Kaladin
Robespierre
Freeza
RealGunner
Mr Nick09
73 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Higuain is the greatest choker of our times - Page 3 Empty Re: Higuain is the greatest choker of our times

Post by farfan Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:15 am

Pseudo wrote:Higuain is the greatest choker of our times - Page 3 CJGvk85WUAEbiev

how is this 80% Lavezzi's fault ? Laughing

farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Higuain is the greatest choker of our times - Page 3 Empty Re: Higuain is the greatest choker of our times

Post by chad4401 Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:15 am

Natalie Portman wrote:At least Higuain is in the FECKING BOX to at least miss those chances, unlike that Makelele wanna-be.

Sad
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:16 am

farfan wrote:
Pseudo wrote:Higuain is the greatest choker of our times - Page 3 CJGvk85WUAEbiev

how is this 80% Lavezzi's fault ? Laughing

Lavezzi was one on one with keeper on a good angle and he freakin passed it.

I say the blame is 50-50.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:17 am

Ganso's right about Messi tho. His presence was lacking almost the whole game. I still think Di Maria's injury is what decreased Argentina's volume in the attack. Masch was the real captain of the team again. The only one giving orders.

Higuain tho. You had one job, Higuain.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:18 am

Does no one else think that it was a Lavezzi shot and not a pass?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:18 am

M99 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
M99 wrote:

A hell lot of people are saying it tho.

So what lol.

What Ganso says is right. The "Higuain owes Messi trophies" is BS. Messi owes himself a trophy and he did not step up.

Higuain is the greatest choker of our times but stop blaming him for Messi choking too.

Your wasting energy lol, talking to me about shit other people have been saying just because you feel like repeating yourself.

I never said any of this crap so why are you lecturing me lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:20 am

RealGunner wrote:Does no one else think that it was a Lavezzi shot and not a pass?

Indeed. He could have at least forced a re-bound.

But he's a gutless pansy who didn't want to take the responsibility and passed it all to Higuain in a shambolic manner.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:20 am

Yes Lavezzi has great responsabilities about it but it will be all on Higuain . Personally I have never rated highly Lavezzi so I am not so surprised . But I rated Higuain...

RealGunner wrote:One of Icard/Dybala needs to move to La liga so Messi can know their existence

:lol:Tata Fraudino doesn't rate him because he doesn't like Icardi as person . Great logic.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:21 am

i wonder if that was a Euro final and Portugal instead of Argentina .

god knows what cosmic power could've stopped Mole from talking about Ronaldo's flopping the whole summer . hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:21 am

Robespierre wrote:Yes Lavezzi has great responsabilities about it but it will be all on Higuain . Personally I have never rated highly Lavezzi so I am not so surprised . But I rated Higuain...

RealGunner wrote:One of Icard/Dybala needs to move to La liga so Messi can know their existence

:lol:Tata Fraudino doesn't rate him because he doesn't like Icardi as person . Great logic.

lmaoooooo

that's why he doesn't like Tevez either probably
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:21 am

RealGunner wrote:Does no one else think that it was a Lavezzi shot and not a pass?

All I can say is that the pass sucked and no blame on higuain for that miss, the pen was awful though
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:21 am

farfan wrote:i wonder if that was a Euro final and Portugal instead of Argentina .

god knows what cosmic power could've stopped Mole from talking about Ronaldo's flopping the whole summer . hmm

ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:23 am

farfan wrote:i wonder if that was a Euro final and Portugal instead of Argentina .

I never spoke about him the whole summer lol, i mentioned i thought he should have got out of the group stage and left it there until you brought it up again hmm

Anyway i believe tonight has proven my point, he got no blame at all meanwhile Messi is being blamed when he was the only one who actually scored a penalty hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:23 am

Lol at people blaming higuain for messis failings...
If only messi will ever actually show up in an international NT final instead of dreaming of another man of the match award.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:23 am

M99 wrote:

So what lol.

What Ganso says is right. The "Higuain owes Messi trophies" is BS. Messi owes himself a trophy and he did not step up.

Higuain is the greatest choker of our times but stop blaming him for Messi choking too.

Your wasting energy lol, talking to me about shit other people have been saying just because you feel like repeating yourself.

Because you said "so what"

And how did I repeat myself? Please show me where I made this post before. And it was you who jumped on Ganso who said to stop blaming Higuain for Messi's failures.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:23 am

Natalie Portman wrote:

Indeed. He could have at least forced a re-bound.

But he's a gutless pansy who didn't want to take the responsibility and passed it all to Higuain in a shambolic manner.

it was his mistake , he should've known better than to pass the worst choker in pro sports .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:25 am

Ronaldo got no blame Laughing Did Mole take a vacation during the World Cup or is he making stuff up so his point is proven right?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:26 am

M99 wrote:
M99 wrote:

Because you said "so what"

And how did I repeat myself? Please show me where I made this post before. And it was you who jumped on Ganso who said to stop blaming Higuain for Messi's failures.

Yeah because you are responding to me for something which has nothing to do with me.... i never said anything about Higuain owning Messi a trophy.

Ganso was just ranting randomly and chose to use me as the person to rant to... that's the most annoying thing about the internet, people never actually read what's being said to them instead just randomly rant about what they want to read instead of what's being written.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:26 am

M99 wrote:Ronaldo got no blame Laughing Did Mole take a vacation during the World Cup or is he making stuff up so his point is proven right?

Eh everyone was making excuses for him.... he was injured, not his fault etc etc.

I was the only one who criticized him.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:26 am

M99 wrote:

So what lol.

your reply to me was basically "higuain chocked more than messi". sounds to me like you're repeating what everybody is saying.

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:27 am

that pass was rubbish, if lavezzi was gonna pass there the ball had to be precise but its clearly over hit
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:28 am

Ganso wrote:
M99 wrote:

your reply to me was basically "higuain chocked more than messi". sounds to me like you're repeating what everybody is saying.

Not really.... i said you are acting like Messi was the one who missed an open goal and a penalty and not Higuain.

Then you randomly rant about Messi apparently being owed a WC when i never said anything of the sort.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:29 am

M99 wrote:Ronaldo got no blame Laughing Did Mole take a vacation during the World Cup or is he making stuff up so his point is proven right?

Eh everyone was making excuses for him.... he was injured, not his fault etc etc.

I was the only one who criticized him.

Everyone = some Madrid fans.

The majority criticized him. I remember I did. I vividly remember every Barca fan doing so. I remember Gil doing so. I remember RG doing so. Most neutrals did so.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:31 am

why is Mole the one being grilled here ?

let's all focus on making fun of Higflop please .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:31 am

Ganso wrote:lol pls stop blaming higuain for messi's failures as if messi showed up in either of the finals he played in

Correct me if i'm wrong but Messi didn't miss a tap in or a penalty.... yet Higuain did.

The hate is strong lol, Messi can play much better as the best player on the planet but jesus christ you would think it was Messi who missed a 94th minute tap in and skied his penalty.

This is Ganso saying to stop blaming Higuain for Messi's failures.

This is you replying the hate is strong.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:32 am

People making excuse for Higs? Both Tevez and Kun would have scored that goal.
Pseudo
Pseudo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next