futbol
DeletedUser#1
iftikhar
42 posters

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Procession of Plight - Page 11 Empty Re: The Procession of Plight

Post by RedOranje Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:59 pm

And yet he does it, and for good measure keeps the media under strict governmental guidance/control.

RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:13 pm

OMG. In Love Heart Heart Heart

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:35 pm

You're just trolling by now, aren't you?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:37 pm

Sepi, thoughts on Putin hating homosexuals and his treatment of them as 'disease' which needs cleansing?

I always thought you were an activist for gay rights etc. Surprised you love a man who hates them so much.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:55 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:Must watch press conference with Putin about ISIS that took place 2 weeks ago. Ruthless speech, well in sir !!

Great speech from Putin Thumbs up
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:01 pm

RealGunner wrote:Sepi, thoughts on Putin hating homosexuals and his treatment of them as 'disease' which needs cleansing?

I always thought you were an activist for gay rights etc. Surprised you love a man who hates them so much.

I am not an activist for gay rights. I live on gay capital of the world and have a number of gay friends.

We are really cool, because they are brilliant folks. I also know awful gay dudes that I hate. Same with straights.

I believe gays should live normally like straights, but being gay shouldn't be "trendy". With homosexuals in the West (I can speak for Canada) now on equal rights, now getting protection status as well, I wouldn't be surprised if the gay population exponentially grew in the next decade or so  It shouldn't become advertised...because long-term it will destroy the institution of family if our kids grow up thinking being gay gives them an advanced status or level in the society. Being gay or not, should be a factor decided at birth, not influenced by the surroundings.

For example: If I go to my work and say I disagree with gays adopting children, the HR section will immediately fire me. However, If I go and say there is toxic masculinity in the society and men are promoting rape culture, I'd probably get a promotion.

I just don't agree with double standards. Live like straight people..that's equality. Being gay shouldn't become a "trend". Sadly "Paedophillia" is already getting excused and becoming normalized in major Western media publications. We need to think about our future generation or else there will be a cultural collapse.

Where has Putin talked about cleansing the disease? I saw his interview before Socchi olympic and on 60 minutes and there was no mention. It is not only Putin by the way, Russian culture AND people (Much like all Slavic countries) do not approve of public display of homosexuality. Because in Russia, a man's masculinity and a girl's femininity is very celebrated and important in relations of family and culture. Homosexuality goes against those basic beliefs of the Russian way of life. It's not down to one person. It's part of their culture. You can't blame Putin for that.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:05 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Sepi, thoughts on Putin hating homosexuals and his treatment of them as 'disease' which needs cleansing?

I am not an activist for gay rights. I live on gay capital of the world and have a number of gay friends.

We are really cool, because they are brilliant folks. I also know awful gay dudes that I hate. Same with straights.

I believe gays should live normally like straights, but being gay shouldn't be "trendy". With homosexuals in the West (I can speak for Canada) now on equal rights, now getting protection status as well, I wouldn't be surprised if the gay population exponentially grew in the next decade or so  It shouldn't become advertised...because long-term it will destroy the institution of family if our kids grow up thinking being gay gives them an advanced status or level in the society. Being gay or not, should be a factor decided at birth, not influenced by the surroundings.

For example: If I go to my work and say I disagree with gays adopting children, the HR section will immediately fire me. However, If I go and say there is toxic masculinity in the society and men are promoting rape culture, I'd probably get a promotion.

I just don't agree with double standards. Live like straight people..that's equality. Being gay shouldn't become a "trend". Sadly "Paedophillia" is already getting excused and becoming normalized in major Western media publications. We need to think about our future generation or else there will be a cultural collapse.

Where has Putin talked about cleansing the disease? I saw his interview before Socchi olympic and on 60 minutes and there was no mention. It is not only Putin by the way, Russian culture AND people (Much like all Slavic countries) do not approve of public display of homosexuality. Because in Russia, a man's masculinity and a girl's femininity is very celebrated and important in relations of family and culture. Homosexuality goes against those basic beliefs of the Russian way of life. It's not down to one person. It's part of their culture. You can't blame Putin for that.
people don't choose to be gay mate. :facepalm:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:14 pm

^ At the moment yes. But in a few years when being gay in the West gives you better access to some jobs/protection in society, you'll see more gay people. Whether it's those on 50/50 (Edge) or from much earlier age (Especially with Paedophillia now becoming normalized in the West). That's my prediction.

Women and homosexuals now have every bit as much power and equality in the WESTERN society as men, and by each passing day men are being downgraded and abused and insulted.

That's why I hate western feminism. Spoilt spoilt losers who've lived an unhappy life, couldn't form a relationship or family (Perhaps because they couldn't find a man because they are repulsive and obese), and hate seeing other people happy and look beautiful. It's border-line fascism with those feminists. Saudi Arabia needs feminism, not bloody Sweden/Canada.

Our society in the West is going so far left and anti-men. We are perceived as abusive, rapists, blamed for all that goes wrong, we'll be left behind if we don't act. Wise up and smell the coffee. The institution of family will be ruined (It already is, in the west) and you'll be wondering how those things started. We'll be living the real life of 1984 book for George Orwell if these Feminazis get their way and get to power.

I mean...ffs :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Last edited by Natalie Portman on Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:17 pm

I honestly thought Sepi was taking the piss when he first started this political phase of his. Laughing He's really hardcore now.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:18 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:^ At the moment yes. But in a few years when being gay in the West gives you better access to some jobs/protection in society, you'll see more gay people. Whether it's those on 50/50 (Edge) or from much earlier age (Especially with Paedophillia now becoming normalized in the West). That's my prediction.

Women and homosexuals now have every bit as much power and equality in the WESTERN society as men, and by each passing day men are being downgraded and abused and insulted.

That's why I hate western feminism. Spoilt spoilt losers who've lived an unhappy life, couldn't form a relationship or family, and hate seeing other people happy and look beautiful. It's border-line fascism with those feminists. Saudi Arabia needs feminism, not bloody Sweden/Canada.

Our society in the West is going so far left and anti-men. We are perceived as abusive, rapists, blamed for all that goes wrong, we'll be left behind if we don't act. Wise up and smell the coffee. The institution of family will be ruined (It already is, in the west) and you'll be wondering how those things started. We'll be living the real life of 1984 book for George Orwell if these Feminazis get their way and get to power.

I mean...ffs :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

tbh mate I take offence to that. what a very stupid thing to say. I think its maybe time you left this thread well alone. ture colours and all that.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:22 pm

First of all, I don't post here to protect anyone's feelings. Which part of the post did you find offensive ?

I made a prediction how the Western society will pan out and where it's headed. How about we re-visit this thread and my prediction in 10-15 years ??!!

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:32 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:First of all, I don't post here to protect anyone's feelings. Which part of the post did you find offensive ?

I made a prediction how the Western society will pan out and where it's headed. How about we re-visit this thread and my prediction in 10-15 years ??!!
the part I underlined mate. that is one of the most stupid things I have ive ever seen typed on the internet. tbh all of that post was stupid. you predict people will turn gay to get a job in the future. :facepalm: :facepalm:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:49 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:GM is right. A lot of people even in today's Russia (mostly the ones living East of Ural mountain) preferred the old Soviet system where housing was guaranteed, families were together, etc. In a case, The Russia east of Urals is very different than one to the West.

Putin himself has said quite a few times that Russia is not ready for a democracy, and in my opinion the Western Style version of Democracy ( Laughing ), will never work in Russia. Americans need to understand and study the Russian culture and history. The Western Style Democracy is a foreign concept. Russians have a saying "good things will come on their own". Russians have lived under tsars, leaders, etc for hundreds/thousands of years. They've learnt to get on with the authority as long as it provides stability.

And let's be honest. America doesn't give a hoot about democracy of Russian people. And that's why America hates Putin so much. These lies have been told many times in the last 15 years....everyone knows West' games. It's gotten boring and repetitive.

A wave and push for American style democracy already massively failed in Ukraine (Orange revolution in late naughties). Could also refer back to the early years following the fall of USSR in Russia.

I also have a saying, at some places in the world/depending on their culture and background, an stable authoritarian regime is better than a  chaotic democracy-wanna-be mess.

Like the absolute mess we are seeing in Iraq, Syria and Libya now. Thanks to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA trying to finger everyone and their sisters in that region.

^ This because the  Russia post the years of post-Soviet transition was molded at will of USA and West  everything at the expense of the population .

Yeltsin  and his reformes to carry a torn town towards a   predatory Westernism with wild privatizations. That was the Russia of Americans.
In no other historical period Moscow was so petted and flattered  by new transatlantic ally . The former enemies. The new friends . Russia under Yeltsin gave up to any sort of foreign policy,  in any sphere of influence, to the national interest and to geopolitics, the smiles of American politics abounded for years, promising c  integration, development, well-being. While a generation of Russian generations was deprived of education, health, security , and even that old poor salary got under USSR  who permitted the survival was a dream, now. Russia '90s was the rubbish. Russians said me how Moscow and Saint Peterburg  were become lawless city at that time , dangerous at night . drug prostitution .. Russia under Yeltsin was a country abandoned to his fate,  sold off to  few oligarchs and Western interests. The Russia under Yeltsin  was not a  bear anymore .  But a bleeding  elephant  which indigenous poachers   and foreign to administere  drugs to keep him alive, while stealing everything .  

Putin is a complex character, but he is not the devil.
He  has the merit of having kept the Russia in history ,  in the worst possible period.  
He built a state , not a model of democracy , but it exists. And it makes something.
He recovered, legally and illegally, part of the heritage that the (mafia ) oligarchy bought at the fair the Eastern fair , for two pennies. He renewed the army, one of the historic Russian boasts - another things  who was destroyed by Yeltsin (the  Grozny defeat 94-95 :facepalm: )removing conscription in place of professional soldiers.

Simply Putin  rejects the chains built by Nato in the last decade, in spite of the declarations of friendship and respect.
So the Obama's   rancor described  the Crimea as a new Czechoslovakia and the Ukraine as Poland  under Hitler, and  
the servile  Europe believed him.

If Obama doesn't like Putin ,  it is not for the "human rights"" of the Russian ppl. Laughing. Washington took advantage of the painful transition to grab as much as Russian geopolitical space could get from it
 Now , without a  white-haired drunk to lead the Kremlin   and the army is again a worthy arm ( and not that toy led by corrupt officials who pressed for the secession for  the absence of the state under Yeltsin ) , America, suddenly, he laid the flatteries .  And he threatens to drag  all, in a confrontation with Russia. For its interests . And against ours.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

Sepi wrote:Women and homosexuals now have every bit as much power and equality in the WESTERN society as men, and by each passing day men are being downgraded and abused and insulted.
I very much doubt that this is the case. I mean, true, yes, this may be progressively happening, but I don't think it's the majority in Western society atm.

It's just a case of feminism/gay rights taking steam as it has been for a while, rather than (like you make it sound) the extreme case of men getting stepped upon all of a sudden by women, while women get all the high pay jobs etc etc. Don't believe that for a second.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:43 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Sepi wrote:Women and homosexuals now have every bit as much power and equality in the WESTERN society as men, and by each passing day men are being downgraded and abused and insulted.
I very much doubt that this is the case. I mean, true, yes, this may be progressively happening, but I don't think it's the majority in Western society atm.

It's just a case of feminism/gay rights taking steam as it has been for a while, rather than (like you make it sound) the extreme case of men getting stepped upon all of a sudden by women, while women get all the high pay jobs etc etc. Don't believe that for a second.
I'm not sure why sepi has a problem with with woman and gay people having as much power and equality in the western world as anyone. sounds a bit homophobic to me tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:20 am

^ Do you have any sort of reading ability? I clearly said the way things are going, women and homosexuals WILL have more power than straight men in the society in near future. As they are better protected by the rule of law in a 50-50 decision. For example, in Canada, if a woman calls a police and tells them her husband raised his hand on her, police will come and remove the man from the house and take the man to jail IMMEDIATELY, without even asking for proof. Reverse the situation, and nothing happens to the woman. Loads of girls get drunk and sleep with guys, and then regret it the day later when they check out the guy's instagram and file for rape. thousands of men go to jail yearly for this sort of "rape". But when a guy is too drunk (or both too drunk) and girl has sex, no one count that as "rape" and says the guy should have soberly consented or signed a paper/checked ID. 140,000 men get raped every year, yet you never hear anything in the MSM. We're not important to them. Of course it concerns me, because I am a straight male and I don't want to lose my social status. The signs are worrying.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:21 am

El Gunner wrote:

It is true.

For example, take the "Wage Gap" argument. It's an absolute myth. Females make less money than males because they pursue different careers and job fields. It's THEIR choice. In no society in the West, do girls get paid less for the same work as men.

@Robes: I love you man. Great great post. People like you make this place great

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:28 am

sepi. I'm not trying to get into a argument with you mate but wow.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:49 pm

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34561531

German mayoral candidate of Cologne stabbed in the neck a day before election for supporting Ayatollah Merkel's support over Syrian migrants.

It's sad that this level has been reached, by elites like myself and Futbol saw it coming and warned you. Merkel's incredibly naive take on this issue may lead to rise of dangerous right-wing extremism in Germany.

If Nazism returns to Germany, it's that whore Merkel's fault. This is where it all started.....

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:21 pm

30 mins later, still laughing at "Ayatolla Merkel" rofl rofl rofl

ffs man
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:30 pm

Actually Merkel is regarded very highly in India.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:32 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:
El Gunner wrote:

It is true.

For example, take the "Wage Gap" argument. It's an absolute myth. Females make less money than males because they pursue different careers and job fields. It's THEIR choice. In no society in the West, do girls get paid less for the same work as men.

The glass ceiling.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:54 pm

European Resistance has well and truly begun. Two Asylum centers which were supposed to be used to shelter the migrants, have been burnt down :bow:

Sweden (The country that has suffered the most from retarded immigration/refugee policy in the last decade or so), with rape rates going up by 1500% , average OCED marks declining, now needing security guards at even hospitals, and near 55 "NO-GO" areas and suburbs, is acting. THE RIGHTS are coming to re-claim their mother land.

http://www.svd.se/nedbrunnen-skola-planerat-asylboende/om/sverige

http://www.expressen.se/gt/skola-i-kraftig-brand-lagor-genom-taket/

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:09 pm

German Politican say "if Germans not accept the values of the Basic Law they can leave Germany"

Yes, kick the native Germans, whose ancestors have swat blood to build this country from the scratch from the lowest of low....because they disagree with their country being flooded by unqualified, mysterious, unidentifiable migrants and their tax money goes on those people instead of securing a brighter future and a better living environment for themselves, their children and the future generation.

It's going to get scary in Europe. I foresee a civil war coming. The Right vs. The Communist SJWs.  I expect a lot of more vandalization/assassination attempts on politicians  to follow.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:28 pm

two things
1. post sources to your statistics. i want to see an actual study done by a reputable source. till then, shut your mouth
2. talking to you is like preaching to the choir.

again, using your persian heritage as a cop out to talk shit on arabs is still you being a racist punk. gtfo.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:51 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:
Yes, kick the native Germans, whose ancestors have swat blood to build this country from the scratch from the lowest of low...

Since when does who your ancestors were change anything? It's honestly shocking that you can hold such racist views and not realize just how evil these suggestions you're making really are. Saying German COMFORT is more important than Syrian LIVES is just disgusting, no other way to put it.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum: