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 6 Feb - 20:18:01

Swanhends wrote:
Unique wrote:
Swanhends wrote:

Spoiler:
so what your saying is because we have lots of rapists in Europe we shouldn't mind importing more of them.

no what I'm saying is that you can stop pretending to be so concerned about the safety of women or the scourge of sex crimes and just admit that you're looking for an excuse to get rid of the brown people because you're both very transparent
what you think I wouldent care if my wife or daughter got raped as long as a brown person never did it. are you crazy mate.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 6 Feb - 20:22:39

Cruijf wrote:Your reliance on anecdotal evidence is baffling Laughing

Please show me a reliable study proving a) Muslim immigrants are more likely to perpetrate sexual assaults than non-Muslims and b) the percentage of immigrants participating in these abhorrent acts is so overwhelming the only way to stop it is to halt refugee acceptance altogether.
its not just a small gang going around groping women mate. it was a mass attack that was done by 100s of men in many towns and citys in multi countrys. so it was either a planed attack. or its somthing they think is ok to do.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat 6 Feb - 20:23:24

DuringTheWar wrote:Unfortunately for you, there aren't networks of gangs of native british men roaming the streets of England, grooming, and then raping youngsters. That's a thing Asian Muslim  men do to white girls.

aye, native british men do their raping individually like good, civilized lads eh?

DuringTheWar wrote:I mean where are you going with that? Oh there are white rapists and pedophiles so let's import some from South aisa so we can have a diverse range of rapists and pedophiles? Give me a break.

So you admit that rape and pedophilia are not race or ethnicity-specific problems, yet you still single out one specific group to be bear collective punishment.

...hmm I wonder why that might be? truly a mystery
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 6 Feb - 20:31:18

Swanhends wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:Unfortunately for you, there aren't networks of gangs of native british men roaming the streets of England, grooming, and then raping youngsters. That's a thing Asian Muslim  men do to white girls.

aye, native british men do their raping individually like good, civilized lads eh?

DuringTheWar wrote:I mean where are you going with that? Oh there are white rapists and pedophiles so let's import some from South aisa so we can have a diverse range of rapists and pedophiles? Give me a break.

So you admit that rape and pedophilia are not race or ethnicity-specific problems, yet you still single out one specific group to be bear collective punishment.

when was the last time men from one region commited a crime like this over meny towns and countrys at the same time. maybe in ww2. what are the chances of European men going anywhere in the world and doing this kind of thing. lets face it what they did was think thousends of people drunk on the streets. no body knows us and no body will catch us so lets take this chance to rape and molest the the women of Europe. that's about the strength of it really.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 6 Feb - 20:50:50

also the reports from school girls as young as 11yo about sexual harassment from refugee boys is a worry. men getting drunk and acting like animals is one thing. but school boys harassing 11yo girls is another.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat 6 Feb - 21:23:08

Unique wrote:when was the last time men from one region commited a crime like this over meny towns and countrys at the same time. maybe in ww2. what are the chances of European men going anywhere in the world and doing this kind of thing.

also the reports from school girls as young as 11yo about sexual harassment from refugee boys is a worry. men getting drunk and acting like animals is one thing. but school boys harassing 11yo girls is another.

White westerners engage in criminal sex tourism to Southeast Asia involving child prostitutes every day my man
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 6 Feb - 21:26:51

Swanhends wrote:
Unique wrote:when was the last time men from one region commited a crime like this over meny towns and countrys at the same time. maybe in ww2. what are the chances of European men going anywhere in the world and doing this kind of thing.

White westerners engage in criminal sex tourism to Southeast Asia involving child prostitutes every day my man
and they need there balls cut off as well. maybe the governments in southeast asia should do far more to stop that kind of thing.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sat 6 Feb - 21:28:03

Swanhends wrote:

Firstly, if you live in a native British community, and tried to go on a rapefest with members of your family, mates, and neighbours, you would get handed into the police. The fact that native British men are forced to live secret lives if they want to commit these kinds of crimes, means it is not equivalent to this, this is really a real rape culture in action.

Secondly why do I focus on ethnicity you ask? Well my dear, because this is racially motivated crime.

Do you say to blacks, Asians, and sexual minorities, etc: don't be mad bro, after someone assaults them because of who they are?

Don't minority groups show solidarity with each other, and focus their attention especially on the crimes committed against them?

Oh, but it's not ok for a white guy to focus on the hate crimes of Asian Muslims targeting and gang raping thousands of white girls? Gotcha
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 6 Feb - 21:36:54

@swanhends let me ask you this. I have 3 sons and if one of them came round your house and molested your wife or daughter you would rightly go crazy. but would you invite my other 2 sons round your house after that. or would you think I wont take the chance. I feel sorry for these people but what they are doing is a real problem.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat 6 Feb - 21:57:49

Unique wrote:@swanhends let me ask you this. I have 3 sons and if one of them came round your house and molested your wife or daughter you would rightly go crazy. but would you invite my other 2 sons round your house after that. or would you think I wont take the chance. I feel sorry for these people but what they are doing is a real problem.

this analogy only works if you think all people of the same race are related or if you think the connection between immediate family members is comparable to the connection between complete strangers who happen to share the same skin color? ...which is insane
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 6 Feb - 22:03:10

Swanhends wrote:
Unique wrote:@swanhends let me ask you this. I have 3 sons and if one of them came round your house and molested your wife or daughter you would rightly go crazy. but would you invite my other 2 sons round your house after that. or would you think I wont take the chance. I feel sorry for these people but what they are doing is a real problem.

you think the connection between two family members is comparable to the connection between two strangers who happen to share the same skin color? that's insane dude
no. the point I'm trying to make is the risk your willing to take. if I had one son that did somthing bad like that does not mean the others would. but you would not risk it. these people have come in and commited terrible crimes on a mass scale. and me and lots of others are worried about the risk to our women when more and more of them come. if the government cant protect our women then I don't want to take the risk. this is not a few criminals that are stealing a few cars to make money in a strange country. this is serious crimes on a mass scale
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat 6 Feb - 22:18:36

DuringTheWar wrote:Secondly why do I focus on ethnicity you ask? Well my dear, because this is racially motivated crime.

Do you say to blacks, Asians, and sexual minorities, etc: don't be mad bro, after someone assaults them because of who they are?

no, I say that I want the perpetrators to be arrested and tried...what is your point

DuringTheWar wrote:Don't minority groups show solidarity with each other, and focus their attention especially on the crimes committed against them?

...yes? again what is your point dude

DuringTheWar wrote:Oh, but it's not ok for a white guy to focus on the hate crimes of Asian Muslims targeting and gang raping thousands of white girls? Gotcha

you can focus on whatever you want boss, but there is a very big difference between showing solidarity with fellow victims and what you are doing right now
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 6 Feb - 22:24:36

Swanhends wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:Secondly why do I focus on ethnicity you ask? Well my dear, because this is racially motivated crime.

no, I say that I want the perpetrators to be arrested and tried...what is your point

DuringTheWar wrote:Don't minority groups show solidarity with each other, and focus their attention especially on the crimes committed against them?

...yes? again what is your point dude

DuringTheWar wrote:Oh, but it's not ok for a white guy to focus on the hate crimes of Asian Muslims targeting and gang raping thousands of white girls? Gotcha

you can focus on whatever you want boss, but there is a very big difference between showing solidarity with fellow victims and what you are doing right now
how are Mexican imagrants being welcomed in the states now.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat 6 Feb - 22:35:24

Unique wrote:these people have come in and commited terrible crimes on a mass scale. and me and lots of others are worried about the risk to our women when more and more of them come. if the government cant protect our women then I don't want to take the risk.

This language is straight out of post-reconstruction America: "We have to protect our wimmenz from those people!!" Same excuses used to justify collective punishment of black people (segregation, etc.) in 1890, you are now using to try and justify collective punishment of brown people (deportation, etc.) in 2016. This is what you sound like right now man
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat 6 Feb - 22:42:00

Unique wrote:how are Mexican imagrants being welcomed in the states now.

I assume this is a reference to America's own group of loud fascists who are trying to make the same "those people are criminals/rapists" argument (what a coincidence!) against Latinos to support deporation/closed borders as you are for Middle Eastern or South Asian people...and I find those people to be equally disturbing, for the record

Last edited by Swanhends on Sat 6 Feb - 22:43:43; edited 2 times in total
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 6 Feb - 22:42:32

Swanhends wrote:
Unique wrote:these people have come in and commited terrible crimes on a mass scale. and me and lots of others are worried about the risk to our women when more and more of them come. if the government cant protect our women then I don't want to take the risk.

This language is straight out of post-reconstruction America: "We have to protect our wimmenz from those people!!" Same excuses used to justify collective punishment of black people (segregation, etc.) in 1890, you are now using to try and justify collective punishment of brown people (deportation, etc.) in 2016. This is what you sound like right now man
by our women I mean the women of Europe. not my women. I should have worded it better but that's what I ment.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 6 Feb - 22:45:17

Swanhends wrote:

I assume this is a reference to America's own group of loud fascists who are trying to make the same "those people are criminals" argument towards Latinos (what a coincidence!) to support deporation/closed borders as you are for Middle Eastern or South Asian people...and I find those people to be equally disturbing
the point I was going to make is how would you and the people of the usa feel if Mexicans fled the drug wars in the towns and citys to the usa then commited these crimes. I'm sure you would react the same as us.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 6 Feb - 23:44:24

Unique wrote:
Swanhends wrote:

I assume this is a reference to America's own group of loud fascists who are trying to make the same "those people are criminals" argument towards Latinos (what a coincidence!) to support deporation/closed borders as you are for Middle Eastern or South Asian people...and I find those people to be equally disturbing
the point I was going to make is how would you and the people of the usa feel if Mexicans fled the drug wars in the towns and citys to the usa then commited these crimes. I'm sure you would react the same as us.

As a nation of immigrants I don't believe we would act the same. We have nowhere near the undercurrent of racism for perceived outsiders as Modern day Europe has because we have gone through decades of changes/problems to get it sorted.

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat 6 Feb - 23:47:15

Unique wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:
TL;DR: It's because Sweden changed the way it juristically processes sexual assault, the actual number of rapes didn't go up. It's a change in the way the generate statistics, not an actual crime wave.
so a small change in the law saw a statistic clime by 1400% are you sure they didn't change something from legal to illegal over night. that's a big shift.

Oh FFS, I already answered this. I really expected you to be able to click back a few pages, but apparently it was asking too much.

Here, click this link:
http://www.goallegacy.net/t38246p306-the-procession-of-plight#1516328

It's in the middle of my post. You know. So you don't have to read too much to find it.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 6 Feb - 23:50:37

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Swanhends wrote:

As a nation of immigrants I don't believe we would act the same. We have nowhere near the undercurrent of racism for perceived outsiders as Modern day Europe has because we have gone through decades of changes/problems to get it sorted.

are you sure about that. we don't have the problems with racist gangs in Europe like the usa.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 6 Feb - 23:57:35

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Swanhends wrote:

I'm not sure what race has to do with it tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun 7 Feb - 0:02:25

VivaStPauli wrote:
Unique wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:
TL;DR: It's because Sweden changed the way it juristically processes sexual assault, the actual number of rapes didn't go up. It's a change in the way the generate statistics, not an actual crime wave.
so a small change in the law saw a statistic clime by 1400% are you sure they didn't change something from legal to illegal over night. that's a big shift.

Oh FFS, I already answered this. I really expected you to be able to click back a few pages, but apparently it was asking too much.

Here, click this link:
http://www.goallegacy.net/t38246p306-the-procession-of-plight#1516328

It's in the middle of my post. You know. So you don't have to read too much to find it.
I see what your saying. so do you have any facts that say each person was charged with 4-5 different crimes or are you saying they could have. I see what your saying about 1 crime can lead to 3-4 charges. but how do you know how many charges each person got.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 7 Feb - 0:09:58

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:

are you sure about that. we don't have the problems with racist gangs in Europe like the usa.

The "us vs them" mentality per say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum