Casciavit
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
M99
20 posters

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 22 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 22

Post by RealGunner Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:46 pm

must watch raw

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 22 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 22

Post by Onyx Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:50 pm

Can see Austin being a special ref in a match at WM 32 imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:57 pm

M99 wrote:
Freeza wrote:That sig, Tom rofl

You missed the banter. I sneakily added it in on Night Of Champions match card and it got spammed by us all every two posts. GL Proud

Ffs... This schedule at Uni is killing me on sundays.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:59 pm

Bryan Alvarez says he can confirm that Vince is starting to freak out over the ratings and he expects Vince to try to change some thing's up in the next couple shows.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:39 am

WWE.COM: How would you describe competing against Seth Rollins?

STING: The biggest pleasure. I’m honored. After 30 years and working with some of the best and some of the greatest, [Rollins] is, I’m telling you, he’s got to be the best I’ve ever worked with. I mean, this guy has it. And I think he’s just scratching the surface on what he will do. I’ve never seen somebody as talented. He’s working two [matches] on Raw, two [matches] on the pay-per-view, he’s involved in every other segment and it’s physical. He’s got guys coming from every angle. There’s a lot on his plate. He’s carrying a lot, and he’s handling it. He’s proven he can do it. I’m just glad I had a chance to work with him. He’s the kind of guy who could be in there with a broomstick and make something very interesting happen, a match that people would love somehow.

WWE.COM: That’s incredibly high praise coming from Sting.

STING: Really, I can’t say enough. He poked his head in the ambulance and said, “Man, I’m so sorry. I don’t know what happened.” I said, “Seth, don’t worry about it. It’s not your fault.” And he, for 15 minutes, he said, “I just wanted to tell you what an honor it was, what a pleasure. I can’t believe I had a chance to get in the ring with you and work with you. I was you for Halloween when I was a kid.” He was on and on about it, but man, this young guy, he doesn’t have any idea how much I appreciate being able to work with him.

MT pls respond.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:58 am

WWE like to hype up whatever's happening currently as the greatest ever, so it's just another case of that. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:59 am

Yohan Modric wrote:
Bryan Alvarez says he can confirm that Vince is starting to freak out over the ratings and he expects Vince to try to change some thing's up in the next couple shows.

rofl

That's what you get when you job out all your rising stars.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:58 pm

Can't wait till Cena main events at WM32
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:13 am

Sting was expected to face Bray Wyatt at Mania, but he was since taken out of the angle that would start to set him up for that match. But unless they do something with Rollins in a Wyatt like role as just a top heel who Undertaker has never faced on a big stage putting him over, the other options would be John Cena, just because it’s never been done on a big stage since Cena really established himself as the top star, or perhaps Braun Strowman, since that’s the type of opponent eventually groomed for Undertaker.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:17 am

We deserved Taker-Cena instead of Lesnar-Taker.

Shame they'll never turn Cena heel. That turn would have genuinely re-shaped WWE and shaken things up.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:40 am

Oh they were planning to Job Sting for Wayett?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:19 pm

Meh.

As noted, WWE announced that Steve Austin, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker will be appearing at the October 19th RAW from Dallas.

This is the final RAW before the Hell In a Cell pay-per-view, where Lesnar and Taker will end their feud, and the same night Austin will tape a live WWE Network podcast with Lesnar.

Bryan Alvarez of F4Wonline.com noted today that the current plan is for Flair, Michaels and Austin to do an in-ring segment where they give their thoughts on the Lesnar vs. Taker Hell In a Cell match. This will be like the segment from the August 24th, 2014 RAW with Flair, Michaels and Hulk Hogan giving their predictions for the Lesnar vs. John Cena Night of Champions match.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:55 pm

Woooo
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:57 pm

Flair will just be on to promote his son again
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:09 pm

His son lmao Laughing
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:14 pm

credit to Tom for that
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:23 pm

RealGunner wrote:Flair will just be on to promote his son again

lmaooooo

'Call me Charlotte'
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:19 pm

We noted before that The Dudley Boyz vs. WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day in a Tables Match plus Nikki Bella vs. Paige vs. WWE Divas Champion Charlotte was scheduled for the October 25th Hell In a Cell pay-per-view.

The Wrestling Observer notes that Demon Kane vs. WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins and Ryback vs. WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens is also listed internally.

Another apparent match for next month is The Wyatt Family vs. Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Randy Orton. No word yet on who WWE United States Champion John Cena may be facing but we should have a better idea after Monday’s RAW, where Cena will likely bring back his US Open Challenges.

As noted, Hell In a Cell will be main evented by Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker inside the Cell.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:37 pm

If the title match to be one bit interestimg it should be inside the cell
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:42 am

Are we supposed to take Kane seriously as a challenger if he's called Demon Kane?
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:31 pm

We've noted how The Rock is not one of the possible opponents for Brock Lesnar at WWE's WrestleMania 32 in Dallas now that Lesnar vs. The Undertaker and Lesnar vs. Steve Austin have been ruled out. This is because The Rock vs. Triple H is still penciled in for next year, according to Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Radio.

It was noted back in April of this year, right after the big WrestleMania 31 angle with the four, that WWE wanted to go forward with the Triple H vs. Rock match and the hope was that it could go along with a Stephanie McMahon vs. Ronda Rousey singles match. There was also talk of doing a mixed tag match or if UFC wouldn't allow Rousey to wrestle, just have her and Stephanie in the corners. Now that we know Rousey will not be doing WrestleMania 32 due to movie commitments, they're still going forward with the Triple H vs. Rock feud, at least as of this week.

WWE aired a SmackDown segment in 2014 that was done with the idea of the two rivals facing each other at either WrestleMania 31 or 32.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:32 pm

WWE has announced that Hornswoggle has been suspended for 30 days, effective immediately, for his first violation of the company’s Talent Wellness Program.

WWE’s statement reads:

“In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Dylan Postl (Hornswoggle) for 30 days, effective immediately, for his first violation of the company’s policy.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:38 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:
We've noted how The Rock is not one of the possible opponents for Brock Lesnar at WWE's WrestleMania 32 in Dallas now that Lesnar vs. The Undertaker and Lesnar vs. Steve Austin have been ruled out. This is because The Rock vs. Triple H is still penciled in for next year, according to Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Radio.

It was noted back in April of this year, right after the big WrestleMania 31 angle with the four, that WWE wanted to go forward with the Triple H vs. Rock match and the hope was that it could go along with a Stephanie McMahon vs. Ronda Rousey singles match. There was also talk of doing a mixed tag match or if UFC wouldn't allow Rousey to wrestle, just have her and Stephanie in the corners. Now that we know Rousey will not be doing WrestleMania 32 due to movie commitments, they're still going forward with the Triple H vs. Rock feud, at least as of this week.

WWE aired a SmackDown segment in 2014 that was done with the idea of the two rivals facing each other at either WrestleMania 31 or 32.

Oh God.

Nobody wants to see this. Another attempt from Triple H to act like he belongs with the GOATs, when he really doesn't.

This guys ego.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:38 pm

In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Dylan Postl (Hornswoggle) for 30 days, effective immediately, for his first violation of the company’s policy.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:03 am

wf member asks Reigns if he'll ever turn heel and take the place of generic heel Rollins.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:17 am

HHH haters are funny Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next