Kaladin
Robespierre
Freeza
RealGunner
Mr Nick09
73 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Higuain is the greatest choker of our times - Page 4 Empty Re: Higuain is the greatest choker of our times

Post by Pseudo Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:32 am

People making excuse for Higs? Both Tevez and Kun would have scored that goal.

Pseudo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Higuain is the greatest choker of our times - Page 4 Empty Re: Higuain is the greatest choker of our times

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:32 am

M99 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
M99 wrote:Ronaldo got no blame Laughing Did Mole take a vacation during the World Cup or is he making stuff up so his point is proven right?

Eh everyone was making excuses for him.... he was injured, not his fault etc etc.

I was the only one who criticized him.

Everyone = some Madrid fans.

The majority criticized him. I remember I did. I vividly remember every Barca fan doing so. I remember Gil doing so. I remember RG doing so. Most neutrals did so.

Nope Gil used the injury excuse like pretty much everyone else, RG has never criticized anyone in his life lol.

I even made a thread about why no one is criticizing him when players of similar standard would have got criticism, because i was called a hater for criticizing him because hardly anyone else would.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:33 am

Pseudo wrote:People making excuse for Higs? Both Tevez and Kun would have scored that goal.

BS that a bad pass
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:33 am

That penalty was hilarious Laughing Might be worse than Ramos's, been a while since I saw that so can't properly compare hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:34 am

If Di Maria were playing instead of Lavezzi he would have finished that...

Higgy chocked the pen but he also chocked 4-5 penalties throughout the season, Martino should have never put him as 2nd in the list.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:34 am

farfan wrote:why is Mole the one being grilled here ?

let's all focus on making fun of Higflop please .

This. Let's go back to the big issue on here

Pseudo wrote:People making excuse for Higs? Both Tevez and Kun would have scored that goal.

+1

Higuain lacks the technique or mobility to score from that angle.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:35 am

whatever, my point still stands for whoever thinks with that harmonica mentality that higuain is the only one to blame for what has happened in the past year to Messi/Argentina.

Last edited by Ganso on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:35 am

Gonzalo Higuaín en menos de 1 año tuvo en sus pies:
✓Un Mundial
✓Pase a UCL de Napoli
✓La Copa América
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:36 am

M99 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Ganso wrote:lol pls stop blaming higuain for messi's failures as if messi showed up in either of the finals he played in

Correct me if i'm wrong but Messi didn't miss a tap in or a penalty.... yet Higuain did.

The hate is strong lol, Messi can play much better as the best player on the planet but jesus christ you would think it was Messi who missed a 94th minute tap in and skied his penalty.

This is Ganso saying to stop blaming Higuain for Messi's failures.

This is you replying the hate is strong.

It clearly is if you want to blame someone who actually set up the chance by putting Lavezzi through and who didn't sky his penalty.

I'm not making excuses for his performances but imagine if Messi did do what Higuain did the criticism would be a million times worse.

No one seems to be capable of giving balanced criticism, it's always based on reputation.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:37 am

So do we all agree Messi is the Lebron James of football?
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:37 am

Ganso wrote:whatever, my point still stands for whoever thinks with that harmonica mentality that higuain is the only one to blame for what has happened in the past year to Messi/Argentina.

I'm not Harmonica lol, take it up with him not me.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:37 am

Blue wrote:So do we all agree Messi is the Lebron James of football?

Messi has 4 CLs and Lebron has 2 rings so no hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:40 am

look at these misses by hguain in the beginning. dude had 3 one on ones.
Pseudo
Pseudo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:44 am

Either I was hallucinating or Ronaldo got blamed pretty hard last year by almost every non Madrid fan. I do remember gigitty, hala, zealous etc blaming tendonitis and haters though.

On topic, it's gonna be a long time until Higuain is called up again. Dybala, Vietto and Icardi are gonna get their chances now. Hope Higgy does not internationally retire like Fred.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:57 am

http://streamable.com/7vc0
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:07 am

Lyon
Barca
Dortmund
Germany
Chile

Will the list continue?
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by À bout de souffle Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:07 am

In his defence (not exactly for today's events),

Despite his constant choking, he still has the best goal/game ratio among the current ARG forwards for the NT. In contrast Tevez' abysmal.
He will always get in to better goal-scoring positions than other ARG forwards, but at the same time he also tends to miss a high no. And when they happen in big moments, it looks twice as bad.
Since he moved to Italy, he became heavier, thus losing agility and more mentally fragile. For a striker, losing one of 'em traits is bad enough, but both is fatal.

I don't think Tata made the right call. If he wanted to play Higs who tbf has good scoring rate against CHL, he should have started with him, then subbed him off in the sec. half for Aguero whose tenacity would've been more productive against tired legs. Besides, he's also the better peno taker.

All said and done, Higs is a choker, alrite. But ARG problems go beyond him. And its starts from the management right down to the system deployed on the pitch.

ARG have choked for years before Higs came on to the scene, and will continue to choke after he's gone. I don't have much hope. Sad

Last edited by À bout de souffle on Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:10 am; edited 3 times in total
À bout de souffle
À bout de souffle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:08 am

Then some fans want us to sign this joker choker Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:09 am

Agent Higuainho has been found out. Laughing

He's overdone it though. The WC and Copa America? His cover is blown. Do we have an extraction plan ready?
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:10 am

Perucho21 wrote:Lyon
Barca
Dortmund
Germany
Lazio
Chile

Will the list continue?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:12 am

Welcome to Liverpool
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:13 am

https://instagram.com/p/4u2H-MGEeK/

Laughing
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:14 am

Perucho21 wrote:Lyon
Barca
Dortmund
Germany
Chile

Will the list continue?

Lazio
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:14 am

Meh. Everyone misses one on one chances, infact strikers are notorious for missing them nothing to see here, as if messi didn't miss a one on one vs Germany. Oh, I forgot its messi, so he can't be criticized. I guess we all know the value of a tap in goal now? Laughing if only messi had tapmar to poach in those goals in the WC and CA, he would be a bigger legend by now. And I guess we all know that an assists is just a common pass except someone scores it. Just wondering why messi didn't have 1063539638485 assists this tournament as I thought his pass were so good that anyone could score a 1,000 goals by just playing beside him.
Moral of the story, messi isnt an alien as u would like to believe, give other players their due credit where its due and not blame other people for other peoples failings.
hmm
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:19 am

Bankz wrote:Meh. Everyone misses one on one chances, infact strikers are notorious for missing them nothing to see here,
simple fact here mates is that the guy hasn't done it once, nor twice, nor thrice, nor fwice, nor fice, but size f'ing times in big matches!
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:24 am

I would ignore him if I were you. The guy clearly has an agenda.

Higuain has too many moments of flopping when it matters most to put it down to the cute 'everyone misses chances' excuse.

TBH in theory the sub made sense, Higuain held up much more balls than Aguero did, but fact of the matter is it was a final. A big game. Higuain is the last person you want to rely on, it bewilders me that Tata made him shoot second.

Last edited by Casciavit on Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next